⭐16⭐

Nandini -Aap yaha kyu aaye ho? Manik ji nahi hai .

Mukti - Nandini I know you don't like me . Mei yaha tumhare liye aayi hoon. Actually neyonika aunty ne bataya tumhari help karo ready hone mei. Vo Shehnaaz aur uske family aayi hai isliye mei...

Nandini - ji main samajh sakti hun, main taiyar ho jaaungi aap jaaiye yahan se.

Mukti - Nandini Mujhe Aliya ne bataya tumhare sath kya hua hai .Ismein Manik Ki Galti Hai I know vo nahi karna chahiye tha.

Nandini - aap ye sab Kyu bol rahi ho Manikji ko Pyar Karne Ka Sajah Mujhe mil rahi hai . Afterall he was my first love right. If at all I wouldn't have loved him Shayad Main Ab Karan ke saath Khush hoti meri family bhi Zinda Hote. Meri Galti Hai....( with teary eyes)

Mukti- Nahi Nandini.... Manik ke gussa bhi jayas hai you betrayed him in the worst way possible so because of that betrayal Manik is beyond control now.

Nandini - bus Mukti tumhe kuch nahi pata hai so please baat na Karen Manik Ne Mujhse breakup kiya tha Talent Hunt ke din Shayad Yaadh hai aapko. Maine Nahi .....Fault was his not mine so aap unke bare mein bolane ki koi zaroorat nahi hai.

( Nandini was feeling so angry saying Mukti supporting Manik inspite him being wrong)

Mukti - Nahin Nandini don't talk like you don't know anything . You deliberately spoiled Manik and fab4 life. Our life was ruined our career our passion was completely destroyed just because of you.

Nandini - Bass...... Ek baar bolne se samajh nahi aati . Maine Kuchh Nahin Kiya please Mukti already mere dil mein bahut Kuchh chal rahi hai please aap meri dimag aur na Sade you please go from here GO......

Mukti - Nandini if I am talking nice with you doesn't mean to feel that you will talk to me like this. Firstly wrong was on your side. If you would have understood Manik he wouldn't have done this.

Nandini - what do you mean to say? That I did wrong leaving Manik on Talent Hunt inspite him being choosing you guys over me? Is It my mistake to leave him with a broken heart seeing him supporting you guys and left me. I too have a heart. My innocent heart was crushed that day when he choose someone else over me. Inspite of all this I didn't speak a single word and left from their silently. If you think it was my mistake that is me leaving manik, then you can't even measure the mistakes Manik did. You know right he killed my husband with whom I wanted to live with. And my parents what was their fault? Today I am an Orphan and the sole reason for this is your so called friend. I did not even got the chance to do the last rituals for their bodies . I can't fullfill my responsibility of being a wife and daughter . Even now you are saying that he deeds are justified. Why won't you say..... the the one who died are my parents right not yours! You can't feel that pain but I can. How can you feel that pain seeing your parents dieing infront of you. You don't even know the love of your parents in fact you left them right...You......

Manik- shut up Nandini.

Manik came towards Nandini pulls her up and slaps her hard on cheek. Nandini stumbles and got dashed with the cupboard resulting her forehead to bleed and everything blank out for some seconds , blood comes out from her mouth . She keep hand on a cheek and looks at Manik with teary eyes. He held her jaw tightly and

Manik- Himmat kaise hui Mukti se aise baath karne ki? How bloody dare you? You bitch.... Aukat kya hai tumhari? Haa... Mukti is like a sister to me.Aaj tak fab 4 mei koi bhi Is tarah se baath nahi kiya hai. Then how can you? Bhool gai kya main tumhare sath kya kya kar sakta hu? Should I kill rishabh?
How dare you to talk about her past? Tum yahan ek servant se badhkar kuchh bhi nahin hoo. Suna tumne sirf aur sirf ek slave ho. Tumhari kaam hamare pairon ke pass rehna aur hum jo bhi bole vo karna , uske alava kuchh bhi nahin.
Sorry bol Mukti ko.......

With that he throws her near Mukti legs Mukti moves back as she don't want Nandini to touch her feet. Mukti also knows that whatever Nandini spoke was right . Nandini closes her eyes to let her tears flow.

Nandini -( folding her hands) mujhe maaf Kijiye Mukti.

Manik- ji

Nandini - I am sorry Mukti ji... please mujhe maaf kijiye.

Mukti - it's okay Nandini I know I shouldn't have spoke like that, no need for this.. At the heat of moment I just got angry on you. Please get up...

She holds her shoulder and makes her stand. She notices her brusied face and angrily looks at Manik went towards him and ask

Mukti - uski halat dekho Manik she is totally brusied. How can you be so cruel towards her. Atleast leave her presentable . Har din koi na koi aatha hai palace mei. They wants to see her. If you keep on doing like this definitely everyone will get doubt on you. Be aware of that , now get out I need to make her ready.

Manik who was very angry with the way that Nandini behave with Mukti asked mukti to leave and said that he will take care of Nandini . She insisted that she will help Nandini. But Manik made an excuse that he need to apply medicine to her.

Mukti left the room.

Manik glares at Nandini who was hiccuping. He saw that she was just in bathrobe and than he noticed the stream of blood flowing from her vagina through the leg making a pool on the floor . He widened his eyes seeing it. He lifted her in bridal style and took her to washroom to clean her. He sticked a pad to her panty and wore it to her. Nandini gasped seeing the bleeding . She knows that it was not because of period but because of her inner wounds. He harshly pulled her out and took out a heavy worked saree and required jewellery.

Target-260 votes