Prologue 1

(I will tell you when to play the song :) )

Everything was finally ready. They were all looking forward to this day, and it was finally here. The sun was setting, and all the guests were in their seats. It was Kaia and Tom's wedding day. After a year of dating, Tom realized he didn't want to spend the rest of his life with anyone else, so he proposed to Kaia. They were engaged for two years, they wanted to get married sooner but with being in the Navy they had to postpone it. Tom wanted to get married on a Naval Carrier, but Kaia refused. So, they decided to get married in Hawai'i.

Kaia was getting last-minute nerves, of course, she would never back out of the wedding, but she would be lying if she wasn't terrified right now. Carol was her maid of honor, she had Lisa and a few other friends as bride maids. Carol had given her a last-minute shot of tequila to help with the nerves. She stared in the mirror as the girls were finishing up last-minute touches on her and adding the veil. 

Her dad walked in, coming to get her to walk her down the aisle

Her dad walked in, coming to get her to walk her down the aisle. "You look absolutely gorgeous," he said, with a few tears in his eyes. He had grown to love Tom and saw him as a son. So, when Tom asked him permission to marry his daughter, he happily gave his blessing. Kaia looked at her dad, "aw dad..." She said as she moved to give him a hug. "Thank you for everything you have done for me," she whispered to him. "I wish your mother was here to see you," he said with a tight-lipped smile, "she would be so proud." Kaia had lost her mom at a young age in a car accident, she was a civilian contractor for the Navy (like Charlie).
(Play Song)

All the bridesmaids and groomsmen started to walk down the aisle

All the bridesmaids and groomsmen started to walk down the aisle. Maverick was Tom's best man, and Slider, Goose, and Blaze were the groomsmen. Kaia wrapped her arm around her father's. He gave her a smile as they began to walk down the aisle. She looked up to see Tom waiting for her at the end of the aisle, he was dressed in his black Navy uniform. She smiled when she saw him, and when he saw her, it was like his whole world was right in front of him. Kaia looked to Maverick, Goose, Slider, and Blaze to see that they all had tears in their eyes. She wanted to laugh because before the wedding they all said that they weren't going to cry. Her eyes went back to Tom, and as she got closer, she could also see he had tears in his eyes.

Her dad kissed her cheek before handing her off to Tom and taking a seat in the front row. "You look beautiful," Tom whispered as they held each other's hands. "You don't look too bad yourself," she whispered back. Their ring bearer, of course, was Goose's son Bradley, who was about 4 years now. They exchanged vows as they gave each other their rings. Kaia's father had given Tom both the engagement ring and wedding band that belonged to Kaia's mother to give to her. It was simple and dainty, Kaia absolutely loved them. 

The rest of the night was magical

The rest of the night was magical. Kaia and Tom shared their first dance which was soon followed by the father and daughter dance. After that, she took turns dancing with Pete, Nick, and Ian. It was a night to remember. Everyone was there, everyone was happy, they didn't have a single worry in the world. 

________________________

They stayed a few days in Hawai'i before taking a honeymoon in Greece. They couldn't take a long honeymoon because they were both still on active duty. So, they spent a week in Greece and had the time of their lives. Of course, Blaze, Goose, and Maverick wanted to come. Although Kaia wasn't entirely against it, Tom refused that they come, claiming that if they did, they would steal her away from him and get into some trouble, and he would have no time with his bride. Kaia caved at Tom's request and told her friends they couldn't come. 

"Boo!" The three of them said when Kaia told them they weren't allowed to join. Goose threw a pillow at her. "Hey!" She said she got hit with it. "Come on, it would be fun," Maverick said. "We will stay out of trouble, we promise," Ian added, and the three of them nodded. Tom came out from behind Wipeout and wrapped his arms around her waist and rested his chin on her shoulder. "Absolutely not. You three couldn't stay out of trouble even if you tried. Heck, you guys would find a way to try and pilot the damn plane and give all the passengers a heart attack," Tom said. Kaia giggled, "he's got a point." The three boys looked at each other guiltily, knowing something like that would happen. "Alright, fair. But promise to take lots of pictures!" Goose said. "Will do, Mother-Goose," Iceman replied before kissing his wife on the cheek. 

________________________________________________________________________________

A/N:

Hey, guys! Thought I would add in a little wedding scene cause why the fuck not? I will be adding a one or two more prologues I think just to catch you all up on where they are all at in life. 

Also, what do we think about the song? I thought it was absolutely fucking adorable that is why I added it. But that's my opinion. 

Anywho! Hope you all enjoyed this little scene :) I will see ya for the next post!