Chapter 12--Unbelieveable(Part 2)

Y/n:That's unbelieveable.Yaah!Lee Rimin.What are you doing??

Rimin:Dont stop me today Y/n.How dare he miss 2 marks in biology test though I tutored him!

Heeseung:I am sorry on behalf of my sister.

Y/n:Ik!She reacts like the -1 charged electron of Chlorine.

Beomgyu:This girl again with her Chemistry!

Rimin:You guys even dont know what did he do??He winked at me during biology exam.

Taehyun:That means something is going between them.They even glance at each other while the exam was going!

Rimin:Yaah!Kang Taehyun!I will throw your tiny body out through the window if you say this one more time!

Yeonjun:OMG!Taehyun got insulted!

Taehyun:I can be 179 cm.But,my future height is 183 cm.

Y/n:Lets pray for Taehyun's prediction!Hope it gets true!

Rimin:(Unamused to see them)

Soobin:Will you let me go??

Rimin:First you tell me why did you wink at me that time??

Soobin:You wanna know??

Rimin:Of coarse.Then why will I ask you??

Soobin:Yaah!Y/n.Will I say you the reason??

Y/n:You mean by that??Then go.Choi Soobin,fighting~~

Rimin:What??Say Soobin.Why??

Soobin:(Lean toward Rimin and kiss her)

All reacted but Beomgyu being extra-ordinary while reacted--

Y/n:OMG!They did it!Heeseung:Aishhh!Kids of these generations!Yeonjun:Now,I ship them!Yeji:WAAH!I mean-is that Soobin for real??Taehyun:See,I told you something is between them!Huening Kai:Soobin hyung getting a girlfriend!MeanwhileRimin:(Pushed S...

Heeseung:Aishhh!Kids of these generations!

Yeonjun:Now,I ship them!

Yeji:WAAH!I mean-is that Soobin for real??

Taehyun:See,I told you something is between them!

Huening Kai:Soobin hyung getting a girlfriend!

Meanwhile

Rimin:(Pushed Soobin away)

Soobin:Now,you know the reason!

Rimin:(Shy**)

Soobin:Now,let me go!!

Rimin:(Ran away in embarassment)

Heeseung:I better go now!!My sister already left!

Beomgyu:See you the day after tomorrow!

Heeseung:The day after tomorrow??

Taehyun:Tomorrow is sunday

Y/n:Just see,students are so tied in exams they dont even realize that which day is now today!

Yeji:Soo,see you guys!Bye bye!!

Beomgyu:Bye bye Yeji!

Yeji:Bye Beomgyu!!Bye Yeonjun(Left)

Yeonjun:Bye Yeji??

Y/n:(She just waved bye to her crush only by herself)

Yeonjun:Yaah!Y/n.

Y/n:Yes??

Yeonjun:See you on monday!(Left with Soobin)

Huening Kai:See you all!

Next day(Sunday)

In my home

Jisoo:Will you guys stop mistreating Y/n??

Dad:No,we wont.

Mom:She is just a step daughter!

Y/n:To be honest,you are also my step-parents.I never did any mischieve that I did when my real parents were alive.

Mom:So,you think do we care??And how dare you compare us with someone who is dead??(Slapped Y/n very hardly)

Jisoo:Mom!What are you doing??

Y/n:(Holded cheecks and looked on the ground while tears are forming)

Dad:Dont stop your mom.She is doing right!That Y/n deserve this.She just die,thats we wish for us!

Mom:Why dont she die??She has become a burden for us!

I dont know but I start crying when they was just hurting me.They are crushing my heart!I couldnt stand there anymore and I just ran away from there where I was standing,Jisoo unnie tried  to stop me but she was late to move.I opened the door and started running out through the streets and though nothing!I was in a crying mess.All it was on my head that my home is hell for me and I am not going there at least for today!While I came far away from home I bumped into a boy.

Beomgyu:Ouchh!Cant you see me??Wait Y/n!!

Y/n:Beomgyu??

Beomgyu:What happened to you??Why are you crying??

Y/n:Nothing happened!

Beomgyu:Wait,what's on your left cheek??

Y/n:(Realized that it's the scar left by mom when she slapped before)

Beomgyu:Is it them??Did they torture you physically??

Y/n:Ahhh!Beomgyu!Why do they do this to me??(Crying more)

Beomgyu:(Pulling Y/n in a hug)

I dont know how much I do carrying this pain inside my heart but I cant take it anymore.Suddenly,Beomgyu pulled me and he hugged me.I also hugged him and I sank my face on his shoulder and I cried with all the pain wandering in my head.I felt the warmthness of him when he hugged me.I felt so secured and protected between his arms and I wanted to stay like this forever!All I need a warm hug at my hard times and Beomgyu did it!After sometimes,we broke the hug when I finally stopped crying.

Y/n:Thanks Beomgyu for hugging me.I really needed a warm hug!I feel like hugs can protect me!

Beomgyu:Dont you see Y/n that you are precious??You need to be protected!

Y/n:Jisoo unnie says the same thing too!

Beomgyu:Ohh,someone called me (Takes out phone from his pocket)

Y/n:Who called you??

Beomgyu:It says it unknown number.(Recieved the call)
Hello!

Jisoo:Hello,its me,Jisoo.Y/n's elder sister.

Beomgyu:Oh!Jisoo noona.How are you??

Jisoo:Not fine!!We have to find Y/n,I already called her other friends.She ran away from home.
Beomgyu:Ohh!Why did she run away??(Acting he dont know)

Jisoo:Ummm! I fought with her and I said her many hurtful words and it crushed her heart.She is very sensitive and she ran away when she couldnt the pain anymore.(Lied**)

Beomgyu:Ohh,I will call you when I find her.

Jisoo:Okk!I have to go to the police station.Hope we find her before the sunset.Bye.(Hanged up)

Y/n:So,Jisoo unnie called you??

Beomgyu:She is really nice!She is literally searching you everywhere!She even called our friends for help.

Y/n:Not me going to that hell at least for today.Please hide me somewhere else so that they dont find me!!

Beomgyu:Lets go to my home then.

Y/n:As you say!

Beomgyu:But,I have to go to convenince store,Mom sent me to buy groceries.

Y/n:Okay,first we will to buy groceries,then we will go to your home.

Beomgyu:Alright!!

In front of the convience store

Y/n:Ahh!My legs are hurting me.

Beomgyu:Cuz,you have ran before.

Y/n:Wait,aren't they Taehyun and Yeonjun?What are they doing here??

Beomgyu:They are caring friends.They are searching for you..

Thanks a lot Cute Y/n-shii for reading this.See you on the next part.Till then take care and bye bye.Love you all💕💕