Chapter 27--First kiss(Part 1)

Beomgyu:I dont know but I deeply love her.

Taehyun:Now keep regretting.

Heeseung:Umm,Taehyun-ah!Can you leave us alone??Stay if you can console him.Otherwise,dont stay here if you are behaving rudely.

Taehyun:Alright.I am leaving!(Left)

Taehyun left from the rooftop.He talked roughly with Beomgyu cuz he was angry at him.But,he also wants Y/n and Beomgyu together like Heeseung wants.And so ,Taehyun went to Y/n's room.He knocked at the door which made Y/n open the door.

Y/n:Uhh!Taehyun!You??At this hour??You need something to talk??

Taehyun:You f******* brat!How dare you accept Yeonjun in your life??

Y/n:I know,you are shocked right??I didnt told you that we were in a relationship.But,it was like more than friendship.We even didn't kiss though we are dating each other for 6 years.

Taehyun:That's not a matter.The matter is you are gonna marry him though you love Beomgyu hyung!

Y/n:No,you are wrong.

Taehyun:Then,say that you dont love Beomgyu hyung!

Y/n:What!

Taehyun:See,you cant say it.Cuz,you still love him.Break up with Yeonjun hyung before it's too late.

Y/n:No,I cant hurt him.If I say-"Lets break up.Cuz I love Beomgyu",what will happen to him??He will never fall in love again.He will hate-"LOVE".He will be afraid to fall in love.

Taehyun:And,will you crush you heart for him??

Y/n:I am not crushing my heart.

Taehyun:Come on,Y/n.Say everything to him before it's not too late.Yeonjun hyung is a nice person.It will hurt him but he will support you.

Y/n:Are you crazy Taehyun??You are speaking nonsense.If I say the truth,I am going to make one life disaster and it's Yeonjun's life.

Taehyun:No,Y/n.I am not.If you dont say the truth to Yeonjun hyung,you will make 3 lives disaster.First of all yours,cuz you might like Yeonjun,but you can't give the real love the way you love Beomgyu.Second of all,Yeonjun hyung who loves you wont recieve the real love from you whether you hardly try.Third of all,Beomgyu hyung,he will die if you marry him.

Y/n:Why will Beomgyu die if I marryYeonjun?Beomgyu doesn't love me.

Taehyun:He loves you,Y/n.He is very hurt after knowing that you and Yeonjun hyung are getting married.

Y/n:No,you are lying Taehyun.If,he loves me,he would confess me.But,he still didn't.Now,get out Taehyun-ahh.I will sleep.

Taehyun:But,I am over.I have to explain you.

Y/n:Go away Taehyun.Please,leave me alone.No need to explain.

Taehyun:Okay.But,make sure you think about what I have said!(Left)

I started to think what Taehyun told me.Will my decision ruin 3 lives??I was alone.No one beside me.The matters of heart are so complicated.I have no idea about Taehyun told me that Beomgyu loves me now.It is impossible.I am sure he is lying.My head was going blank.I can't think anymore.I decided to go out just for a walk at this midnight.I dont know but I am so random.I went out and was walking through the corridor and suddently a thing came in my mind is that "Is Rimin in Soobin's room,right??I went infront of Soobin's room and leaned at door to hear what are they talking about or to guess what's going inside.

Inside the room

Soobin:Finally,we are together now!

Rimin:Yes,we are.I am so tired.I have to take off the wedding dress.It is so heavy.

Soobin:Are you going to take the wedding dress in front of me??

Rimin:What the hell are you saying Soobin!Never.I am changing inside the restroom.

Soobin:Okay.Then,go!

Rimin:Just coming in 2 mins(Went and got changed to her nightdress)

Soobin:Oh,you came!

Rimin:Ahhh!Sooobin,wear your shirt.Why are you undressing yourself??

Soobin:I was also changing.Just,I will wear my t-shirt.That's it.Then,I am done changing!(Wore his t-shirt)

Rimin:So,what will we do now??(Awkward silence between them)

Soobin:Let's do that.You want me to do that??

Rimin:No,Soobin.I will throw you out of the room if you make any bad move.

Soobin:I thought of doing ----

Rimin:Ahh!Soobin-ahhh!No!

Soobin:Aww!Riminiee!I am doing nothing.I was just teasing you.

Rimin:Are you Beomgyu that you will tease anyone??

Soobin:Ahh!Dont talk about anyone except us.It's our 1st night.It shoulf be special and about us.

Rimin:As,you say!

Soobin:At least,I can cuddle with you!

Rimin:Cuddles are okay!(Jumped on the bed with Soobin)

Soobin:Aww!It's fun!

