Chapter 29--Say you love me(Part 1)

Beomgyu was still kissing me.It lasted for 5 minutes.I could feel his body temperature was high but not that high.Maybe,he is drunk,that's why!He broke the kiss.We both were breathing heavily!

Beomgyu:Did you enjoy your 1st kiss??

Y/n:Beomgyu!No!Let me go!!

Beomgyu:Ohh,you want me more to kiss you!Your lips are so addictive!

Y/n:Gyu-no!Please--

My words were cut by him.He again started to kiss me.I dont know but tears are automatically flowing from my eyes.He was getting more rough with the flow of time while kissing me.He broke the kiss.He went near to the crook of my neck and started to kiss me there.His kisses were giving me goosebumps.When he went near my neck,I could really felt his hot breath!I couldnt move as he still pinned me against the bed.After,few times,he stopped.He was saying nothing.And his hands were not giving any force to pin me now and so I could release myself.I moved him from my above and made him lie.Then I saw that he fell asleep.I could finally escape from him.After getting kissed from my love,I went to my home!

Next morning-(In Beomgyu's home)

Beomgyu:Ahhh!My head hurts.Wait,why am I here??Who dropped me??Maybe,Heeseung!All I remember is that I got drunk while sinking in depression last night!

Beomgyu got up from his bed and he took a shower at first as he was feeling his head so heavy.After taking shower,he did his daily routines and so on.He wore his formals and went to the kitchen to make some americano for him.While,he was making the coffee,he tried to remember what happened last night.After,making the coffee,he was drinking it peacefully and suddenly he chocked on his coffee.He came to remember what happened last night!

Beomgyu:Did I do that??I kissed her,last night!!(Flashbacks to the night of yesterday)
OMG!I kissed Y/n!She is my 1st kiss.Maybe,I am her 1st kiss too.Wait a minute!Oh no!! I kissed her!What will she gonna think of me??She will think me as a pervert.She will get married next month and I kissed her.How can I face her!I even tried to bite her neck!It's all my fault.If I haven't drank too much last night!What will I do now!!(Getting lost in his thoughts)

Wait a minute!!Let me call Heeseung!!(Called Heeseung)Heeseung:Hmmm!Who is it??Beomgyu:Heeseung-ahh!Heeseung:Ohh,Beomgyu-ahh!How was your last night??Beomgyu:Ahh!I kissed Y/n!!Heeseung:What!OMG!Congrats bro!Beomgyu:What congrats??I kissed her!How ...

Heeseung:Hmmm!Who is it??

Beomgyu:Heeseung-ahh!

Heeseung:Ohh,Beomgyu-ahh!How was your last night??

Beomgyu:Ahh!I kissed Y/n!!

Heeseung:What!OMG!Congrats bro!

Beomgyu:What congrats??I kissed her!How can I show my face to her??

Heeseung:Come to office with a red rose and go infront of her.That's how you can show her your face!

Beomgyu:I am not in a kidding mood now!

Heeseung:Nvm,get ready for office.A new employee is coming to our office.Imma introduce to her!

Beomgyu:Okay.Let me have my coffee!

Heeseung:So,see ya!Bye!

Beomgyu:Bye bye!!

In the office

I wasn't working at all.I just kept thinking about last night.I never imagined Beomgyu will kiss me.But,he didn't confess to me yet.Wait,no way.I am getting married to Yeonjun.I cant do this to him.As,he is a fiance,he was suppose to be my husband.It's more like cheating.I can't break Yeonjun's heart.I am not bad who will break that person's heart who loved me for more than 6 years.My condition was more like a-Drunk Dazed.Meanwhile,I hear my phone was ringing and I checked Rimin called me and so I pick up the phone to answer the call.

Y/n:Hello,Rimin!

Rimin:Oh,Y/n!Hi!How are you??

Y/n:Very beautifully stucked in depression.

Rimin:Ehh?What??

Y/n:Nevermind.How are you btw??

Rimin:I am fine!When is your wedding btw??

Y/n:14th of next month.Why did you ask me this question suddenly??

Rimin:Actually,we are going to honeymoon!

Y/n:What??Where are you and Soobin oppa going to??

Rimin:Hey,he is not our oppa!

Y/n:I know but to where??

Rimin:Switzerland!

Y/n:Waah!Nice!!Wait,Riminiee!Imma call you later.We got some guest in office!

Rimin:Ohh,you got a job!!All the best.Bye bye!

Y/n:Bye bye!

I hanged up the call as soon I see Sunghoon in the office coming with a girl!The girl with him was pretty and I dont even know why he is here.As per I know,he is a coach of figure ice skating.I saw him going to Niki and they were talking.I didn't pay attention what they were talking and meanwhile I texted Taehyun to meet me after 8pm.

Niki:Ohh!Sunghooniee hyung!Thanks for joining our team!

Sunghoon:Sure.You are welcome!But,I never expected Beomgyu hyung will fall for Y/n!I know I can't do anything.But,I brought my cousin.She will help you!

Niki:Yep,we needed a girl.Thanks hyung!Btw,who is your cousin??

Sunghoon:Ohh!Her name is Wonyoung!

Wonyoung:Hi!

Niki:Hello,nice to meet you!

Heeseung:Ohh!Sunghoon!You came with her,finally!

