⭐3⭐

Let's continue 😍

🥺🥺🥺🥺🥺🥺🥺🥺🥺🥺🥺🥺🥺🥺

She fallen near the foot of neyonika
Neyo bend towards nandini ,hold her jaw in her firm hold .

Neyo- tch tch tch nandini kya haal bana diya aapne. Shaadi ke din hi vidwa ban gayi . History mei pheli baar hoga shayad. Koi baath nahi mera Raja beta tujhse shaadi karenge.

She left her with a jerk. Nan looked towards her angrily

Nan-mei nahi karungi shaadi suna aapne nahi karungi . Poori zindagi vidwa banke rahungi par ye ghatiya insaan se shaadi nahi karungi jinhone mere pati ko meri aankho ke saamne maar diya.

Neyonika ego got hurt as until now no one spoke to her with that tone
and slapped her hard.

Neyo- I need to teach you a lesson . She grabbed her hair and dragged her to the basement where her parents where kept.

She saw her parents tied to the poles and ran to her papa hugged her tight and started to cry seeing their condition.

Neyo caught hold of her arm

Neyo- dekha tumne tumhari pyaari family ab inke samne tumhe vidwa bana dunga. Vo kya hai na pati mar gaya toh ye shagun ki zaroorat nahi hai tujhe .

Neyo - Lakshmi......

Lak- pranam maharani. ( bowed her head down)

Neyo-mukti ko bulao.

Lak-jii ( bowed her head)

Neyo threw her on the floor . One of the guard brought a chair for her to sit. Neyo sat on the chair by crossing her legs.. she lifted nandini head with her foot.

Neyo- tumhari jagah yaha hai. Tumhari zindagi mei aage kya hoga mei aur beta manik likhenge. Tum chup chap rehna varna ye log ko bhi maar denge. Samji......

Nandini for once looked towards manik hoping he would stop his mom but nothing that sort of thing happened. He completely changed from a good person to a cruel person who would easily kill someone without thinking twice, just like he killed Karan.

Neyonika was about to touch nandini's mangalsutra, but nandini held her mangalsutra in her fist near her heart nodding her head as no and move back on floor. She again tried to touch but nandini moved back

Nan-p..l..s..na..hi...

Neyonika got annoyed and signalled manik to hold nandini. Manik folded at her back tightly. Neyonika held her mangalsutra and broke it. Beads scattered on the floor.. Nandini looked at them and sobbed bending her head. Neyonika snatched her mangtika which scratched her hair line resulting in oozing of blood. She harshly wiped her sindoor. Manik left her hands . Neyonika broke her new chura and removed her toe rings.

Nandini cried seeing all these . Her hands and legs got scratches. Amms died  with stroke immediately seeing her kanna state. Her parents were in immense pain seeing their innocent daughter fate.

Outside the mansion preparations were going on for the royal wedding of manan ..

Mukti came to the basement to see nandini crying silently with blood blotches on hands and neck and hand marks on both the cheeks. She felt bad but masked her feelings .