⭐19⭐

Let's get started...

🍭🍭🍭🍭🍭🍭🍭🍭🍭🍭🍭🍭🍭🍭

The video started with the dark room with only dim light. Lights of the room where slowly turn on we can see a man lying on the bed lifeless attached to many machines. The man is revealed to be Ashok Shukla. Who is husband of Rita Maa and father of Siddharth Shukla. Rita maa stumbled seeing her husband alive. Sidnaaz and Nandini were shocked seeing their papa alive.

Back when Ashok papa met with deadly accident, everyone thought that he was dead because Police Force cannot find his body. And also the car  in which Ashok papa was travelling was blasted in the accident. There was no proof in the accident area except the ash. They tried searching for him for few days and then eventually concluded that he was dead. But Raj Malhotra who was travelling in the same route that day saw Ashok papa seriously injured. He took him to his place and provided treatment. Doctor said that he went into coma. Raj Malhotra did not inform anyone about this thing because he thought one day or the other he can use Ashok for his advantages. Because Ashok Shukla is one of the most fastly developed businessman in the whole world. He almost cracked all the deals he dealt with. Raj Malhotra thought when the day comes when Ashok Shukla will be out of coma, he can play the sympathy card and merge both Shukla and Malhotra industries and dominate the business world. Eventually he can become the king of the business world. Each and every businessman in the world will be playing on this words . As a result he appointed the most specialised doctors for doing treatment to Ashok Shukla. One day revealed this thing to Malhotra family.

Ma- happy realization people yes he is alive. But I can't assure you that he will be alive tomorrow or not. Do you know why? Because you guys are saying that you will reveal every damn thing to the world and save your little little Nandini from my clutches. If you do so, I can't say Nandini will be safe or not . Because no matter where you will keep her I can drag her out of from there and bring her back here into the Malhotra hell.  I promise you that I will make her life more more difficult, she will die each and every second of her  life but won't die.  Nandini is, was and will be always mine. You won't gain anything Siddharth but you will definitely lose your papa. The moment truth comes out from your mouth the great Ashok Shukla will be travelling to the god . So better choose the option,  Nandini or your papa. Choose the torturous future of Nandini or your happy moments with your Ashok papa. Say that you are clever businessman choose the best one with profits. Choice is yours.

Listening to the shit spoken by manik Shehnaaz could not control herself and slapped him hard on his cheek. Manik stumbled with the force.

Sh-  chii mujhe gin aarahi hai tujhe Bhai khene ki.  Don't you have shame. You are trying to kill the one who is like a father figure to you. Vo papa hai meri tum kaise soch sakte ho aisa. You are committing sin after sin manik . One day you will definitely regret .
Aur nandini ke bare mei aise kaise  sakte ho. Vo biwi hai teri. Jab mei tum dono ko pheli baar dekha , mujhe bohut accha laga. Socha hai ki  tum dono made for each other hai. Par ab mujhe bohut bura lag rahi hai nandini ke liye..... Karan sahi tha nandini ke liye . He would have definitely kept nandini happy unlike you who is killing her everyday...

Ma-BASSSS....( He closed his eyes to control himself)Di ....please.....mei Nandini ko paane ke liye uski parents ko hi Bhagwan ke pass bhej diya tha. Sacchi mein Ashok papa se mujhe koi lena dena nahi hai per kya kare aap logon ko limits mei rakhne ke liye yeh sab Kehna pad raha hai. Jab tak aap log chup chap rahoge tab tak mei bhi chup rahunga . But once you cross your limits aapki Ashok papa upar jayega.

Just then he was lying on the floor by the punch he receive from Siddharth.

Sid- how dare you bastard ! , you low thinking creature . Nandu meri behen hai . Neetu aur preeti se zyada mei Nandu ko pyaar kiya hai. If you lay your dirty hands on her,  I will chop you into pieces remember that....

Manik how was boiling in anger look that Nandini who was totally blank after listening to his threat.
He wanted to show them the right he has on Nandini so he slapped her to bring her out of the trance. It happen so sudden that she stumbled upon but Siddharth caught her and hugged her  trying to hide her in his arms saving from the cruel creatures.

This time Rita Maa raised her hand to slap him but Manik got her hands.

Ma- di apni sasu maa ko jara bol dijiye  apne limit mei rehne ke liye. Agar mujhe zyada gussa aa gaya toh Nandini ko aise haal karunga ki vo apni chehra dekhne ke liye bhi daregi.

I won't tolerate , abhi mei ek call karke Ashok uncle ko maar sakta hoon , but nahi kar raha hoon , just because of you and haan Siddharth Ashok Shukla be in your damn limits varna bahut pachtana padega... Be careful.

Saying so he pulled Nandini from his arms.

Nandini held his hands looked at him with red swollen eyes...

Nan- aap pls Ashok papa ko kuch mat karna ..pls ... Aap jo kuch bhi bologe mei vahi karungi... Pls papa ko chod dijiye.... Pls.....

She sat on her knees and clutched his legs....

Plss mujhe aur guilt mei mat dalna .... Meri wajah se Aaj Tak bohut log margaye....ab aur nahi...pls......

Manik smirked seeing her like this.... He looked at Siddharth who was having tears in his eyes....

He pulled nandini up by holding her hairs....

Nan-ahhh...( She held his hand that are holding her hairs)

He pulled them more hard which made her close her eyes....

Ma-mei kuch nahi karunga wifey i promise....

He.looked at her , pallu slipped from her head long back. He just wanted to insult her infront of her family.

Ma-pallu kaha hai ? How many times should I say this nandini. Parayi mardo ke samne pallu sar pe hona hai...

Nandini immediately kept pallu on her head and looked down.

Ma- why are you standing here....jao aur khana banau....

Nan- jii