Chapter 24--Heartbroken(Part 2)

I was so shocked and like my heart was sinking down.I never thought mom would have cancer.I just hold my tears and Jinyoung was driving and we reached to hospital.Then,we rushed inside and I followed Jinyoung to the room where was mom at.Though the doctors didnt let us in but who is gonna listen to him.Jinyoung's dad was there too and he handled the doctors and Jinyoung and I got inside the room.

Jinyoung:Mom!I brought her!

Doctor:Who let you in??

Jinyoung:Shut up or I will shoot you!Let the mom and daughter meets.They are seeing each other after so many years!

Mom:Is it my Y/n??She has grown up!

Y/n:Mom!You are alive(Holding mom's hand)

Mom:Dear!You have grown very beautiful!I saw you!Now,I can die peacefully!

Y/n:Dont say like this!We will stay forever!

Mom:Listen,I feel like it's my last time now.Plzz call your father Jinyoung!

Jinyoung:Sure,mom!

Mr Bae:Yes honey!Tell me!(Came inside after Jinyoung called him)

Mom:You were a nice husband.You took care of me.You found me when I had none beside me.Thanks for being with me!

Mr Bae:You are most welcome!

Mom:Jinyoung-ahh!

Jinyoung:Yes mom.Say.

Mom:You were the best son.You have taken so many responsibility.I told you to search Y/n cuz my last wish was to see her before I die.Though I was your step-mother,you loved me more like a real mother recieve from her children!And take care of Y/n.She is your younger sister.Always stay beside her like a shadow till she doesnt find the perfect man in his life!

Jinyoung:I will,mom!

Mom:And Y/n.You will never end up in an arranged marriage.Find someone who loves you and whom you love too.I dont want you to end up like me.Believe in love.Okay??

Y/n:Mom,I promise.I will marry someone who is ready to give away his heart to me!

Mom:I dont have that much time.If I could see my children getting married!

I couldnt but tears are falling from my eyes though I didnt want to cry.Then,my mom stopped.She wasn't saying anything.She wasn't even blinking.She just became like a stone who dont know to move.

Jinyoung:Mom!Mom!!

Mr Bae:Honey,what happened to you??

Doctor:She is no more.

Y/n:Mom no~~~Dont leave us!(In a crying mess)

Jinyoung:Please stay with us(Kneeled down and crying very harder)

Mr Bae:Calm down.Control yourself.(Tears also falling from his eyes)

Y/n:Why did you have to leave us,mom??

Mr Bae:Her time is over.She is now at heaven!

Jinyoung:But,we are without her!

It was all a sad scene was going in the room.We all 3 was in a crying mess but my step dad was consoling us.But,we have to admit the fact that she is no more.She left the world.

Now,we went to the graveyard to bury her.It was the time when the dusk left and the dawn appeared.The sun was rising.We saw mom in the coffin and Jinyoung already broke down in tears.Before,closing the coffin,Jinyoung's dad kissed my mom's forehead and wiped his tears where I was so weak to bear all of this.I cant take this anymore and I ran away.