⭐7⭐

Let's get continued 😈

🧡🧡🧡🧡🧡🧡🧡🧡🧡🧡🧡🧡🧡🧡

Manik reached her with long steps hold her long hair pulled her head back ..she winced in pain and hold his hand with her hand to loosen his grip and looked him with teary eyes .

Ma- how bloody dare you to push me?  How dare you ? I already warned you to respect me but you are not following it.

Nan- manik mujhe thoda time chahiye ,pls, bas let me adjust to these changes ...

Ma-time kyu chahiye sweetheart pati hu mei tumhara ,farz hota hai tumhari mere har ek baath sunne ka.

Nan- manik aap itna kyu badal gaye .. aap aisa nahi the . Aap bohut accha insaan the par ab aap ko dekhe ke mujhe bohut dar lag raha hai.

Ma- ( shouting loudly) dar lagna hai. U need to get scared of me. And about me Changing is damn because of you. You changed me. Yes i was not like this but you changed me. You bloody bitch betrayed me .( And pushed her with force that she got hit with the wall)

Nan hold her forehead and looked him with anger filled eyes.

Nandini grabbed his collar

Nan- how can you call me a bitch . And what were you saying I betrayed you ( she left his collar)
No mister the great manik Malhotra you betrayed me. I loved you with all my heart and was ready to do anything for you but you left me for your so called friends. You pushed me out of your life. Your broke my heart. How can you say I betrayed you?

Manik male ego got hurt seeing her back answering him . He went to her grabbed her by shoulders digging his nails into her soft smooth skin.

Ma-If you have loved me  you wouldn't be ready to get married with that Karan. You won't be happy  with him . You used me seeing my status and money . You just used me and left me and was ready to get married to him.. if you have truly loved me you would have opposed this marriage but no.

Nan- kya bakwaas baath kar rahi ho tum? Mei tumne apni Dil se beyhadh pyaar kiya . Par tumne mujhe chod diya tha. Meri dil toot gayi. Bohut dard mehsoos kiya. Bohut din andhera mei rehi thi . Depression mei chali gayi. Tumhe yaad karke bohut roothi thi. Tum meri pyaar pe shak kar rahe ho. Sharam aana chahiye manik mujhe doubt karne ki...... Ahhhh

He slapped her hard...

Ma-  If you have loved me you would have wait for me. But no... You married him . Result kya hai maar diya meine kyuki tum sirf meri hoo nandini tumpe kisi ko koi hakk nahi hai .. only I have right on you to love you, hurt you, beat you, pamper you and fuck you..

And now you disrespected me you need to get punished jaan hai na...

He tried to touch her ...but she moved back

Nan- don't touch me you bastard you have no right on me. I will never give you the rights of being my husband ... So stay away from me ....

The beast inside him woke up with her words and also under the influence of the juice . He was breathing hard  like a wounded lion. He was so damn insulted seeing his wife insulting him . His grandfather and papa taught him to keep his wife under his legs . He listened to stories how to control women from years and those got imprinted in his mind . He now determined to teach her a good lesson .

He looked at nandini as if she is some prey, went to her and thrown her on the bed . He grabbed her cheeks and kissed her hard. She wringled in his hold  but he continued to kiss her brutally chewing her lips. She started to cry feeling pain and tried to push him with her small hands but couldn't push his bulky body a bit. He left her kissing upto his heart content . Pleasure rushed into his nerves seeing her looking so tempting in white saree .... He felt extremely aroused feeling her buttery soft skin against him .

He pulled her pallu harshly such that her pin went into her skin. She cried touching her shoulder with one hand and with the other one caught hold of her pallu on her chest covering her modesty from him. He harshly pulled her pallu held her both hands and started to kiss her cleavage area. She cried feeling disgust by his touch.

Nan- pl..s m..a..ni..k c.h..o.d..o m.uj..he...

She somehow moved aside but he tore her sleeves  . She caught her sleeves and covered herself with her pallu and stood up from bed but Manik held her hair and started to place hickeys on her neck line after removing her neck piece which fell in between them.

Nan- ma...ni..k.. pl..s ma..t ka..ro.. ai..sa.. ..m..u..jh..e ac...c..ha na..hi. la..g.. ra..h..i ha..i..

Ma- shut up ek aur shabdh muh se nikli mei jo karunga mujhe nahi pata ...

Nan- ma..ni..k t..u..m mu..jh..se.. py..aa..r k..ar..te ..ho... na.. p..ls.. th..od..i t..im..e d..o..h , pls... do..nt fo..rc..e m...e ...

Manik didn't listen to her and removed her earrings and maang tika .

Nan caught his hands looked into his eyes

Nan- p..ls.. ma..ni..k le..av..e. me.. me..in.. ha..at..h jo..dt..i ho..o..ye.. ga..la..t..h .ai ..pls..do.nt..co..mm.it..th..is..mi..st..ak..e..
( joining her hands infront of him)

Ma- ye galat nahi hai jaan so better if you co-operate it with be soft and painless but if you won't co-operate it will be painful for you .

Nan- pls..do..nt..ra..pe...me...

Ma- then listen to me and co-operate warna rape karna padega...

Saying so he removed waist chain

Nandini got to know that he won't listen to her but  she can't loose her most precious thing.She can't loose her self respect. She thought of trying for the last time and fell on his legs and pleaded him keeping her forehead on his leg wetting them with her tears .

Target -80 votes