⭐8⭐

Let's get continued 🤩

🤍🤍🤍🤍🤍🤍🤍🤍🤍🤍🤍🤍🤍🤍

Manik hold her hand and lifted her

Ma- why are you refusing me nandini? Did that Karan satisfied you that much that you are not liking my touch . Say nandini .. all these years i just craved for you . I didn't touch any girl. I just desired for you. But you're not accepting this. I am your husband its my right to have you. I can't control more. So better understand and submit your self or else I have my own ways...

Nandini blood boiled listening to his words she harshly wiped her tears and punched his jaw and ran towards the door to escape from him. When she was about to reach the door manik caught hold of her pallu and pulled her resulting in removing her whole saree.. she gasped feeling half naked and crossed her hands over her breasts. He angrily came to her and pushed her on their bed. She fell on her tummy . Manik saw her whole back as it was a backless blouse and felt twitch in his body. Desire to claim her and satisfy his thirst raised in him. He opened the buttons of her blouse and inhaled the exotic smell of her flowers . She immediately turned on her back not allowing him to remove it . He hovered upon her and tried to remove her blouse but she kicked him in his tummy and stood up and closed her blouse and was about to take her saree from floor

Ma- today if you won't listen to me i will order my men to kill your so called chachu.

Listening to his words she stopped in middle and stood straight seeing herself in the mirror which is infront of her.

Manik smirked seeing her and creased her long hair smelling her flowers and started to bite her neck shoulder region. She saw it in mirror and tears rolled down feeling helpless. He carried her to bed in bridal style and hovered upon her . He removed her blouse and looked at her bra cladded boobs. He pressed it tightly. She felt pain in her sensitive area and turned her head to side to see a vase there. She took it in her hands to hit him. Before she can hit him he held her hand and thrown the vase on floor and stood up removed his shirt and pant . She closed her eyes seeing his naked body. He took veil from the floor grabbed her hands and tied them harshly to the headrest. She couldn't even make a slightest movement with her hands. Her bangles got broken in this process.

He gave a bite on her upper swell and tore her lehenga at once . Nandini started to cry knowing what's coming next but manik didn't payed attention to it. He harshly tore her bra and was dumbstruck seeing her beauty. He touched her big round tight boobs and gave a tight squeeze to them . He pulled her nipples harshly.She cried unable to bear the pain

Ma- you have changed a lot in these years jaan looking so fucking sexy.
Back then in our college days you looked like behenji types but now you raised into a complete woman.

Nan- da..rd..ho..ra..ha..h..ai... p..ls. ch..od..o...ahhhh

He placed hickeys and bite marks all over her breast area. And tortured her boobs until they turn red he bite her nipple so hard that blood was oozing from it.

Nan-ahhhh na..hi....

He tore her panty.. and looked her to see her crying vigorously..

Nan-pl..s.. ma..ni...k..ma..t...kar..na

He smiled devilishly and nodded his head as no..she closed her eyes accepting her defeat. He removed his boxers, spread her legs and entered his 12 inch dick into her in one Swift..

Nan-AHHHHHHHHHH.............

She felt like a knife has passed through her tears rolled down her eyes and breathe got stuck in her throat ..

Nan- i will not forgive you for this manik Malhotra.( In mind)

He groaned feeling immense pleasure as her tight hole and inner walls are clutching his part tightly. And felt warmness around his part , he got to know he took her virginity and this satisfied his demon.He started thrusting her like a beast directly hitting her uterus wall.

Nandini felt her world stopped, today the person infront of her snatched evening thing from her. And finally raped her. Tears started flowing  like a river from her eyes she started to stare at the ceiling blankly without any emotions in her. His groans and her cries were heard in their silent  room.

Their bodies shook with each of his thrust . He was so harsh on her even after knowing it is her first time as if he was punishing her for her deeds. Tension started to form in her stomach and finally released on his part . She felt like she is losing all her strength.He felt warmness gushing on his part and got more hard . He started to move inside her with more strength entering into her womb. He gripped her hip hard leaving his finger prints and released his warm seeds inside her and fell upon her. She fist her hands and closed her eyes with pure hate and disgust feeling his seeds inside her womb .. she digged her long nails in her palm drawing blood and curled her toes .

He didn't stopped after one round and continued thrusting satisfying his hunger for which he waited for years . Her bangles and payal made beautiful sound when he was thrusting.He felt immense pleasure whereas she felt immense pain. She lost her consciousness unable to bear the pain both physically and mentally and drowned herself in the dark world.

He continued for several hours and finally stopped and looked at her pale face . He released several times inside her filling her womb with his hot seeds .

Ma- finally I marked you as mine . Nandini only belongs to manik Malhotra. Only mine .

And opened her hands and slept taking her on top of him still being inside her very deeply . He hugged her tightly and slept .

Outside it started to rain heavily as if nature felt her pain and shed it's tears along with her.

Due to the rough makeout more and more blood oozed from her private part making a big blood patch on bed.

Her sindoor was smurged on her forehead, mangalsutra was resting in between her breasts. The flowers in her hair got crushed under them. Her face was covered with dry tears and hand prints where present on her cheeks. The broken pieces of bangles were there on the bed . Her hand has small injuries due to the broken bangles  and also bright red marks for being tied for hours. The pin that went inside on shoulder was still there. Her whole body was filled with hickeys and bite marks. Finally he destroyed her in most cruelest way.

A dreadful night in life of nandini got completed.