⭐4⭐

Let's get continued.....🥰

💙💙💙💙💙💙💙💙💙💙💙💙💙💙

Manik opened the ropes and took nandini to her room , made her sleep on bed .

All the arrangements for their wedding got completed. Manik family which consists of bua dadi,dada, dadi, papa came to Australia except his elder sister.

Nandini got conscious, she sat  there staring at the wall in front of her blankly.. Just then neyonika along with Manik's dadi and mukti came to the room.. Dadi felt her eyes turning watery seeing this little girls state.. Neyonika placed the plate which is covered with red cloth in the lap of nandini. Her trance got broke and saw something is kept on her. Neyonika ordered mukti to make her ready. Dadi asked neyonika and mukti to get out of the room. Dadi took the hands of nandini into her hands and creased them.

Dadi-tum teek ho beta?

Nan- mei aapko teek lag rahi ho kya?(with teary eyes)

Dadi- jo bhi tumhari saath hua , vo bohut galat hai..ye logo ko meri parivaar kehne ke liye mujhe sharam aa rahi hai. Jo bhi ho mei hamesha tumhari saath dunga.

Nan- sab log aise yi bola aur mujhe ye janwar ke paas akela chod ke chala gaya. Karan mujhe promise Kiya tha hamesha meri saath rahenge. Par aapke pota maar diya . Ab mere liye iss duniya mei koi na hai. Mamma papa bhi chala gaya nahi nahi murder kiya manik Malhotra ne. Meri wajah se.

Dadi- haar na Maan beta sab teek hoga. Ek din aayega jab ye log bohut pachtayenge par maafi nahi milega. Chalo taiyaar hoja ... mei chalti hoo.

She left the room and mukti entered made nandini ready .. As brother should make her wear her wedding bangles cabir came to her room and make her wear. Cabir felt pain seeing nandini..She didn't even react when he is wearing her bangles. He wiped her eyes , she saw into the eyes of cabir as if questioning him why he did injustice to her? He couldn't able to look into her eyes and looked down.

Nandini is looking eternally beautiful but her beautiful smile is missing. Manik happiness knew no bounds as he got hold of his only possession and going to cage her permanently in the name of wedding.. There was a dark desire to mark her as his which gonna happen very soon.

Both his father and grandfather blessed him to lead a happy life after snatching the life of three.

Manik was made to sit in the mandap and then nandini entered the mandap looking like a queen and ofcourse she is the upcoming queen of jodhpur. Neyonika made her sit beside manik . His make ego was satisfying bit by bit seeing nandini becoming his. Her face was totally covered by the veil..

All the rituals of wedding got completed. Pandit ji asked him to tie mangalsutra. He tied the heavy royal temple jewellery Mangalsutra around her neck showing their royality and applied sindoor in her hairline. Nandini closed her eyes in pure disgust and tear drops fell on his hands. Pandit asked him to put toe rings . He kept.

Manik wedding dress: