⭐15⭐

The next morning

Manik got up from his sleep and looked around for nandini but did not find her. He took a sight at the bed and freezed in his place to see blood all over. Then looked the whole room to find blood patches on the white floor along with his belt. He slowly got up to recognise that he is naked , he wrapped a robe and took the belt from floor to observe it was covered with dry blood. The metal part is totally dark red colour. He checked his whole room and washroom but did not find her. He saw that the balcony door is slightly open. He went there to see nandini sleeping in the pool of her own blood. Shiver ran down his spine. Her whole dress is soiled with  blood. Her face is pale . He with shaking hands lifted her and kept her on the bed. He cut off her dress with scissors and pulled them off.  He was shocked seeing the belt marks on her milky white skin. He then saw her vagina which was red with his torture and with the bleeding. He was literally tensed seeing her miserable and dangerous condition.

He immediately wore some clothes and called to the doctor. But then immediately cut it because of the realisation he got. If he calls to the doctor from outside, she might leak information about his deeds to others and the news will spread like fire amongst the whole village. It's very dangerous for him. He then called Aliya who was a member of fab5 and also a practiced doctor. He asked her to come to his room immediately with out the notice of anyone. He got a positive response from her.  She came  secretly to see nandini on bed covered with blanket. He explained about her condition and ordered for some coffee to reduce his headache or to say hangover. She removed the blanket and a loud gasp escaped her mouth but then she realised what nandini did to them and hate overpowered her heart. She gave treatment and said it might take some time to heal the wound that happened to her vagina and also to stop bleeding. The belt marks will take time to fade away and also said him to stay away from her sexually. Aliya left the room . He sat on the couch drinking his coffee and started to recollect what he have done.  He got all the flashes of the previous night.  But he felt no regret for what he have done. But he feels so frustrated and goes to the gym to release it not before  cleaning the room and wore clothes to her.

After two hours:

Nandini started to get the consciousness. She slowly opened her eyes to close them immediately due to the harsh light. She moaned in pain . She couldn't able to move a single finger. She thinks who brought her onto the bed . She thinks no one can come into their bedroom so it was definitely manik.

Nandini pov:

Manik mujhse bohut nafrat karte hai. If he hates me to core then why did he marry me  and torturing me? Why won't he let me  go? Why do he show some fake concern on me after killing my soul brutally?
She remembered everything from last night and cried clutching her heart thinking that why God is punishing her this severely.She feels an emotional baggage on her heart and cries not knowing what to do to escape from this hell. Just then someone knocks on her door. She sees herself to see her fully dressed. She asks them to come .A  servent  came to give her medicines prescribed by Aliya and informed that her bade mumma i e her mom's elder sister Rita maa and her  family arrived. She feels happy  and for a second she thought that she can share her sorrows with her but realisation strikes her that she have to hide and for that she have to clean herself and  should hide all the marks from them.

She asks the servent to go and slowly gained some energy which is left and moves to washroom and baths. A hiss left her mouth feeling water against her over sensitive skin. She is slides on floor and cry emptying her inner turmoil. She wears a bathrobe and slowly move out of bathroom feeling feeling that the remaining energy is draining away. She goes to the vanity area open her wardrobe to see all heavy royal sarees hanging there. She clutches the door thinking that she cannot wear them in this condition as her body is still fresh with the wounds. She sits on the floor feeling weak and sat on the floor in the vanity area staring at the wall length mirror looking at her reflection .   Her face had blue finger prints , her lower lip is torn containing some dried blood , her neck is filled with red blue marks showing the brutality of her monster husband. She is feeling disgusted of herself that she couldn't stop manik from doing that henious act. Tears rolled down her eyes.

Nandini was crying pulling her legs close to chest, kept her head on them. Her whole body was shivering with pain .Suddenly someone touches her shoulder , she flinches with fear feeling someone touch . She looks at the person with fear to realise that the person is Mukti. Mukti felt her heart dropped in a stomach looking at the condition of Nandini. She gasps and bend on her knees before Nandini. Tears rolls out of nandini eyes, she just hugs Nandini close to her heart. Nandini burst into loud cries feeling someone's shoulder to cry she hugs Mukti tightly and cry  for everything she is facing there.

The ever so tom boy  and emotionless Mukti feels so bad for Nandini and cries while creasing her hair . Nandini realises what she is doing and immediately leave mukti and clear her tears. Mukti feels bad but can't help .

Target-220 votes