14: Family

"Did you see Takashi too?" Mom asks us the next morning

I shake my head "No, he wasn't there last night. Just Ren."

"Did you guys have fun? She didn't make you sit all night did she? She's never been the clubbing type." Mom turns to Jungkook

"She did not make me sit all night. She gifted me two songs before we both decided to head back for the night."

"Good. What do you have planned for today?"

"Disney?" I look to Jungkook for confirmation that he still wants to go.

He nods "Yeah. I'm still good with that."

"We should leave soon then."

"You should do couples outfits!" Mom exclaims excitedly. "Let me pick them, please!" She looks at us with big eyes, begging.

Both Jungkook and I chuckle "We planned to. I packed a couple before we left. I can set them out and you can pick one." I suggest to her.

She nods "Please."

"Alright I'll go lay that stuff out."

I go to my room and go through my luggage and lay out the three outfits that match and the call my mom back. She ends up picking out the most Jungkook esc matching outfits and then leaves the room, demanding she see us together before we leave. Jungkook gets dressed first and the packs my small bag with a few things while I get dressed.

When I'm done Jungkook looks over me and smiles before pulling me towards him and pecking my lips "You look so cute

When I'm done Jungkook looks over me and smiles before pulling me towards him and pecking my lips "You look so cute."

Our outfits are almost exactly the same except my jacket is white and my boots are slightly different. "We look cute." I correct him.

He laughs and kisses me again "Yes. We look cute."

We go out in the living room and as soon as Mom sees us she lets out what almost sounds like a squeal "You two look so cute."

"Thank you mom."

"You better take pictures together."

"We will, we should get going. I don't know when we'll be back."

"Well let me know okay?"

Jungkook and I both nod "I will mom."

We head out, I let Jungkook drive again. Somehow we actually get a parking spot close to the main entrance even with the fact that we are later than the normal rush crowd during the holidays.

By the time we get into the park it's already eleven so Jungkook and I decide to go on a couple rides before stopping in one of the cafes for lunch.

After lunch I drag Jungkook to one of the gift shops and we mess around, putting hats and ears on each other, taking pictures of a few of the items. I end up buying a t-shirt and a pushie and I wait outside while Jungkook buys whatever he ended up picking up.