Chapter 3- Mr Wolf(Part 1)

Y/n:I hate that wolf!

Jisoo:Wolf??

Y/n:Umm,there is a boy in our class and I already got in a rumour with him.

Jisoo:What!Rumours??

Y/n:(Tells everything what happened in the washroom)

Jisoo:Ouhhh!This happened!(Started laughing)

Y/n:Why are you laughing??

Jisoo:I want to meet your wolf.Bring him home one day.

Y/n:Never!He is my enemy!

Jisoo:He is cute,ig.

Y/n:Are you even my sister??You are calling my enemy cute.But,Taehyun is more gentle though he is that wolf's friend.

Jisoo:Wahh!You also got into a trio here.Yeji and Taehyun  and you, right??

Y/n:Yeah!I didnt realize that.In my old school,it was Heeseung and Rimin and me??We were nice friends.

Jisoo:Yes.Ohh,girl.See,we reached home.Dont talk with me while driving otherwise I am gonna crash the freaking car on the middle of the streets.

Y/n:Sorry unnie!

Jisoo:Lets go home now.

At home

Y/n:We are back.

Mom:Yahh!My daughter is back!How did your day went Jisoo??

Dad:Yes,did you enjoy it??

Jisoo:I am okay.Aren't you gonna ask Y/n??Today was her 1st day in her new school.

Dad:Ohh,we dont know!

Mom:What's the point of asking her that already happened on the past??

Dad:Yes.Honey,you are so genius.

Mom:Yes.She is just a step-daughter!We aren't getting paid if we ask about her.

Dad:We were waiting for you.Come and have dinner.

Jisoo:You cooked chicken!!I love chicken!

Y/n:I love it too.

Mom:Not you Y/n.

Dad:Wasn't it your 1st day in your new school??Your friends have treated you.

Mom:You go to your room and wash the dishes aftter our eating is done.

Jisoo:What the f*** you are saying!!Have you gone crazy??She have to eat a fine dinner.She is a student.

Mom:So what!You sit and eat!

Y/n:It's okay.I had snacks!And I am not hungry

Jisoo:But--

Dad:See,she said she is not hungry.You shoulde eat.

Jisoo:I am not hungry too.

Dad:Sit down and eat.You do work in office.You need to eat.

Y/n:It's alright unnie.Please eat.Mom cooked for you with love.

Jisoo:Okay!

After dinner

Jisoo:I am done eating.Oh!damn!I forgot to email the presentation to the client.I am just coming.(Jumped and went to her room)

Y/n:Okay,give me the dishes.I will wash it.

Mom:Here,take it.

Dad:She looks like a maid exactly.

Mom:We made her condition like this.

Dad:Step-daughter deserve this.Let's go to sleep.

Mom:Make sure you leave the kitchen after washing all the dishes.After washing,do whatever you like.We dont even care if you go to rooftop to die.