7

It's been a while guise .___. Sorry for not updatingg . Don't hate mee :[ I would really like to thank all of you that are reading . If I could do any one thing, it would be to write since I'm not very good at anything else :3 I'll keep this story going for a while with your guys' support. Anyways, I'll let you guys get straight to it . Enjoy c:

Tony's POV

"...We could stand on top of the world, hand in hand, Laurie." I finished. Man, was I too straightforward? I held our gaze and she just seemed to stand there and stare back at me with big, beautiful eyes. It felt like hours had passed, and I just wanted to be with her forever.

It had been long enough. I knew what she was going to say.

"I mean, if you don't feel the same way, I can't change that. Just know that you'll always be my best friend and I'll still lo-"

I was cut off by warm hands around my neck and baby soft lips against mine.

Laurie's POV

Oh god what was I supposed to say? I'm. Going. To. Explode.

Okay, deep breaths Laurie. Deeeeeeep breaths. You can do this.

I snaked my arms around his neck and pressed my lips against his, all in one swift motion. At first, there was no response, which I would expect from someone that felt almost rejected. I just wish I had felt as good as he did. Tony had done so much for me, and I love him.

But do you love him that way Laurie? No, you don't. You love Vic.

Everything felt so wrong, but so right. I'm just so tired of following people around to pick up their messes. Its about time that I had someone to carry me. My mind was constantly on Vic, and I need to learn to get over that.

I crave the attention. I crave the warmth. I crave the feeling of need.

Our lips were moving in sync now, and I enjoyed every second of it, no matter how wrong this felt. I knew somewhere deep inside that I was using Tony for my own innocent, but cruel needs. I pushed that aside and I felt his arms wrap around my thin waist. It seemed like we were here for hours and days on, but Tony was happy. I was happy. And that's all that mattered.

Tony's POV

I broke the kiss, out of breath and shocked. I looked at her with a questioning look, and it seemed as if she read my mind.

"I love you too Tony. And I think that we'll go a long way." Her face lit up, and I smiled along with her.

"Wanna go get some frozen yogurt?"

"Yeah, that sounds nice." She stood on her tippy toes and pecked my cheek. You don't have any idea how cute she is. We started walking towards the plaza, and I held her hand. I just can't wait to tell the guys that me and her are togeth-

Shit. Shit shit shit. Tony you fucked things up again. What did you set yourself up for this time? Being with Laurie means that I have to come up with millions of excuses for leaving the guys. And Vic. He would shove a table down my throat. No, he would set the table on fire and then shove it down my throat. God I'm dead. I'm dead.

"Wait, Laurie?" I choked out.

"Yeah? What's up?

"Well uh, I just want you to know, this might be a little tough. You know, me and you. I know you don't want Vic to see us together, and I don't want to get tables shoved down my throat. I just want you to be prepared, because I really do love you."

"It's fine Tony. I know what I'm getting myself into, but I'll put in the same amount of commitment that you will. I promise. Nothing will tear us apart."

Those last few words made me melt inside my shoes. I could almost feel the pure joy flowing through my veins, and I tried hard not to burst out screaming like a little girl.

HOOHOO HAHA. How was that ? And I know this is supposed to be a Vic Fuentes fanfic, but what's the point of a story without a twist? Prepare your brains, sheepcats. There's about to be some emotional bullshit going on. And comment on which celebrity look-alike Laurie should be c:

We will meet again, my fellow sheepcats c: