Chapter 13--Hug me(Part 1)

Y/n:Gyuu~~We need to hide.

Beomgyu:Why?We should ask their help instead!

Y/n:Gyu~~This is complicated.They dont know the whole real reason that why I did run away.

Beomgyu:That means I am the one who knows about your step parents.

Y/n:Yes!!Do something Beomgyu~~Taehyun and Yeonjun will see us!

I was stressing out in tension cuz I saw Taehyun and Yeonjun.I keep telling Beomgyu to do something.Literrally no one but Beomgyu grabbed my wrist and he pulled me inside the alley beside us .I just blankly stared at him pulling me inside and I became more shocked at his next move.He pushed me on the ground which made me fall and he did.........................
He hovered on me and he pinned me on the ground.He was above me and I couldnt move as he was pinning my hands on the ground.Then I finally speak.

Y/n:Gyuu??W- w-w-what ar--ar-a-a-are  y-y-y-you do- do-doing??

Beomgyu:Shhh!Dont talk.Otherwise~

He leaned his face near my face.I widen my eyes at his sudden action.He kept leaning and he stopped when an inch wasnt even left to make our lips touch each other's.Then,he went near the crook of my neck and I could feel his hot breath Then,he whispered-

Beomgyu:Just wait for a minute.

Y/n:(Speechless)

Meanwhile Yeonjun and Taehyun searching for Y/n

Taehyun:Aishhh!Where the hell did the girl get dissappear??

Yeonjun:I am f****** tensed about her.I hope she is safe!!

Taehyun:Eugghhh!What the f*** are they doing on that alley??(Pointing toward them from a far distance)

Yeonjun:Exactly.Literally!On the alleys!They are so weird!!Who could be they!Their body figure looks familiar!

Taehyun:Maybe,its the suspended students Hyejun and Aera of our school!

Yeonjun:Maybe,that's why their figure looks familiar!!They can literally start anywhere!

Taehyun:Lets go from here Yeonjun hyung.They aren't here.

Yeonjun:Yeah,we are wasting our time here.We need to find her before the sunset.Otherwise,it would be more difficult for us.

Taehyun:Lets go then.(Left with Yeonjun)

After Yeonjun and Taehyun left from here,Beomgyu got up and he let me go.I just kept staring at him and the only thing was in my mind that what the cheesecake was that!!I mean,no way~~
He almost kissed me.Just half inch was left to meet each other's lips.

Beomgyu:I know,you must tbe thinking what did I just do!
!
Y/n: Y-y - y-yes.

Beomgyu:Well,actually,I did this for you.

Y/n:For me?How?

Beomgyu:Cuz,you were stressing out that we need to hide.I had no idea except running away and that would made more noticable!So,I took you to that alley and hovered on you in such  so that they wont be able to see us.

Y/n:Ohhh,I see!

Beomgyu:Lets go inside the convience store.

After I went to the store with Beomgyu,he bought the required groceries and after buying groceries,I saw icecreams and I have addiction toward ICE CREAM.Then I treated Beomgyu ice-cream and while choosing the flavour,we started a debate about "Mint choco"

Beomgyu:So,are you gonna take the toothpaste??

Y/n:TOOTHPASTE??

Beomgyu:Yes,dont you know that the alternative name of mint is toothpaste??

Y/n:You are so mean!

Beomgyu:And you are so uncool!You better marry Yeonjun hyung.He himself will buy mint choco for you.

Y/n🙂

Beomgyu:Vanilla is the best flavour!

Y/n:Alright,you win.

Beomgyu:Okay~Lets go home

Time skips to night

Y/n:Auntie,I cant eat no more in no way.I rarely have dinner.

BG's mom:But,you ate in a little amount!

Y/n:That's extra for me!I will burst if I eat something now!

BG's dad:Yaah!Honey!!Dont force her!

BG's mom:Alright!Yahh Beomgyu-ahh!Take Y/n to your room after dinner for sleeping.

Beomgyu:What!(Chocked on his food)

BG's mom:Oh my.Drink water.

Y/n:Dont you have guest room auntie??

BG's mom:I am sorry.But,the guest room has became store room now.

BG's dad:And,we trust youguys.You wont do something wrong!

BG's brother:(Meanwhile enjoying the drama)

In Beomgyu's room

Beomgyu:So,you will stay here for tonight!

Y/n:Yes.But,Jisoo unnie will be dying in tension.

Beomgyu:Just text her that you are safe and in one of your friend's home for tonight

Y/n:Alright(Texted Jisoo unnie)

Beomgyu:Now,you can sleep peacefully.And if you dont mind,may I take off my shirt??

Y/n:Excuse me!What??

Beomgyu:It's been hot recently.So,I do sleep taking off my shirt.I hope you dont mind.

Y/n:😅

Beomgyu:So,may I take it off??

Y/n:Okay,I have no problem!

I just became jungshook for a moment when he took off his shirt.I mean,my crush did this.I saw him and it's my first time and I cant take the heat of his hotness.First I stared at his hot figure and he snapped and I came back in reality.Then we fell asleep on the same bed.But,in the midnight,I saw a nightmare and I woke up screaming and being very frightened!

Beomgyu:Whoa~Are you okay Y/n??

Y/n:(Breathing heavily)

Beomgyu:Yahh!Dont cry!(Wiping the tears)

Y/n:Beomgyu!!

Beomgyu:Yes?

Y/n:Can you please Hug me while sleeping??

Thanks a lot Cute Y/n-shiii for reading this.See you at the next part.Till then take care and bye bye.Love you all💕💕