2

Welcome back sheepcats c; This is the second chapter of my very boring series ! :3 I'm not at all good at writing, but creating things with my imagination is quite fun ~ I hope you guys enjoyy !!

Laurie's POV

"I-I-I ... " I started running frantically to the back of the shop.

"Laurie wait!! I just want to talk! Please ..." Tony said, almost with forgiveness and sincerity. Enough to make me stop in my tracks.

"Tony, I have nothing to say to you. I know you hate me but it's because you don't know the whole story." I managed to choke out these few words as my body trembled violently, and I started to tear up.

"Laurie darlin', I'm not upset with you. None of us are. We constantly bring you up into conversations on accident, and then everyone gets all depressed and stuff. Especially Vic ..."

I cringed at the sound of his name.

"Laurie he really misses you. he wouldn't tell anyone what happened. He's been a real mess. Out drinking late, disappearing for a number of nights, and even snapping at us." His eyes pleaded for me to give him a moment to sit down and talk. "I don't know the whole story, hell, I don't even know the beginning of it, but I'm sure you had a reason to leave ... And it must have been pretty bad."

No Laurie, he doesn't miss you. He cheated on you, remember? He doesn't have any right to snap at anyone, because it was his fault that he couldn't control himself.

I gulped, trying to block all of the memories flooding my brain, but I wasn't strong enough. I leapt into Tony's arms, sobbing frantically. He seemed to show sympathy ... Like he actually cared for me.

"I-I'm really sorry Tony ... For everything. Truly. But I want you to understand how I feel when I ask you to leave, and to not tell anyone that I'm here." I was shocked at my own words, and so was Tony.

"What? I can't understand anything when I don't even know whats going on sweetheart." He started calmly. "I can promise you I won't tell them, even though when they find out that I knew, they would kill me. But if I promise you that I won't tell, will you promise me that you'll stay in touch?"

I hope I could trust Tony, because he was literally the thin line between life, and death.

"I promise. I'll give you a couple of details while I'm getting you inked."

----------

"And that was basically it. Vic cheated on me, and I left."

"Wow Laurie, now I'm actually not surprised Vic didn't tell us." Tony's gaze lingered around the room, and I don't know why he refused to look at me.

"Is everything alright?"

"No Laurie! Nothing is alright! After all these years, Vic kept the deepest of secrets from us, just to save face. I can't believe it. The person I trusted most turned out to be a filthy cheater." He spat out the words "filthy cheater" as if they were disgusting little creatures that were held up in his throat.

"Well life sucks alright? We both know that. Alrighty, so what do you think of your pretty little owl?" I tried to change the subject in fear that I would start drowning in my own rain again.

"Wow Laurie, its amazing ..." His eyes were filled with pure joy, and I could tell he tried to resist jumping up and down and squealing like a little kid.

"Hey, I'm still the same old Laurie, and I really miss my Tony. Where's that little kid I've always loved?" We both chuckled.

"Oh my god Laurehhh I freaking love this!! I mean gurl, this is the shit!" Tony said in a preppy posh voice. "Someone needs a big sloppy kiss from El Senor Turtle!!" Oh no.