Rimin:I just want to stare at your face.How innocent and cute you are!!Aww~

Soobin:And you are so pretty!

Rimin:You are angel,Soobiniee~

Outside the room
I tried to listen them.But,I can't hear them.They must have fallen asleep.They looked so tired after the party.I mean,it's their wedding.They danced a lot.I was leaning on the door and suddenly I saw two arms trapping me from both side.I got startled and I turned around and I saw it was Yeonjun.

Yeonjun:What are you doing here at this midnight??

Y/n:Nothing.I just came out for a walk.I wasn't feeling good.

Yeonjun:Let me feel you good.(Leaning toward)

Y/n:What are you doing,Yeonjun??Back off!

Yeonjun:Why??I want to kiss you.It's been 6 years that we are together and we never kissed each other.

Y/n:No,Yeonjun.Please,you are making me uncomfortable.

Yeonjun:I can't control myself.Please,let me kiss you!

Y/n:No,not today.It's not a good day!(Pushed Yeonjun away)

Yeonjun:Aww!Why are you so innocent and cute like a baby??

Y/n:I dont know.I got this from my mom!

Yeonjun:You are innocent.But,one day will come that you will lose all your innocence.I mean,in a night,not a day.And that night is your wedding night.

Y/n:You know what,you are drunk,Yeonjun!Who made you drunk!

Yeonjun:I am not drunk.I am totally fine!

Y/n:You are drunk!Let me drop you to your room.

Yeonjun:No,I am coming to your room with you!I am sleeping with you!

Y/n:Stop acting like a kid,Yeonjun!

Yeonjun:Ohh!I think you want me to act like an adult!Let me come to your room.I will steal your 1st kiss.

Y/n:Aishh,you are actually drunk.Now,you are going to your room.Lets go!

Yeonjun:No,I dont wanna go.

Y/n:(Pulled Yeonjun forcefully and dropped him to his room)

Yeonjun:Okay,Goodnight Y/nie!

Y/n:Goodnight Junnie!

Beomgyu's POV

I was on the rooftop till midnight and Heeseung was there too.He is the one who is my real bestfriend.I was still crying but he looked very tired.So,I decided to go to our rooms.Cuz,he won't leave me here alone for crying.So,he went to his room and I was about to go to my room and I saw Y/n and Yeonjun-hyung together.I think I am really very late!She looks happy with Yeonjun-hyung!

The day of the flight to Seoul

Jungwon:Thanks for inviting us to your wedding,Soobin hyung!

Soobin:Ahh!It's okay.

Niki:We had a lot of fun.

Jay:Meanwhile me died who in embarassment for you guys!

Jake:No,you were embarassing!

Jay:What did you say??(Proceed to hit him)

Jay:Meanwhile me died who in embarassment for you guys!Jake:No,you were embarassing!Jay:What did you say??(Proceed to hit him)

Sunghoon:Isn't it Heeseung's old slipper??

Heeseung:Yes.I gifted him.

Sunoo:Come on guys.We are in the airport.

Meanwhile Taehyun-Why am I here??Is life is only for suffering??

Yeji:It's okay.Dont fight now!Lets go otherwise,we will miss our flight!

Y/n:She is right.Lets go!

So,we all got inside the plane and our flight took off and we reached to Seoul.So,after reaching the airport,we all went to our homes.I went to my home with Jinyoung.Two days later,I got a call from Heeseung.It's about my job without interview.He was the vice-president of the company!So,I got a job due to him finally.I will be going to work there tomorrow!

So,the day finally came.Jinyoung and his dad wished me good luck!And I went for the office!I reached there and I was shocked to see the office was very big.Heeseung works in a big office as a vice-president.He is very potential then!I got into the office and I saw Heeseung waiting for me.

Heeseung:Yo,Y/n!

Y/n:Damn,Mr Heeseung,you look so different when you are wearing a formal suit.

Heeseung:Thanks a lot.

Y/n:So,what's my position here??In which department will I be working for??

Heeseung:I can't decide that.The CEO will talk with you about this matter.

Y/n:Okay,so lets go and meet him!

Heeseung:Come this way,the CEO's office room is in this way.

I followed Heeseung to the office room.Then,we came infront of the room.Heeseung opened the door and we got inside.I was nervous before but I got shocked to see the CEO.No,it's not him.

Heeseung:Meet the CEO,my besfriend,Choi Beomgyu!

Y/n:Not him,please !!

Thanks a lot Cute Y/n-shii for reading this.See you the next part.Till then,take care and bye bye.Love you a lot💕💕