⭐5⭐

Let's get continued......☺️

💚💚💚💚💚💚💚💚💚💚💚💚💚💚

Private jet landed on the backyard of palace. All elders one by one came down . There are many people standing there to see their to be king and queen. Manik warned nandini to behave and covered her whole face with the veil. He hold her hand in his tight grip and step out of the jet. All people started to hail for the future king and queen. All people started gossiping seeing nandini how gracious she is looking wearing khandaani jewellery of Malhotra. A servant came and removed the footwear of manan . People gasped seeing the stone studded toe rings of nandini. Malhotra's were so proud seeing people gasping looking at the newly wedded couple. Their decision was right to make manik get married to nandini.Manan started to walk on the path fully covered with flower petals.

Nandini saw many people and became nervous as she was not habitual to these things even though she comes from a royal family. Manik held her hand and started to move towards their palace entrance. Once they reached the door, there stood dadi with aarthi thaal and did their aarthi kept tilak on their head without removing the veil of nandini. She kicked the kalash with her right foot and stepped into the plate filled with Alta and printed her first steps in her sasural. Then they were taken to temple . There nandini was made to dip her hands in turmeric paste and keep on the wall where every daughter in law of Malhotra family hand prints are present. Manan did aarthi to lord to seek his blessings for their married life.

Then neyo called mukti who to take nandini to a room. Mukti took nandini to room then neyo entered with a plate covered with red cloth and kept it on bed and ordered mukti to make nandini ready for manan first night. Nandini heart shuddered listening to first night. Fear gripped her heart. Mukti asked nandini to take bath . Mukti took the saree and gave it to nandini and asked to wear it . Raj Malhotra called her so she went out.

Nandini went inside bathroom, closed the door and cried closing her mouth sitting on the floor.

Nan pov:

Kyu bhagwan jii , meri saath aise kyu kar rahe ho. Meine kya galat kiya hai jo aap mujhe itni badi saza diya hai. Ek din mei mujhse sab kuch cheen liya. Ab ye sab kya hai ? Meri faisale se kisi ko farak nahi padta . Mujhe ye sab nahi karna hai. Par agar mei mana Kiya toh chacha ko harm karenge. Aaj meine poori family ko Koya tha.. but i will at any cost save my self respect. Neyonika se baath karna padega.

She took bath and came out wearing the given saree.

Mukti made nandini to sit on the chair near vanity mirror and added dhoop to her wet hair

Mukti made nandini to sit on the chair near vanity mirror and added dhoop to her wet hair. When she was going to wear her jewellery nandini stopped her .

Nan- nahi ye sab nahi pehnungi mei. Mujhe rashes aa chuki hai. Aap jao ,mei khud ready ho jaungi.

Mukti nodded and left the room. Nan started to comb her hair. She looked at her mangalsutra and sindoor box kept on the dressing table with hatred.