⭐9⭐

Let's get continued 😚

💛💛💛💛💛💛💛💛💛💛💛💛💛💛

The next morning:

It was around 5 a.m. in the morning..when someone knocked the door of manan. Manik sleep got disturbed and opened his eyes to see his wife who  lifelessly lied on him. He creased her face and her hair. There was continuous knock on the door , he groaned as someone is disturbing his time with his wife. He made her sleep on bed and realised he was still deep inside her , he slowly came out of her ,nandini shouted feeling immense pain in her part being in unconscious state. He looked down to see his cum flowing out of her part mixed with her blood . He did not bothered about blood but got wondered imagining how much he released in her.  He looked at his soften part which was fully covered with her blood.He covered her with blanket and wore his robe and opened the door to see his mom . Neyonika looked at him with a smirk when manik winked at her.

Neyo- kya haal hai ?

Ma- aap hi dekhlo.

With that he moved aside allowing his mom to come inside and closed the door. Neyonika looked around the room and finally landed her eyes on nandini who was still unconscious. A evil smile formed on her face and patted the shoulder of manik as if he has done great job by destroying life of a innocent girl. She depicted the wildness of manik seeing the bruises on nandini face and condition of the room.

Neyo- mar gaye? ( Pointing towards nandini)

Ma- naa behosh hai inti aasani se kaise marne dete hai . Zindagi bar toh rehna hai..

Neyonika went to nandini and creased her face touching the slap marks.

Neyo-itna kyu maara ? Chupana difficult hota hai na.

Ma- maa she irritated me a lot aur mujhe gussa aaya.

Neyo- i blackmailed her a lot manik then also she did not listen to you. Interesting .....kuch karna padega.

Ma- meine already kiya hai mom no worries uske baad chup chaap rehti hai aur jo hum kehte hai vahi karti hai .

Neyo- accha kiya even yesterday she angered me..

Ma- maa you know she thought that i was the same lovely kind hearted manik who loved her. But the reality is that i am a beast in form of human.. She tried a lot to save herself, slapped and punched me too ...but i  am.way more stronger than her. All her futile attempts are failed .. finally she lost and your son won.

Neyo- my son was born to win and conquer. Kings are trained to win always even it might be kingdoms or personal life. Don't get so attracted to her and fall in her trap.

Ma- maa she is just a wife for outside world but inside these four walls she is just a mere slave who would serve me when ever I need.. All women are same first dadi betrayed dadu , maa betrayed papa but i will not get betrayal in my married life. Never ... I will show her what she meant to me . All these started now only there are many more days to come ....... Aap tension naa lo in those days only I got to know the true colours of her ( manipulated by friends)..

Neyo- that's my son maintain this . Wake her up ,the newly married couple should perform Puja today. Nandini should do her pheli rasoi also . Come down by 7 a.m.

She went to her room and came back with their clothes and gave him.

Neyo- yahi pehna chahiye. Jo bhi hai sab kuch. Teek hai. I am going .. todi dheer baadh mukti ko bhej dungi vo nandini ko help karegi taiyaar hone mei. Kal raat jo bhi hua ham teeno ke beech mei hona . Kisi ko bhi patha nahi chalna chahiye. Usse daralo, dhamkalo kuch bhi Karo iss palace mei kisi koi bhi shakk nahi hona chahiye. Humne sab ko bola tum dono love marriage kiya hai. Agar nandini udaas rahi toh kisi koi bhi doubt aa sakta hai. U got my point right.

Ma- haa maa tension mat lo i will manage everything...

Neyonika left the room.
He closed the door and took their clothes and dumped in laundry . He  removed blanket from above of her to see her naked beauty filled with his bite marks. There is nothing on her except her mangalsutra which is resting on her breasts , sindoor smurged on her forehead and toe rings with payal and some bangles , her waist length long hair is disheveled and spread throughout the pillow.He patted her cheeks hardly to wake her up but didn't. He then saw the safety pin inside the skin of her shoulder and took it out with no care. She didn't respond to this. He took the water jug and poured all on her face. She got up with a jerk and gasped for air and cleared her face . The blanket fell off from her body. She opened her eyes and looked at him. He felt unknown pain in his heart seeing her deep red eyes as whole day she cried but shrugged it off. She saw him and trembled in fear and moved back but shouted in pain , as her lower body was paining like hell. She clutched her abdomen and sobbed covering herself with blanket. Manik moved towards her.. nandini totally sticked herself to headrest bringing her knees close to her chest. His hand removed her hairs which were covering her and moved to kiss her but she folded her hands

Nan- ab...h...i..n..a...h..i....b..o...h...u.t.
pa..i...n..ho..r..a..h.i..h.a.i..

He pressed her neck choking her breathe.

Man- how dare you to oppose me...
Ek baar bole toh samajh nahi aata hai kya? Don't increase my anger and make me punish you..

He forcefully grabbed her cheeks and kissed her hard sucking her lower lip making it bleed . He entered  in her mouth and sucked her tongue. She didn't respond to his kiss ...manik left her mouth and shouted at her to respond . She turned her face wiping her mouth with her hand. Manik took her on his lap and pressed his part in her womanhood. She gasped in pain and looked at him.

Ma- if you don't want this ( showing their parts) then kiss me properly.

Nandini don't want to experience that pain again so she reluctantly touched his face and kept her lips on his lips .and moved back.

Ma- kiss me like I do jaan.

Nan with trembling voice said.

Nan - m..ujh..e n..ahi.. aa..ti... Sacchi ....

Ma- follow me.

He took her lower lip and started sucking it, she to started moving her lips against him. A throaty groan left his throat feeling pleasure when her soft plumpy lips sucked him. He imagined how the lips with suck his monster and groaned. His dick was hard as rock ready to penetrate into her tight hole. She whimpered in pain feeling him applying pressure there.

He removed the blanket harshly and took her to bathroom in bridal style.

Target-90 votes