⭐1⭐

Introduction:

This is a royal story and also a dark shaded story where you will see violence, murder, martial rape, domestic violence and some traditions ..

I am not promoting the above mentioned things it's just an imaginary fanfiction inspired by seeing some old royal movies.

No bad comments are allowed.

Manik , neyonika are dark characters.

Neyonika is not a trustee of space but lived with manik in Mumbai as he is staying alone.

Later they will change.

Malhotra's are royal family. The family consists of dadu , dadi , bua dadi , Raj and neyonika and their children shehnaaz and manik.

Bua dadi:   - ve character

Dada ji :  neutral

Dadi: + ve character.

Raj: neutral

Neyo: - ve character

Shehnaaz: + ve character

Dhruv and alia :   - ve characters

Cabir and mukti: + ve characters

Neural means they aren't bothered about nandini.

🥸🥸🥸🥸🥸🥸🥸🥸🥸🥸🥸🥸🥸🥸

Manik is the world's number one business man, most richest person and leader of worlds biggest mafia group.. he is named as most cruel , ruthless person .. he has a giant like body and look dangerously hot. He saw his mom having extra martial affair and listened to the stories how his dadu and dad were betrayed by their partners. He developed the hate towards women. He became dominate in nature and always wanted to control his wife i.e nandini.

Neyonika is Raj second wife . She can't conceive so she loved manik alot and got everything he want just like Raj Malhotra. Raj and neyonika were neutral with shehnaaz as she was a girl child. Shehnaaz is elder than manik

Raj Malhotra and his father both are cruel and dominant in nature.

🤓🤓🤓🤓🤓🤓🤓🤓🤓🤓🤓🤓🤓🤓

In this story nandini always lived with her parents . She is the most pampered kid and only child of them . Actually Ishita gave birth to twins but one child died that day itself ( or something else happened)They are also royals and one of the richest families in world.

Karan is the child of Raman Murthy sister's son. His identity is hidden from the world for security purposes as his parents were killed by their rivals..

Karan and nandini are childhood best friends. Karan loved nandini , but nandini fell in love with manik . Manik also loved her. But after knowing nandini loves manik, Karan suppressed his love and supported manan . Manik and fab 4 don't know the real identity of Karan . They thought he is a new commer in college along with nandini.. they knew karnan are friends. Manik did not liked Karan from first due to bond between karnan. He always had an insecurity that Karan might snatch nandini from him. After announcement of talent hunt karnan formed a group to participate and spend more time with each other. This was not liked by manik .

On the other side dhruv and alia were jealous of nandini because of her beauty and status and moreover seeing the attachment between manan but mukti and cabir liked her.. Dhruv and alia wanted to separate them and made many plans which did not worked.