Chapter 1-First day in High School went wrong(Part 1)

In my home(A normal morning)

Y/n:Ahhh!Just 2 mins .Breakfast is coming.

Step mom:You better bring it right now.Otherwise,I will kick you out of the house

Step dad:It's been 2 hours since we are waiting.

Jisoo:Mom,dad!It's not even 10 mins.Cant you just wait for some minutes more??

Mom:No,I wont.

Y/n:Here is the breakfast.(Served on the table)

Mom:Finally,it it here(Started eating)

Dad:I thought that you would kill us without food cuz we are your step-parents.

Y/n:No,dad,I will never kill you.I cant even imagine of doing that!

Mom:Look at that b****!She is trying to be kind.

Dad:Listen,you can be kind but we are not.

Jisoo:Come on Y/n.Lets go.You will be late for your school in the 1st day.

Y/n:Aren't you gonna eat??

Jisoo:No,there is meeting in the office.I have to go early.Come.
Y/n:Okay!(Went with Jisoo)

At the car

Jisoo:Shall I drive to this loacation??

Y/n:Well,I am also not sure,Cuz,I am going to that school for the 1st time.

Jisoo:Okay.I am driving.

Y/n:Well,I will miss my old school.I was doing to great there.

Jisoo:Doing great!Your own friends started bullying you when they came to know your parent are dead and you have now step parents.Thank god,the principal informed me.I hope no one bullies you in this school.

Y/n:Unnnie,why are you so kind and good??

Jisoo:Dont you see Y/n that you are so precious??You need to be protected.Find a cute boyfriend for you.

Y/n:Yep,I will as you say.And the most good thing about mom and dad is that they wont give me a piece of sh** if I date someone cuz I am their step daughter.

Jisoo:Take these money.And make sure you have lunch.Dont save money.Spend it well.

Y/n:Okay~~

After sometimes

Jisoo:Yes.This is the school.

Y/n:Thanks for the lift.

Jisoo:I hope your 1st day goes well.

Y/n:Okay!I will enjoy it make a lot of friends.

Jisoo:That's mah gurl!!

Y/n:Hey,unnie!There is no meeting in your office,right??It was an excuse to leave the home as early as possible.

Jisoo:Ummm!Btw,there is another boy who is transferred with you.His name is Choi something.I forgot.

Y/n:You are trying to change the topic.Btw,how do you know??

Jisoo:The principal of this school told me when I went to meet her.

Y/n:Ohh,okay.I will be friend with him as he is also new here.

Jisoo:Now,go to the principal office.She would ask you some questions about you like an interview.Then,she herself would take you to your class.

Y/n:Okay,bye bye unnie.You also make sure to eat something.

Jisoo:Bye bye(Drove away)

Uhhh!A new school.A new day.Hope it goes well.
Lets go inside!All the best to me!

Inside the school

Y/n:So,this is the principal office.I am freaking nervous!I dont have any dare that I enter that room.Ahh!Why I am so nervous???I had practised enough in front the mirror for this!!
Ahhh!There is mirror in the washroom.I better practise just for 2 mins

In girl's washroom

Y/n:Hello,I am Kim Y/n.I am a new student here.I was a good student in my old school.I hope I can study well and make a good result and can shine my future .

Ahhh!Why I am nervous!!

???:It's your 1st day in school!Dont worry!The principal isnt a monster who will eat.She is nice.

Y/n:(Looked your right side when you heard a voice)

???:Oh,hi!!

Y/n:Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhh~It'a a boy.What are you doing in the girl's washroom??(Screamed in cheesecake)

??:Whoa!!Dont talk.Shhhh!

That boy pinned me against the wall and put a finger on my lips

Y/n:(Shocked at his action)

I was practising and trying to avoid my nervousness.But suddenly,a heard a voice.I thought it was a girl as it's a girl's washroom cuz that person has a long hair and the hairstyle was like wolf-cut.But,the deep voice made sure that it wasnt boy.Then I got cultural shock after seeing a boy here.Man,I became very frightened and I screamed so loudly and he pinned me against the wall and told me not to talk.On the way,a boy gently asking permision for entering the washroom at the door cuz he heard my screaming!

Taehyun:Excuse Miss,I heard sound of screaming.May I come in??I am a class-president.I can help you.Wait,Beomgyu hyung!What the f*** you are doing here??Are you trying you rape her??

Beomgyu:(Let you go and steps back)

Y/n:Please save me!!He is in the girl's washroom.

Taehyun:First of all tell me who are you??What are you doing in our school?? I never see you before here.

Y/n:I am Kim Y/n.I am new here.Its my 1st day here.

Beomgyu:Ohh,I see!!

Principal:Oiii!What the f*** is going on??I heard chaos here b******

Taehyun:Principal Jessi??

Y/n:Is she the principal??

Beomgyu:Shhh!Stay silent!!

Y/n:Crap!First day of High School went wrong!

Thanks a lot Cute Y/n-shii for reading ths.Well.something also happened with me in the washroom like here.A boy came after I went to wash my face.So ,my friends told me to take an idea for Beomgyu's FF. Thanks to my Taerin unnie for this idea!So,yeah see you in the next part.Take and bye bye.Love you all💕💕