⭐10⭐

Let's get continued 🤪

💞💞💞💞💞💞💞💞💞💞💞💞💞💞

Manik took her to bathroom made her sit on the sab , hold her hands and took out the broken pieces of bangles,she quivered in pain. He washed her hand under the tap water . He filled bath tub with hot water  and added essential oils to it. He took nandini to shower area , took hand pump and washed his part first. She turned aside not able to look at it.  He sat in front of her moved both the legs , she clutched his shoulders for grip. He started to wash her womanhood properly clean blood from her inner thighs. He looked at her pussy lips with were totally red and swollen, opened them . But nandini held his hand nodding her head as no with teary eyes. Manik glared her and poured water on it she hissed feeling burning sensation there ..he looked at her hole which was still not properly closed. He sighed seeing it. He sat in the bath tub and made nandini to sit infront of him. Her head reached near his heart region , he chuckled knowing her height , she was so small infront of him . He gave massage to her and drained the water..  they both came to shower area he washed her hair and applied soap on both of them and washed..

He took the robe and wore it to her , he tied towel around her wet hair and another one around his waist and moved out  ..  he made her sleep on bed and applied ointment on her pussy and inner walls.

Ma- mukti aayegi ja saree peheno.

Nandini took the saree and was about to go but trembled and fell down as her legs didn't support her. Manik saw her , made her sit on bed and said not to move .

Manik wore his suit and took her to vanity area , removed her robe , made her wear panty , lehenga took the bra and was about to make her wear but nandini nodded no .

Nan- bohut dard hota hai mei nahi pehnungi aur blouse padded hai.

Manik nodded as yes but then he remembered how his mother told him  that nandini irritated her  and decided to punish her . He looked at her breast which has many bite marks which turned into blue and hard nipples were brutally injured by the way he chewed them. He cupped her breast and pressed it hard .

Nan- ahh.....na..h.i...p ..l.s..

Ma- dard horahi hai ( Nan nodded with teary eyes) toh aur hone do (saying so he went to the vanity and brought another upper inner which is smaller in size and made her wear forcefully that made them squeeze hardly , the upper part of breasts were out . It was so painful to her. ) He made her wear blouse  and soon completed wrapping the saree and covered her head with pallu..

Ma- har ek din aise hi rehna teek hai.

Nan-hmm

Manik left her there and sat on the bed . She dryly chuckled at her fate and came to their bedroom and decided to clean the bed.

Nan- manik ji aap couch pe betho mei bed clean karungi .

Manik looked at her who was always looking down , this was not definitely the old Nandini who used to never bend her head in front of others . She was cupping her abdomen in pain and removed the jewellery from floor and kept them on table. She looked at their bed sheet to see huge patch of blood and remembered how brutally he took her virginity without single ounce of mercy..  her chin wobbled and tears escaped from her beautiful swollen big eyes..she closed her mouth not to make any sound. Manik was observing her from first and noticed her changed behaviour.. she removed the sheet and spread the new one  . She opened the towel that was wrapped around her wet hair went to balcony to dry it she came back to be pulled by manik..