⭐14⭐

Nandini was sleeping facing towards the ceiling. Manik hovered over her . His eyes were fixed on her neck which is having the mangalsutra he tied. He moved towards her neck and sniffed the intoxicating smell of her and closed his eyes  feeling the blood rush all over his body. He licked her neck with his tongue and sucked her on weak point. Nandini jerked up from her sleep feeling something on her . She widened her eyes seeing him on her. She frightened seeing his blood red eyes. She can smell the scent of alcohol from him. Her heartbeat started to raise, her whole body is shivering. Manik started to bite hard on her neck tearing of her skin.

Nan- iiiiisssshhhhh

Listening to the sound he looked at her. Her teary eyes very satisfying his ego. He was feeling so content seeing the fear in her eyes. Suddenly all the karnan moments flashed in his mind. He clenched his jaw and looked at her with rage. He held her hair in his fist pulled them back forcing her to raise her face . He locked his lips with her literally chewing them . She just gathered all her strength and pushed him. He lost his balance and fell on the floor. She took the water bottle and poured on his face so that he will get into his senses which is her wrong move that night. He jerked off the water from his face , stood up like a demon and slapped her hard . She lost her balance and fell on the floor. He was so in fulfilling his anger that he don't know what he was doing.

He dragged her to the muddle of the room and tore away all her clothes, leaving her naked . He removed his belt and started to lash her . Every stroke is harder and stronger than the previous one. After half an hour he stopped beating breathing heavily. Nandini was badly brusied . Blood was oozing out from her body making the floor wet. She was barely conscious . He slapped her to get her back to complete conscious so that she can feel the pain for rejecting him. He removed his clothes , held her hairs forced her to sit on her knees and forcefully pushed his manhood into her mouth  and started to fuck her mercilessly. Tears of disgust ran down her body . She was being choked as his part was literally thrusting upto her throat.   He is groaning in pleasure feeling her little mouth around him. The pleasure was beyond limits.He soon released into her. She gagged as soon as he pulled out his part , before she could throw out his release. He closed her mouth with his hand .

Man- SWALLOW......

She was forced to swallow it. He then carried her to bed and throwed her there and begin his henious act. She was raped again after their marriage.
After completing his work he just looked at her with disgust and thrown her on the cold floor without blanket..

Blood was rushing out of her vagina continuously. She was completely shattered, she became a lifeless body. The hope that she had somewhere in her heart left turning her into a living dead body. There were no more tears in her eyes. The eyes which were once filled with emotions are now blank totally blank. There are no expression on her face .

She slowly crawled on the floor and reached the wash room on the shower with high temperature of water causing her body to turn into deep pink colour. There was no pain . She just sat there like an idol , just hoping to remove the filthy touch from her body.  She took the loofah and scrubbed it hard on her body . It caused her wounds to bleed more .

She slowly wore her nighty .

She came to balcony and sat on the cold floor keeping her knees close to her chest and started to watch the twinkling stars in the sky. Silent tears rolled down her eyes..

Looking at the stars in the sky.

Nan pov:

Maa papa aap log mujhe chod ke ek din hogaya. Bachapan se mei kabhi aap logo se dur nahi rahi. Aaj bohut akelapan mehsoos kar rahi hoo. Aap bohut unlucky ho mamma , papa . Meri jaisi manhoos ladki paidi hui . Meri wajah se aap iss duniya se chala gaya. Mei aapko bacha nahi paayi. Aanath hogai maa . Mere liye koi nahi hai iss duniya mei.  Ghutan  ho rahi hai mujhe aap ke bina meri future imagine karke. Ab aap log meri saath nahi honge..mei kiske saath apni problems share karo, kiske saath apni happy moments spend Karu koi nahi hai na. Aaj raat aap bohut yaad aye ho papa, har ek din dinner aap khilate ho na par aaj aap nahi hai khilane ki. Mumma nahi hai goodh mei sone ki. Ab kon mujhe sulayenge , kon mujhe apni problems solve karne ki strength denge, kon mujhe iss cruel world se bachayenge, kon mere liye gifts laayenge. Sabse important kon mujhe pyaar karenge. Koi nahi hai mujhe pyaar karne ki... Pls waapas aajao mamma papa pls mujhe bohut dar lag raha hai..mei akeli apni problems face nahi kar paungi . Aap dekha hi hoga na Aaj meri saath kya hua hai? Kon mujhe iss narak se bachayega? Aapne promise Kiya hai na papa aap hamesha mere saath rahenge . Par aap apne wada thod  diya . Ye stars se mei bohut connected ho . Par kabhi nahi socha ki ek aisa din aayega ki ye stars mei aapko dhoondhna padega. Shayad aap iss duniya mei physically nahi ho par hamesha meri dil mei rahenge. Mujhe strength dhena mumma , papa ye dard sehne ki aur ye sab chup chaap dekhne ki . Aap log bhagwan ji se baath karna ki aapki beti ko ye narak se dhoor karne ko.. kal se jaise vo log bola vaise rahungi.. sab rules follow karungi aur kabhi ulta jawaab nahi dungi kyuki aaj manik ji ne rishu ko accident karvaya . Mei nahi koona chahti chacha and chachi ko . Nandini kal se badal jaayegi .... Vo vaise banegi jisko koi feelings na ho .... Aap mujhse naraz mat hona pls....

Aur Karan aap bhi mujhe maaf karna. Aap meri difficult times mei mujhe bohut help Kiya..mujhe vo andhera se bahar nikala, mujhe Naya zindagi dikhaya par meri wajah se aap bhi mar gaye..aapko mei kabhi bhool nahi jaungi ye meri wada hai aapse.

She silently cried and slept on the cold floor bleeding heavily.

Target -200 votes