Wait who are you?!

It was the weekend. I called my friends. Hey I have some interesting info I need to tell everyone. We need to get everyone together so we can talk about it. Is something wrong? My friends asked me. No, no. Nothing wrong nothing like that.

I'd told them to ease their minds. Are you ok? You said Shawn needed to see you asked you to come home. What happened? They asked with understandable questions. That's kind of exactly what I wanted to talk about with everyone.

Is it an emergency? They asked. Well that depends what you mean by an emergency. Well what is it about? Part princess stuff. Actually kind of mostly princess stuff but one of the perks that comes with it. I guess. Care to elaborate?

I will bring our point of convo to Riley's. Shawn and I will be there soon. Ok if you say so. After I hung up with my friends and made the plan to go to Riley's I call the handsome stranger that had appeared at my doorstep the other day.

Prince Jackson Gel (Frost) here bonjour (hello) love. How may I help you princess Luna? Farrah is just fine Jackson. I don't like formalities. Although first impressions are everything. I was thinking as this was your first time we would wear our royal attire.

Why? He asked me. Is there something wrong? Did I do something? What of course not. This is just something new to all of us. And I need all my friends to meet you so we can intro you to everyone important to me so that they're not blindsided on Monday.

You make a fair point. So prince and princess attire. Where should I meet you? How are you getting around? I asked him. I had my motorcycle brought over with me. Meet back here you don't know where you're going. And we'll go together.

I'll tell Shawn the plan and we'll get out of here when you get back over here as soon as your ready and I'll go get ready. As soon as I got off the phone with the prince I told Shawn what I'd planned.

And after he reluctantly agreed because he knew how much I hated having to wear my princess clothes unless I was making a point. So I did my hair (hairstyle) and got dressed (outfit 61)  when he showed up we left. And we drove off to the apartment.

When we got there. Farrah you're in your princess attire. I mean sweetie you look great and we're all here like the girls asked but you can be yourself around us you know that. Topanga told me a hand on my shoulder. I know I know Topanga.

This isn't about me. I just need all of you to have an open mind so that you're not blindsided come Monday. Because they will be joining us at school. They? Maya asked. If I'd said their real pronouns I'd never hear the end of it. And I still might not.

But I was doing this for their benefit because first impressions are everything and you only get one. This person is just like me but they were treated better. And they're not from the same country as me. So what happened after the date?

Shawn called me home. He said there was someone waiting for me back at the house. So I left. And when I got there. I was so surprised. I had to do a double take. Spit it out. Maya encouraged. Or so help me I will do to you what I do to Riley to make her come clean about things.

I'm not gonna ask. Ok Shawn bring our guest inside. I called at the door. That's our cue. The door opened. Ladies and gentlemen I present to you prince Jackson Gel of France. Bonjour. He greets doing a prince bow. He is also my bedrove.

He's handsome. Topanga places her hand on my shoulder again. He is isn't he? So if you're from France you're last name is French what's it French for? Maya asked. You're going to think it's silly but ironically enough it translates to Frost.

So Princess Farrah Luna which translates to Farrah Moon is supposed to marry Jack Frost. Riley confirmed. My name translate to depending on language means Faith Happiness and Celebration.

Well the moon in the story people know of Jack Frost made him who he is now. Except in the beginning when he couldn't be seen he was upset with the moon. They didn't get along very well at first. But I hope to get along with all of you right from the start.

I don't wanna step on anybody's toes. I am here for one purpose and one purpose only. And that's for this lovely princess here. Who doesn't even want to be called a princess. Well actually we agreed it wasn't so bad when we said to each other.

But he doesn't like the name prince either. It's still just Farrah and Jack. Can we call you Jack Frost? Maya teased. Maya? I started. No, no love. It's alright. Yes by all means translation is fine. I actually quite love the irony.

Because I look like him and my name translates to him. And I happen to love winter. It's too bad we don't get too much snow in France. But I've heard some rumors that out in England and out in France some new stores have opened.

Yeah that's me I did that for them. They must be very important to you. They are. They are the first friends I ever met. And now Farkle you don't have to pick between 3 of us because Jack and I obligated to be together. You're no prize to be won.

He cut me off. Being with me is your choice. Bedrove or not. I will be persistent and chase after you and try and make you love me. The same way it was taught to me to love you. But you are free to do whatever you want and love who you want.

Farkle is it? Listen I may have been taught to love her like she was already mine but I'm not a threat I'm only competition and something tells me you're ok with that. And you must be? He turns to shake Lucas's hand. I'm Lucas pleasure to meet you.

Pleasure is all mine. It's a pleasure to meet the people who have been looking after my princess in the time she's been here. Thank you Mr. Hunter for taking her in it was my pleasure to meet you last night. And I'm sorry for coming up out of the blue.

No apologies needed. It was a pleasure of mine to have adopted her Shawn wraps his arms around me. I know it's late. Both your birthday and Christmas but on the occasion we would meet which I'd hoped we would more than just the day we were supposed to be married.

The first box he opened was labeled Christmas present. Open it. Inside I found beautiful (earrings) And as for the birthday present in the next box was a beautiful (necklace) They're beautiful. And I see they have the moon on them.

Translation of my last name. I saw them and thought they were beautiful just like I knew you would be as well when we met. And you are more beautiful then I could've ever imagined. And I'll be yours if you'll have me. But for now we can just be friends.

I'd like that very much. May I? He takes the necklace and wraps it around my neck while I put the earrings into my ears. Thank you Jack I will never take them off. Welcome to the family Jack uh Frost I guess. Cory shakes his hand.

Pleasure Mr. and Mrs. Mathews I look forward to getting to know each and everyone of you. And do you have books or something for the last couple of weeks of school? They come in tomorrow sir. I will be ready come Monday morning.

Prince honor. I like him. He admits. Me too I admit with a big smile on my face. I'd say you've made yourself a very good first impression. I do believe that to be true as well. He takes my hand and kisses it.