Chapter 14 --Hug me(Part 2)

Y/n:Can you please hug me while sleeping??

Beomgyu:Okay!But,why do you look so scared??.

Y/n:I had a nightmare.

Beomgyu: Nightmare??What did you see??

Y/n: You all was happy.I was there but at a corner.I called all of you but you didn't hear me.Then, suddenly you guys disappeared.Then,I saw myself getting drowned in the ocean of blood.

Beomgyu:Ohh!I see.As you said you feel secured when someone hug you.Lets sleep while hugging you.

Y/n: Thanks Gyu~~

Beomgyu: Do you have this habit of hugging since your childhood??

Y/n:My mom used to hug me when I was a kid.My dad bought me a plushie and after they passed away,I sleep hugging my plushie.

Beomgyu:I didn't saw that plushie in your room.

Y/n: Cuz,I hid it.You would tease me calling a little baby!

Beomgyu: Hahahaha.You are so childish Y/n.

Y/n:See, you are teasing me.

Beomgyu:Okay,I wont tease you.Now let's sleep.We have school tomorrow.(Hugged Y/n tightly)

Next day-In the morning
In Beomgyu 's room

Beomgyu:Yaah!Y/n.Wake up!!We need to go school today!

Y/n:What time is it??(Sleepy)

Beomgyu:7:30 AM.We are late!

Y/n:What!(Jumped from the bed)

Beomgyu:Get ready.Jisoo noona will coming with your uniform.

Y/n:Okk!

10 mins later

Jisoo:Y/n.Have you lost it??Where did you go since last day??

Y/n:I was in Beomgyu's home!

Jisoo:Seriously!I called Beomgyu and he told that he dont know that where you were!

Beomgyu:Sorry,but she didnt want to go home yesterday!

Jisoo:Nvm!If you do this again Y/n,I will jump from the rooftop!

Y/n:What!No,never!I will never do it again(Hugged Jisoo unnie)

Jisoo:Ohh!My sweetie!I was so tensed about you!(Hugged back)

Y/n:I am sorry,unnie!

Jisoo:Alright!Go and change!Then,let me drop you to your school and I go to office after this

Y/n:Alright!

I took the bag from Jisoo unnie and went inside and I changed as soon as I can do it!After,wearing the uniform,I got out and I said goodbye to Beomgyu's parents and his elder brother and I got inside the car with Beomgyu

Inside the car while Jisoo unnie is driving

Beomgyu:Yaah!Y/n!

Y/n:Yes Gyu~

Beomgyu:If you dont mind,I wanted to ask that what happened to your real parents!

Y/n:Ummm!when I was 6 years old,my parents divorced and I stayed with dad and he married another lady whose daughter is Jisoo unnie.Well,she was a divorcee too.When my dad died in a car accident when I was 9 years,my step mom married her ex husband again cuz their conflict was solved!

Beomgyu:And what happended to your mom??

Y/n:She sold herself to a Mafia!After that,no one knows what happened to her!

Beomgyu:I am sorry Y/n!I cant even imagine how did you deal with so many things since you were in your childhood!

Y/n:That made me more strong.Life will be tough.And with life,I will grow tough!And you know you are 3rd friend who knows about this after Heeseung and Rimin.

Beomgyu:Ohhh!I see.Thanls for telling me about this Y/n.Stay strong forever.

Jisoo:That's the thing I like in Y/n the most.She stays strong!

Beomgyu:You are a very good sister,Jisoo noona.Though Y/n is your step sister,you loved her more than real sisters do!

Jisoo:I do really love her.Ohh,you came to your school, Y/n.Get down and get ready for everyone's scream!

Y/n:Shoot!I forgot that they were also searching for me!They must be very mad at me!

Jisoo:But,they are more mad at Beomgyu cuz he helped to hid you in his home!

Beomgyu:What!I thought helping someone is good!

Jisoo:I know.But good luck!(Drove away)

Y/n:Now,we should go inside Gyu-

Beomgyu:I am scared.Everyone gonna kill me specially that Rimin!.I am such a trouble-maker!

Y/n:Dont worry.I am with you!

Beomgyu:Alright!

Y/n:Lets go inside together!

I consoled Beomgyu that nothing will happen.After he agreed to go inside,we went inside the school together.While walking through the corridor we saw something unexpected and the most impossible thing which was Soobin and Rimin was holding their hands and walking together.I just blankly stared at them and Beomgyu be like blinking eyes in disbelieve---

I just blankly stared at them and Beomgyu be like blinking eyes in disbelieve---

Y/n:Riminahh!What the cheesecake!How did it happen?

Rimin:Ohh,it happened yesterday!He proposed me last night at the park and we are making it official that we are dating.

Beomgyu:But,how?You guys were enemies for 1 week,not even a half day you became friends during biology exams and you guys kissed and became lovers and now you are making it official!

Soobin:I am shy guys!

RiminBtw,b**** !Where the hell did you dissapear yesterday???

Y/n:Ummm!It was them again!

Rimin:Them again!Whats wrong with them!Selfish people!

Soobin:Sorry,but I dont know what you guys are talking about!

Beomgyu:Neither I do(Lied)

Yeonjun:Yaah!Kim Y/n~~(Came in a horse speed)

Taehyun:Finally,she is seen!

Huening Kai:Where did you run away??

Yeji:You know,we searched you everywhere and couldnt find you anywhere!

Heeseung:Exactly!

Rimin:Ahh!Heeseung-ahh!It's them again!

Heeseung:Ohh!(Said nothing cuz he understood and tried to dump the topic)

Y/n:I am sorry guys!!

Yeonjun:You know how worried I was for you yesterday,ask Taehyun!You made my blood pressure so high!(Hugged you)

Y/n:Wow!Why are all hugging me recently??

Yeonjun:Cuz,you are precious!

Taehyun:Ahem ahem!What the f*** are you doing Yeonjun hyung!

Yeonjun:Just hugged her.Any problem??

Taehyun:Umm,nothing!(#ships Beomgyu with Y/n)

Y/n:Okk!As you guys are angry,I will treat you after school!

Beomgyu:What!Really!

Y/n:As a way of apology,I will treat you guys today .

Thanks a lot Cute Y/n-shii for reading this.See you at the next part.Till then take care and bye bye.Love you all💕💕