1

Well hey again my beautiful sheepcats <3 c: How did you like the first chapter ? Any suggestions ? :D I would love to hear somee ~

Laurie's POV

"Well good morning to you too Mickey!" I giggled as my adorable welsh corgi attacked my face. "Who's a good puppy? You are! You are!" Yes, I do spoil my dog just like a lot of other owners out there. Well, I guess I should say it was more of Alyssa's dog rather than mine.

Alyssa was my all time best friend. We shared everything from clothes, to food, and of course, our apartment. It wasn't too shabby, but it always lacked that extra spark. Alyssa wasn't home often, she worked the night shift at a bar while I worked the day shift at a tattoo shop called "Rouge Sang D'Encre", meaning Blood Red Ink. That's why I had to take care of Mickey during the day.

I was an early riser, and today would be just like any other day. I get up, run through my daily routine, try and survive a long day at work with aggravating clients, then fall asleep while eating dinner. I worked at a tattoo parlor, and believe me, I loved my job, but some clients were squirmy. Especially the ones getting their first tattoo with their boyfriend or girlfriend. Just like when Vic and I got our first tattoo together.... (A/N The tattoo part isn't real, I just thought it would be cool to have them getting matching tattoos :3) "Besitos" was tattooed on the back of both of our necks, and it was the absolute best day of my life.

Oh god Laurie. you're doing it again. Everything about the shop reminded me of Vic, and it was annoying, but comforting at the same time. I would miss him terribly, then remember why I left. Well, more like why I ran. I had gone to New York, yes, across the whole country. Being in San Diego would just stir up memories that I didn't want to experience again, so I retreated to the city of opportunity.

---------------

12:00 PM

"Hey hun, ready to ink up some little devils?"

I've always loved Lance, in a brotherly way of course. He was clever, cute, and could make any depressed girl smile. He's saved my life so many times, and I could never repay him. Although, he did confess that he liked me 4 years ago. Being the wreck I was, I was shocked and I still wasn't ready to move on. All I could say was "Gator". Luckily he understood my code word for "I have to go". For the second time in my life, I left a stunned man at a curb.

"Yeah dude, I'm always ready." It always made me happy to see a clients' face after they see my masterpiece. The smile and excitement is just irresistably contagious, and with that, Lance unlocked the doors, and we did our little handshake ritual as usual.

"You'll be in for a treat sweetheart. The first client for today goes by Tony Perry. Don't think I would forget your favorite band." he smiled at me with accomplishment, thinking he had done something amazing.

"E-E-Excuse me?" I stopped in my tracks. "Tony Perry? From Pierce the Veil?" I don't know if I could pull this off. After all, Tony probably hated me after I broke his best friend's heart and then disappeared off the face of the earth.

"Of course its Tony from Pierce the Veil! Have fun darlin'." he said as he ruffled my hair.

And with that, the door slowly revealed a familiar face, and our gazes locked, shutting out everything else.

----------

Tony's POV

"Alright man, what are you getting this time?" Jaime asked.

"I was thinking something like an eagle, falcon, or owl, probably on my neck."

"Sweet bro! You should find some time and get a giant turtle on your cheek. Or maybe some naked chick ..." For a second, I thought Jaime was drunk, but his speech wasn't slurred and his face was retarded like always.

"And Tony, make sure you don't get raped by fans alright? I remember the last time that happened ... That girl ... She was crazy ..."

"Alright alright, and make sure there ain't any Fuencaido shit going on when I get back alright?"

"Yeah yeah, I can't promise that!!" Jaime grabbed Vic's face and gave him a sloppy kiss on his cheek.

"Take your time Tony, Jaime and I have some unsettled business here!!" Vic said, chuckling at the fact that he was playing along with Jaime's little joke.

"Alright, seeya guys!! I'll bring back food and drinks as always!!"

I stepped into a taxi, feeling conspicuous about it since I don't normally take taxi's, but this was New York, and it might take some time getting used to.

-----------

I arrived at Rouge Sang D'Encre. Sounded pretty fancy, and my buddy Lance had booked me first. He said he had a little fan over at the shop, and she would die to meet me. Maybe instead of an owl, I would get a turtle like Jaime said ...

Well, I guess it would be up to whoever is inking me. I'll just let them decide, and hopefully, she won't ink a picture of herself naked onto my neck. That would be pretty bad ... Not that I wouldn't enjoy looking at it in the mirror all day, accompanied with my sexy face ;D

Oh god Tony you manwhore. Just stop lingering outside and go in.

I pushed the door open, and I hadn't expected to see the girl that had disappeared 6 long years ago.

"Laurie?!"

OOOOH What will happen next? Will Tony tell Vic that she's here? Will Vic come and find her?! Oh god the suspense is killing me :3 Leave a comment on what you think ! c: And hey, I have an idea of what Laurie looks like, tell me if you want to see which celebrity's face I stole >:P

We will meet again, my fellow sheepcats c;