9

Huehuehue HiGuise. c: For some reason, Wattpad is being weird and sometimes the quotes are messed up and stuff .___. I don't know, I usually go over the writing before I post it, and it looks fine. But when it's posted, some stuff is like misplaced and weird o -o Cats.

Laurie's POV

Buzz Buzz Buzz

Silence.

Buzz Buzz Buzz

Who would be calling this early.

Buzz Buzz Buzz

I picked up my phone and saw that it was Lance.

"Laurie, where are you?"

"At home, why?"

"Shop opened up a while ago. What happened?"

"Fuck. Nothing happened, I just stayed up late with Alyssa. What time is my first client?"

"2:00 hun, be here soon. The client is pretty special, and he might arrive a bit early."

"Alright."

He hung up the phone and I saw that it was exactly 12:50, which gave me about an hour and a half to get ready. I sluggishly dragged myself off of my comfy bed and headed towards the shower.

I let the warm water trickle down my body and tried to relax after all that's happened this week. My thoughts were a mess and it made it hard to focus on one thing at a time. It seemed as if they were tangled like earphones in a pocket.

---------------------

I found myself at least presentable after showering, straightening my hair, and eating breakfast. Being all girly took a lot of work, believe it or not. I stared at my reflection in the mirror and thought about the times when I was told I was pretty. I never believed it, from anyone. I heard my mom and dad say it, I heard Alyssa say it, and I even remember Vic cooing it into my ears. But I never believed it. Not once.

My butt isn't big enough.

My boobs aren't big enough.

My eyes look dry and lifeless.

My legs aren't long enough.

I just never saw myself as pretty.

My mental rant was disturbed when my phone buzzed.

Hey babe, you up? -Tone

Yeah, I'm up c: I was just about to leave for work. I stayed up late with Alyssa and woke up late this morning, so now Lance sounds a bit grumpy ._. -LuLu xo

Haha no one likes a grumpy boss. Anyways, I just wanted to say Hi & I love you <3 -tone="">

I love you too Turtle <3 c:="" -lulu="">

And one more thing. -Tone

Yeah? -LuLu xo

I love you more. -Tone

Impossible :3 LuLu xo

Go to work (: -Tone

I grabbed my tribal print backpack, slipped on some black sequined flats, and put my phone in my bra. I stepped outside to look for a cab, and one stopped by the curb.

"Rouge Sang D'Encre please."

I was responded to by a simple nod, and the driver started on his way.

We turned onto a street I wasn't familiar with, and I panicked slightly.

"Excuse me sir, I don't think we're going the right way."

"Oh is that so?"

That voice. I've heard that voice before.

He kept driving for a while and said,"We're taking the shortcut."

The car came to an abrupt stop in a ghostown. No one was around, and it seemed significantly darker and filled with evil. I trembled in my seat and looked up to see a face I thought I would never see again.

"Miss me Laurie?"

I caught a glimpse of his face before a piece of cloth was shoved into my face and I started to feel numb, emotion-wise and weak. I tried to fight back but the cloth was also slightly sheilding my eyes, causing me to flail my arms around helplessly. Opium huh? Roland always carried around his fair share of drugs.

My thoughts began to slip away, along with my consiousness.

Meow Meow Meow. Who's Roland? D: WHAT WILL HE DO TO HER?! I CAN'T WAIT TO FIND OUT. And damn, 2 updates in such a short time? Amy, you're good. Reaaaallll good. c: Keep reading guiseee ~ And also, just heads up. I'm leaving to China for a vacation on June 14th, so I won't be able to update. I'm hoping to get at least 1,000 reads before then. Thanks to all of you (:

We will meet again, my fellow sheepcat c: