Chapter 18--Stares (Part 2)

Y/n:Gyu~~You are here too.

Beomgyu:I can be here anytime.My home is just behind the park.

Y/n:Ohh!I see!

Beomgyu:And now tell me your ones.

Y/n:I was lost in thoughts and I took the wrong way!

Beomgyu:No,it was the right way!

Y/n:Right way??

Beomgyu:Its the right way cuz it was written in the destiny and we met.

Y/n:😳

Beomgyu:I mean,I would go to your home after staying in this park sometimes.

Y/n:You mean you would again go to that hell for me??

Beomgyu:Yes.But now,I met you here so I will give it now!

Y/n:What??

Beomgyu:A diary for you!

Y/n:What!A diary!How do you know I need a diary??

Beomgyu:I saw you sulking for this diary with the shopkeeper.But,he didnt give you any discount.After,you left,I bought the same diary that you wanted and I keep forgetting to give it to you.

Y/n:OMG!Thanks a lot Beomgyu.I am so embarassed.You have to buy me this diary!

Beomgyu:No,its okay!

Y/n:Thanks a lot.You bought this for me!

Beomgyu:Thank me one more time or I will take your diary.

Y/n:You deserved thanks.

Beomgyu:Okay.I am taking your diary away!

Y/n:Why??I said you deserve thanks.I didnt thank you then!

Beomgyu:Yahhh!Y/n,if you want your diary then,catch me(Snatched the diary and running away)

Y/n:Gyuu~~Stop!Come back!

Few mins later

Y/n:Gyu~~Stop!I cant run anymore.I am tired!!

Beomgyu:Alright.Take your diary.(Hands over the diary)

Y/n:Thanks.

Beomgyu:You said it again!

Y/n:No!Dont snatch it again!(Running away from the park)

Beomgyu:Aishh!Its fun to tease her!

Few months later(Date:31st December)

It was 8pm.My shift was over as usual.I went to the park near the cafe and sat on the empty swings.I just looked at the stars like always.After the day I discovered that this park exist,I come here everyday to reduce my lonelines.Sometimes,Beomgyu comes here to give me company as his home is also near.After going to the park,I write my diary about me,my life,my family,my school,my friends and my love.I dont write diary on those days if Beomgyu comes with me.Cuz,he is a crackhead!So,I took my diary and start writing.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Hmmm.Dear diary.Its 31st December.The last day of this year.Many things changed and also many things didnt change!Like,Beomgyu,my love never changed.He remained cute but annoying as always.Yeji didnt change.Her crush is still on Yeonjun.Huening Kai remained cute and angel forever.And Heeseung staring at Rimin when she do something weird.And the Romeo and Juliet of our group remained the same.

But,there are some things which changed.First of all Yeonjun dyed his hair black.Taehyun getting more sassy and you know what the cheesecake happened!Taehyun started going gym and he joined the swimming,soccer and basketball-club of our school and he became the most ideal student of the whole school.Principal Jessi is so whipped for our Taehyun.And yeah,this sassy Taehyun dyed his hair red!And our class gonna be change.We attented our annual exams and promoted to new class.We are not busy this months as our exams are over.And yeah its about Jisoo unnie!She is so busy since last few months.She dont look good!She lost her weight while over-working.She dont tell me if something happened.I hope good things happened with the new year.Almost 4 hours are left for the new year.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I was writing peacefully on my diary untill I feelt that someone is staring at me.I widen my eyes when I felt that person's breathe at my left.I turned left to see and it was Gyu who was leaning his face toward my direction to read what I was writing.As I turned to see him,there was just an inch distance left between our face and if anyone of us leans toward the other,it almost would be a kiss.But,I realized that Beomgyu is here,I immedietly moved back!

Y/n:Yaahh!Gyu~~~What were you doing??

Beomgyu:I wanted to read what you wrote!

Y/n:No!You cant thats very personal!

Beomgyu:At least,I can read this as I am the one who gifted you!

Y/n:No.You cant!Btw,why were you so late??We have to go to Heeseung and Rimin's home.They invited us to their New Year party!

Beomgyu:Yes!Lets go.I am very excited.

I was happy to see Beomgyu happy and excited like this.He holded my hands and we walked to their house.We reached there around 8:30 pm and I already saw Soobin there.This guy be like spending time with his Juliet!And sometimes they make Heeseung blankly stare at them.After,time goes to 9 pm,everyone came-Yeonjun,Huening,Yeji except Taehyun!

Y/n:Where the hell this that Taehyun!!

Beomgyu:I dont know!!

Yeonjun:Imma text him in the group

Author's note:Forgot to tell you that they have a group so that they can text all at once like other friends have!

The group chat be like-(Everyone took phone on their hands)

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Yeonjun:Yaah!Taehyunahh!Where are you we?We all came!!

Rimin:Yes!Are you afraid of coming to my home,you tiny??

Y/n:Riminiee!You are the twin sister of Taehyun.You both are sassy and genius.

Huening Kai:🤣

Rimin:No never.At least it's better to be Heeseung's sister.

Heeseung:🙄🙄

Huening Kai:Let me enjoy the drama quietly🍿

Yeji:Me too!

Taehyun:

Heeseung:🙄🙄Huening Kai:Let me enjoy the drama quietly🍿Yeji:Me too!Taehyun:

Taehyun shared a photo with you all

Beomgyu:😱What the hell!Taehyun!!

Y/n:Damn!Sh*t!Taehyun!You unholy man!

Yeonjun:And finally,his hard work gave him a perfect body!

Taehyun:#seethisrimin  #mybodyisnttiny

Huening Kai:Slay boy hyung.Now,come soon!

Taehyun:Alright!Give me 5 mins.I will be there.(Taehyun left the chat)

Rimin:Was that an insult or indirect slap??

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Now,everyone kept their phone and was stunned to speak after seeing Taehyun's god damn biceps!

Y/n:Wow!I am simping over him!

Yeonjun:Excusse me??

Soobin:You should join the gym too.(Whispering to Yeonjun)

Rimin:It's true.His biceps are amazing!

Soobin:What do you mean??Are you his gf??

Rimin:No but!---(Doorbell rings)

Huening Kai:Its not Taehyun.Cuz,its not even 2 mins that he left the gym

Heeseung:Let me check!(Went and opened the door)

I was waiting for Heesung open the door and to see who actually come here.When Heeseung opened the door,I saw 6 familiar faces.

Heeseung:Jay,Jake,Sunghoon,Sunoo,Jungwon and Niki.You came finally!

Y/n:Aren't they the students of my old school??

Thanks a lot Cute Y/n-shii for reading this.See you at the next part.Till then take care and bye bye.Love you all💕💕