Chapter 21--Unpredictable(Part 1)

Jisoo:I got fired!

Y/n:What!!

My smile dissappear as Jisoo unnie said that she was fired!I mean what would happen that she would lose her job??I was looking at her sad face and seemed like she would cry right now!But,she is strong.She never cries.I never saw her crying!I just hugged her and was consoling her!Then,we broke the hug and we got in the car and went to home and unnie said everything on the road while driving!

Jisoo:I swear I prepared the presention and it was missing before the day of the meeting with clients!I was usually busy for that weak cuz we had meetin with clients.But,you saw me that night preparing for the presentation again with Seulgi's help!

Y/n:Yeah,I remember!

Jisoo:But,I fail to present it and our company had a big loss!And I was given time for 4 months to recover to loss.But,I couldnt and so I was fired!

Y/n:But,you prepared the presentation,right?How can it be lost??

Jisoo:That's my question too!

Y/n:You would never want to do something that causes loss to the company.Didnt your boss believe??

Jisoo:I tried to explain him but that Minji(a random employee) brainwashed my boss.And,now he wont give me chance and I lost my everything!

Y/n:Minji??I felt something wrong with her!Why would she brainwash your boss??

Jisoo: I dont know!!But,she was also with me when we prepared the presentation in the office!

Y/n:I see!!

In home

Jisoo:Mom and dad.We are doomed.I am fired!

Mom:What!How??

Dad:What happened??

Jisoo:Something bad happened and I lost my job!Now,we dont any source to earn money!We have to live in the streets now!(Went to her room and locked her room)

Y/n:Unnie!!Wait!!ARE YOU CRYING??Open the door!

Jisoo:I just need sometimes alone.Can you all leave me alone!

Next morning

Y/n:Unnie still locked her inside the room??

Dad:Yes!!

Mom:Dont worry.Everything will be fine sweet Y/n!

Dad:Yes.You go to your school!You will be late!

Y/n:What!!(Surprised at their sudden nice behaviour)

Dad:Go fast~~

Y/n:Okay!!

In the school(In the principal office)

Jessi:Ohh!You have now family problems??

Y/n:I am telling that I will just attend the class but till the lunch time.After that time,I will do another part time job so that I can help my family and beside I will be able to attend some classes at least!

Jessi:You are a really nice girl!If it would be another student in this case,they would drop out from school !But,you didnt!

Y/n:I have to study and I want to get a job in future like my unnie!

Jessi:If you want to get a job in future,then you have to attend all the classes.Otherwise,you will miss out the important lectures!And so,no need to do part-time job!Dont pay the school fees for this month!

Y/n:Really??Can I study here free for this month??

Jessi:Sure,you may!Btw,I heard someone's uncle came to your class and tried to flirt with the female students.

Y/n:Yes.He did!He is Mr Jackson's friend's uncle!

Jessi:Ouhh!Jackson's friend,Park Jinyoung,the nephew actually of that old man came here for an interview.He joined yesterday to our school as PE teacher.But,the creep uncle followed him.

Y/n:I see.I am excited for his class!

At PE class

Taehyun:You mean we have a new PE teacher!

Y/n:The principal herself told me this

Beomgyu:The last PE teacher was lazy!I hope this one is great one!

Jinyoung:Hey!Y/n.How are you??

Yeonjun:She is fine and thanks and bye bye!

Jinyoung:Who is he,Y/n??

Y/n:He is Yeonjun!One of my nice friend!

Jinyoung:Hi!I am Bae Jinyoung!I am new here!

Yeonjun:Did I ask you?

Soobin:Hyung calm down.Sorry for him(Pulling Yeonjun away)

Yeonjun:Yaah!Soobin,stop!Otherwise,I will throw you with Jinyoung from Heeseung's rooftop!

Heeseung be like--Why is Yeonjun  after my rooftop??(Lost in thoughts)

Sorry for him(Pulling Yeonjun away)Yeonjun:Yaah!Soobin,stop!Otherwise,I will throw you with Jinyoung from Heeseung's rooftop!Heeseung be like--Why is Yeonjun  after my rooftop??(Lost in thoughts)