⭐18⭐

Let's get started

Hey guys happy news

My results were announced today.

I am so damn happy ....

I got 94.41%  in my first semester.♥️

🌼🌼🌼🌼🌼🌼🌼🌼🌼🌼🌼🌼🌼🌼

Rita maa was  still in shock listening that manik killed her sister. She couldn't able to speak something.

Just then Siddharth came into the room and heard sobbing sounds of his baccha and his moti. He came to the vanity area to see his mother sitting in shock and sana,nandu crying hysterically. His heart shattered. He sat on his knees and creased sana head. She looked at him . Her lower lip wobbled. He saw his little baby shivering so much. He shook Rita maa bringing her out of trance. He for the first saw his maa crying in his entire life. He slowly took Nan from Sana and placed her on the bed. Sana wanted to reveal anything to Siddharth so she went to lock the door. When Nan was placed on the bed she opened her eyes and saw her bhaiya. She immediately hugged him clutching his collar like a baby.

Sana started to say everything to him. With each word nandini's hold tightened around him. At last sid was raging like a bull wanted to chop manik into pieces and feed him to his dogs. He looked at Nan to see her heavy breaths .. he was broken seeing her like this. They never spoke to her harshly but here that bastard literally raped her . He never knew that manik is this cruel. His eyes became red with anger and nose flared .

Sid- ( hugging nandini more closer to him as if he is trying to hide his innocent baccha from these cruel people) Baccha we will go from here. You are not going to stay here....

Ma- that's not gonna happen jija ji....

All of them turned to see the monster standing there..... Nandini widened her eyes and clutched her bhaiya.

Ma- wow what an amazing emotional reunion.

Saying so he came and sat on his royal chair with a smirk on his face. Siddharth gave Nan to Rita maa came towards him pulled him up by collar and punches on his face . Manik stumbled on his place.. everything blacked-out for a moment. He turned with a swift and saw him with anger. Sid pushed manik head onto the wall and started to beat him. Nandini was terrified seeing all these things.

Sid-you bastard how dare you lay your dirty hands on my sister. Himmat kaise hui meri behen ko hurt karne ki. Maar dalunga  saala .

Manik held sid hand which was about to come in contact with him.

Ma- this is not good Siddharth.. you need to keep your hands in limit otherwise your pyaari sister gonna pay hard for this.

THUD

His face turned , he kept his hand on his cheek...

But this time it's not Siddharth but shehnaaz

Sh-chii sharam naam ki koi chiz hai ya nahi.. jaanwar ban gaya hai tu. Ek ladki ko maarte hue, rape karte hue jisko sukoon milti hai na usko psycho bolte hai. Tu ek number ki psycho hai. Shaadi hoke sirf paanch din hui hai, tumne nandu ki ye halat bana diya. Tumhe kya lagta hai , tum nandu ko warn karoge Hume kuch nahi bolne ke liye. Aur Hume kuch patha nahi chalega.... Behen hoo mei teri . Issi Ghar mei paidi Hui. Aur mujhe aachi si patah hai kon kaisa hai.Tu....

Ma-BASSS

He literally glared at nandini who was  shivering and hiccuping.

Ma-acchi baath hai ki aap sab ko patha hua hai. You know I can't act as a lovely husband.. anyways leave from here. I need to complete my incomplete works.

Sid-hum kahi nahi ja rahe hai. Agar hum Jaye toh sirf aur sirf nandini ke saath Varna nahi.

Manik laughed like a sadist sending shivers down their spine.

Ma- it's impossible....

Sid-it is possible and Haan ne ready to face the consequences.... Bohut jald results milega....

Manik came towards nandini who hide more into Rita maa.

He took he forcefully from maa hands by clutching her forearm. She winced in pain as he was holding her in a tight grip.

Ma-batao nandini kya tum apni pati parmeshwar ji ko chod ke jaoge....
Yahi hai tumhari pyaar.... Jaan tumko patha hai na mei kitna pyaar karta ho...phir bhi jaoge....batao na.....BOLLL

BOLO JAOGE....YAHA SE KADAM BAHAR RAKOGE....MUJHE CHOD KE CHALI JAOGE.... MUH BAND KYU HAI..

He clutched her hair and pulled her face facing him.

Nan-ahhhhh chodiye.....

Ma- tum nahi jaoge ..... Tumhari jagah yahi pe  hai ...mere pairo ke paas ....
Bolo aapki Siddharth bhaiya ko bolo ki tum nahi jaoge...bol nandu....

Nandini was hiccuping

Nan-n.....a...h...i...

Ma- ask him to tell me sorry.... He beat me right . Ask him to apologise me..

Nan - na...h.i....vo...sa...hi...ki...ya...

She did not complete her words when she was slapped by manik..... She stumbled with the force and was about to fall down when Siddharth hold her. Shehnaaz was about to come to manik....

Ma- nahi diii.....aap log kuch nahi kar sakte ho. Ye jo nandini hai vo Murthy nahi malhotra hai. Iss Ghar ki Bahu aur meri patni. Aap logo ko koi hak nahi hoga.

Sid-tum hote hue kon ho bolne ki .... Hum nandini ko pala hai. Vo hamari bacchi hai.... Tum jaise rakshas ke paas bilkul nahi chodunga....lekar jaunga zaroor... Aur tumhari sach media ke samne bolunga. Manik malhotra ke asli roop ke bare mei sab ko patha chal jayega. Legally proceed hoga hum. Tum aapni galtio ki saza feel karne ke liye ready rehna....

Ma-ohh.... Really then do it but not before seeing this .... Ye video dekhne ke baad decide karna....

I know ki tum nandini ko choose nahi karoge.... She deserves this life where she will be honoured as kings wife but treated nothing but a slave especially sex slave..

He played the video on the projector. All their faces paled seeing it except the great manik malhorta.

What could be in  that video?

Any guesses?

Target-265 votes.