23: Dinner

I wake up and Jungkook is still sound asleep. I check the time to see it's just past ten am so I wiggle myself from his grasp and grab a pair of underwear and one of his shirts before heading to the kitchen to make something to eat. I end up making the egg toast sandwiches Jungkook is in love with right now.

As I'm flipping his over I feel arms slide around my waist and a kiss is pressed to my cheek "Morning sweetness." Jungkook's voice is still rough from sleep, making me melt inside.

"Morning love."

"Egg toasts? You spoil me." He nuzzles into my neck.

"There isn't much in the fridge. Guessing you haven't been to the store at all?"

I feel him shake his head no "Nope. Ate out for most of the week. Was really busy."

"How bad?"

"The usual I guess at this point. But it isn't letting up anytime soon really."

"I wouldn't think so. How did you manage to get away for the weekend?"

"I was very passive aggressive all week and very irritatable. It was very quiet in practice most days because the day after you left I ended up snapping at Hobi Hyung, so everybody kept quiet so I didn't snap at them. Jin and Namjoon Hyung convinced the company last night before I had Moon bring you to Han River. Jin hyung had come over for my birthday live and the apartment was a mess."

"You seemed okay during the live."

"I had a decent amount of alcohol in me. But when Jin hyung left he apparently called Namjoon hyung and they both came back after I got off the live. There was more anger, tears, frustration and seeing the state of the apartment they told the company I needed time to actually try to fix this or upcoming schedules weren't going to happen."

"Well you cleaned up nicely. I can't tell the apartment was ever a mess. I did notice some things missing from some shelves though."

"Yeah I broke a couple of things. But I'm already working on replacing them."

"You didn't find and break your present did you?" I turn the stove off and plate his sandwhich.

"I found it but I didn't break it. I think when I found it was when Jin and Namjoon hyung had showed up again and found me in the bedroom."

"How is it the past two years we've managed to fight around our birthdays?"

Jungkook chuckles "No idea."

I tap his arm "Alright off so we can eat something."

He lets go of me and I give him his plate and grab my own and we both head for the table to sit down. It's quiet while we eat and when both of us are done Jungkook cleans up the kitchen and I stay at the table, just watching him "Bam with your brother?"

Jungkook nods "Has been since you dropped him off. I didn't want him to be alone here all the time and I didn't want him to get hurt when the apartment was a mess."

"I can go get him on Monday if you want me to."

"That is completely up to you sweetness. I won't be home that much, so it'll just be you two." Jungkook finishes up and dries his hands before coming over to the table, leaning down to kiss me.

He keeps it short but I know what he's aiming for, especially with how slow and deliberately he pulls away "Trying to start something already." I shake my head at him playfully.

"Wanted to since I came out here to see you half naked, cooking me breakfast. You look good in my clothes Niko. Especially when there is nothing underneath them." He kisses me again and I entertain him for a few seconds before pulling away.