Sunghoon:Yep.I shall be going now!The classes are going to start and I am here.Who is going to teach my students??

Heeseung:Okay go!

Sunghoon:Bye bye.All the best,Wonyoung!

Heeseung:Attention guys here!Meet Jang Wonyoung.She is now the assistant of the CEO from today!I hope you can all work together!

Beomgyu:What!!When did you hire here??(Suddenly came here)

Heeseung:Oh,Beomgyu-ahh!You came!Did you sleep well??

Beomgyu:Let this be on another side but why her??You were good too!

Heeseung:Yaah!How many roles do I play for this company???First of all,I am the vice-president.Second of all,I am like supervisor.And sometimes,I work as your assistant too!And you need a assistant too.Every CEO has an assistant.

Beomgyu:Okay.But,I wont be comfortable to work with her!I mean,I dont even know her!--(Sighs)

Heeseung:Dont worry.You both will get close as the time flows!

Wonyoung:If,you aren't comfortable with me,then I can leave the job next month.But,at least,work few days with me.It's almost the end of the month.

Beomgyu:Okay!Just this few days!

Heeseung:Then,who will be your assistant??Not again me!!

Y/n:I will be!I will work as a supervisor and assistant too!

Niki:Ohh,I hope he will be okay with Y/n.Beomgyu-hyung knows Y/n since highschool!
Beomgyu:Yes,Y/n is okay!She will be my assistant!

Y/n:Sure.(Makes an eye-contact with Beomgyu)

I got butterflies in my stomach when I made that eye-contact with Beomgyu!!It just reminds me of my 1st kiss.How can I face him!!Does he remember what did he do with me last night!He freaking stole my 1st kiss and occupied all the place in my heart and mind.So,we all were working and the lunch time finally came.

At lunchtime

I was eating in the cafeteria and I checked that Taehyun replied to my text that he will come to meet me.Today,I will be treating him the dinner.After,I done eating,I was about to go but there I saw Wonyoung and she also noticed me there.And Beomgyu came to the cafeteria at the same time.After,Wonyoung saw me,she stopped Beomgyu.Beomgyu asked him the reason why she stopped him and she pulled him toward him by pulling his tie and it was the moment which burned me in jealousy!

Y/n:What the f***!What are you doing Jang Wonyoung??

Wonyoung:I just fixed his tie!

Beomgyu:By pulling me toward you by my tie!

Y/n:Why would you do that??Dont he have hands to fix it by himself??Who are you to fix his tie??Mind your own business!

Wonyoung:Sorry!(Left)

Heeseung:Oh!Wonyoung-ahh!Are you upset??

Wonyoung:Why would I be??

Heeseung:Y/n yelled at you!

Wonyoung:Nah!I am happy instead.I could make her jealous and that's why I am here!My main reason I am in office to make Y/n jealous!

Heeseung:You are pretty good though!

Wonyoung:I know.I hope they will be together at last!

Heeseung:I hope so!

Time skips to night 8pm

At resturant with Taehyun

Taehyun:OMG!What!He kissed you!For real!!

Y/n:Yes.Later,he came to my neck.But,it was good he had fallen asleep.

Taehyun:Duh!He fell asleep.What a brat is he!!

Y/n:Dont call him brat.That girl is brat.How dare she pull Beomgyu toward him??(Still mad at Wonyoung)

Taehyun:Listen to me carefully.Beomgyu is handsome as well as a well known CEO.Who will miss the chance to get close to him??If you want him,then make him yours.If not,let other be with him.

Y/n:Ahh!Taehyun.I still love him.But,I am not that bad to break Yeonjun's heart.He loves me a lot.I am the worst person ever!

Taehyun:You are a nice person,Y/n!You are sacrificing your love for the man who were like a shadow for you.

Y/n:No,it's Yeonjun.He is a nice person.Loving someone is like a holy virtue.Cuz,love develops peace.And,he loved for more than 6 years uncondionally.I will marry him.I can't break his heart!

Taehyun:I hope,you stay happy with him.Though,I tried to make you understand that,leave Yeonjun,but you didn't listen to me.

Y/n:I will be happy!

The wedding day

Jungwon:Waah!The decoration from the entrance is so nice!

Sunghoon:It's all flower.A touch of nature!

Soobin:I love the decorations!

Huening Kai:Where are the bride and groom??

Rimin:They are inside the bride room and the groom room and they are getting ready!
Yeji:I will help them to get ready!

Sunoo:I know,they will look very gorgeous!

Taehyun:Hmm!(Bothered)

Niki:Anything happened,Taehyun hyung??

Taehyun:Nothing!

Yeonjun's mom:Ohh,you all are Yeonjun's friend,right??Come inside.Why are you all here at the entrance??

Jake:Thanks auntiee.We are coming!

Jay:Let's go inside

Heeseung:Wait,there is a signboard over here-"If the guests bring any kind of gift,they will be thrown from Heeseung's rooftop.We just want blessing"

Yeonjun's mom:Oh,Yeonjun did this.Are you Heeseung??

Heeseung  be like--Why is he after my rooftop??It's been 6 years!

Are you Heeseung??Heeseung  be like--Why is he after my rooftop??It's been 6 years!

Meanwhile Sunghoon--I have no words for this---

Thanks a lot Cute Y/n-shii for reading this.See you on the next part.Till then,take care and bye bye.Love you all💕💕