Chapter10--Caught red handed(Part 2)

Beomgyu:Fianlly we are free of rumours.

Y/n:Now,they are caught red-handed!

After 3 mins

Aera:May we come in??

Hyejun:Did you call us Principal Jessi??

Jessi:Sure!!

Aera:Was there anything that we can do for you??.

Jessi:What the f*** is this??Is it true??(Showing the video)

Hyejun:What the--!Who recorded this!!

Beomgyu:I did this,junior!

Aera:This guy again!!I will you b****!
Hyejun:Aera!Shhh!.

Jessi:Yaah!How dare you talk disrespectfully to your senior like this??

Hyejun:Sorry ma'am!

Jessi:You two are suspended for 2 weeks from tomorrow!Now go to your classes!

Hyejun and Aera:(Left being dissapointed)

Jessi:Okay!I understand!The rumous are actually critical!I will make sure to sort it all!

Beomgyu:Thanks a lot Principal Jessi!

Y/n:Thank you so much!

Jessi:Ahh!This was actually nothing!Btw,how are your mock test going??
Y/n:There was no mock test today!There is one day off from exams but classes are going as ususal!Yesterday we had chemistry and tomorrow we have MATHS.

Jessi:Ohh!Good luck then!!

Beomgyu:We should go now!!!Come Y/n.So see you later.

In the classroom

Yeonjun:Yaah!Y/n.Can you please be my tutor for maths?I mean I am weak at maths!

Y/n:Mee??Beomgyu wanted me to go to his home after school 

Taehyun:Dont worry!!I will tutor you Yeonjun hyung!!

Yeonjun:Umm!

Beomgyu:I wanted to get tutor for maths!Dont mind Y/n.I mean he is the one who tutors me since last year!

Taehyun:I dont tutor more than 1 student.Y/n will tutor you Beomgyu since I will be tutoring Yeonjun hyung!.

Yeonjun:No worry!I can go to Y/n for maths as Beomgyu wants to get tutored by you!

Taehyun:(Bi*** why dont you understand that I am doing this for Y/n so that she gets close to Beomgyu)

Y/n:Okay Taehyun!So,today Beomgyu will be your student and Yeonjun is mine!

Yeji:What did you say??

Taehyun:Yeonjun is yours??

Y/n:What!I mean no---

Meanwhile Yeonjun---------