Darlin' Just Hold On 'Till May (A Pierce the Veil Fanfiction)

Hey Everyone ! This is my first piece of writing EVERR so bear with me and try to enjoy yourself :3 I'll probably be updating every week or so, I haven't really designated a time yet ~ Anyways, this chapter starts out with a flashback, so... Here we go c:

Laurie- 19 years old in 2007.

*Flashback* Summer of 2007

Laurie's POV

I hoped my eyes were deceiving me, but to my disappointment, they weren't.

A blonde with a see through tank was eating Vic's face, and he wasn't willing to do anything to stop her. Her hands were wrapped around his neck, preventing any attempt of escape, not that Vic wanted to. He seemed to only respond by equally giving her as much attention. Pure disgust ran through my veins and threatened to escape through the tears already welled in my eyes. My emotions were a wreck; A mixture of pure hatred, anger, and betrayal.

"I guess you don't need me anymore. Thanks for including me in your little game Vic, but I don't play with cheaters." I spat, and Vic broke off from his little make-out session.

"Laurie baby, what are you doing here? It's not what it looks like." The girl seemed to want to suffocate him, and he flinched.

"You texted saying you needed a ride, but this blonde bitch is already riding you!!" (Edited, credits to @KittyCobain) The tears once again threatened to show my weakness, and I stormed out of the somewhat eerie park. I couldn't let Vic get the best of me. I wouldn't let him live to see me cry over him while he was a filthy cheat.

"Laurie come back!! I need to explain !!" His voice was saturated with the need of forgiveness. For a moment, he sounded honest. But what kind of cheater was honest?

Part of me wanted to run back into his arms; For him to tell me everything was a mistake and that it all would be okay, but the last time I trusted that voice inside my head, I wound up in the hospital with no hope what-so-ever. I lost the two most important people in my life.

My parents.

I scrambled into my car and sped off, leaving a stunned Vic at the curb. The tears falling from my face started to blur my vision, and I wiped them away before things got stupid. There was no turning back now, but how would I be able to solve this? I've always told myself-

Laurie, it's not going to be okay. You just keep moving forward no matter what. If it comes to a point where you can't take it, and you just want to get away from all of your problems, run. Just run from everything and everybody. No one can hurt you if they can't find you.

And it was exactly true. But what about your beloved friends? Jaime, Tony, and Mike? They would understand, right? Who am I kidding, they wouldn't even believe me. Vic was their best friend, and who are they to trust his girlfriend more than himself?

Here is the time to do the thing that protects you from everybody, and everybody from you.

Run.

Okay heyy again :3 This was a super super SUPER short chapter, but its only the intro chapter ! Tell me what you think !! I would love to hear some tips and ideas of what you want to happen c:

We will meet again, my fellow sheepcats c: