4

Hayhay, were up to 50+ reads now :3 I really appreciate any readers out there that have read my story because it just... It just means a lot to me ; u ; Oh god I promised I would stay professional. *Fixes shirt* Alright soldiers. Let us continue our magical journey on the train tracks of LOVE. (And Vic Fuentes ;3)

Laurie's POV

"I know Tony... I didn't mean to... I just thought since we weren't really friends anymore, no promises or whatnot were still kept." My voice faded to almost a whisper.

"Laurie, how am I supposed to trust you anymore?! You promised me. No matter if we're friends or not, promises are promises!" Tony snapped. "It's just like a secret, no matter what, you never spill."

"I know Tony, I really didn't mean to... I won't do it again, okay?"

"Okay... " Tony stepped closer to me, and I backed away slightly into a cold, rough wall. He didn't seem to be bothered by it, and he opened his arms, welcoming me into a hug. I drowned in the smell of cologne, sweat, and tattoo ink, and it was slightly comforting. I started to let go for a second, and faint traces of beautiful memories were tangled in my brain; Memories of the nights that Tony and I spent looking at the stars and wishing on each one. They were memories I would cherish forever and ever. My eyes were instantly covered by tears, and Tony abruptly backed away, still holding me by my waist and his hand reached up to cup my face.

"Hey, Laurie hun, it's okay. It's all going to be okay..." I felt like I could fly, because with Tony holding me in his arms, nothing could touch me. He was such a protective "brother", and I loved the fact that I was needed by someone. His thumb glided across my fragile skin, and his eyes darted from my eyes to my lips, then back to my eyes.

I was a bit startled in fact, because I didn't know that Tony felt this way with me. Or maybe I was mistaken, maybe he was looking at my... Chin? No Laurie, no one does that. Tony seemed to notice my mixed emotions, and he completely backed away. A cold breeze instantly tackled me and I was already a few feet away from Tony.

"Sorry... I didn't mean to... " His posture indicated self-disappointment, and he wouldn't look at me. I don't care if I still had a few feelings for Vic still coming around now and then. Tony was always here for me, and he never left me, no matter now big my mistakes were or how deep of a hole I had dug for myself. God Laurie. You should have realized this earlier! Tony has always been here for you and he's never abandoned you. Why not give him a chance?

I quickly, but not clumsily skipped over to him and swung my arms around his neck, putting the biggest smile on my face. "Don't be." He was warm, and he held me as if I was a fragile baby kitten. His eyes caught mine, and he leaned in closer.

"I really miss you Laurie." His slight breath felt heated against my skin, and I had goosebumps trail along my neck and my arms. This moment felt so wrong, but so right at the same time. I didn't care about anything, and nothing would ruin this beautiful mistake.

I pulled on Tony's neck, and his lips swayed back and forth across mine, only slightly touching. Tony was always such a tease, and I almost giggled, but I didn't want to ruin this moment. Our moment.

My patience got the best of me, and I made our lips connect. He seemed a bit shocked at first, but in a few seconds, our lips were moving in sync and the world melted around us, leaving us to be alone in a white mess of nothing.

"Awh yeah Laurie you get some!!" A familiar voice echoed across the room, and I broke off with my face as red as a ripe cherry.

Thank you so much Lance.

"And so are you guys official? Damn Laurie! You never told me? And I thought we were friends!" He made a pouty face and crossed his arms like a little kid.

"Nah man, she's been through a lot and I'm just here for her." He turned to face me and gave me a light smile accompanied with a wink. "Catch you later Laurie. And hey, when do you get off from work?"

"Around 8, but my last client is at 6:30, so I'll be done by 7."

"Okay, do you mind if we hang out? I'm sure the guys would want to see you."

"They don't know where I am, and they won't find out, remember?"

"Oh.. Right. I guess it's just me and you then?" He replied, a bit shy.

"Okay Turtle, see you soon!"

"Alright, seeya!" He spun on his heels and strode out the door, flashing that cute smile and waving a last goodbye.

I gave myself a mental slap-in-the-face as I realized what had just happened. I spilled everything to Tony, kissed, him, and then planned to hang out with him later today. God Laurie, you could never focus on what's really happening and think about what you were doing.

I hope neither Tony or I would screw things up.

Oop did you guys expect that? ;D I don't know, I'm running out of ideas and relying more on the classic lovey-dovey stuffs :c Any ideas? And leave some stuff in the comments!! I don't know if it's that you guys don't like my writing, or if you know ; u ; SAY SOMETHING TO MAMA SHEEPCAT. <3

We will meet again, my fellow sheepcat c: