Siren's song

A/N: Iruma's POV unless said otherwise!

I was right in front of the stage. It was my turn next. I knew it and yet I couldn't help but feel a bit thrilled. The stage was set and it was all mine. That's how it been for more than a year now. I was a Siren and it wasn't unusal for me to sing. I had to do it! It just felt natural to sing here and there.

Still being able to sing in front of soo many people was something I never imagined. I thought I would be dead ever after my parents basically disowned me and threw me out on the streets to fend for myself. However I knew they were not my parents. They never cared for me. 

I can hear the masses screaming for me!

This feeling....

I have to give them the show they want!

I will sing my Siren's song so that everyone can hear it!

Spread it over the continent and enjoy it.

There was one thing about Siren's song. We, Sirens, could manipulate the emotions of a being when we sang. That was how the myth came to life. Siren's never were cruel. We just have a desire to sing and if we find sailers that are drunk, they usually feel depressed and join us in the sea. Never did we lure them.

However I found a way to make my audiance feel happiness and pleasure while I was singing. I never knew I had the controll over it until one day a produce found me basically singing on the street for some money.

Now here I was on the backstage of a really big stadium. Nothing could stop me!

The moment I was called out, I immediately went out on the stage and started to sing. I loved doing this. It made me feel happy and it was something in my DNA that made me sing. I could never keep quiet.

Think you're so much cooler than me

With your fancy carsAnd your luxuriesTinted windows on your limousineRide the high horse vibesLooking down on me

I was out on the stage as I sang and concentrated on the happiness I felt. It was the same feeling I gave my audiance. My own emotions were the key on making someone feel the same emotion. This was how I could manipulate emotions to some extend but I could never make them do something they didn't want. These songs were just enhancing feelings nothing more and nothing less.

They are hyped!

I can feel it!

They want to hear me!

And I want to bring it to them!

Going from one end to the other, I did the coreography they drilled into me before the stage and sang as loud as I could.

Who died and made you king

NobodyKeeping sycophants forCompanyKnock on your doorWho's it gonna beCrashed your partyI'm not sorry

It had to get out of my system. The song was embedded into me. I felt it. I felt the need for it. I had to get rid of it. 

Louder!

I can do it!

I will get this out!

I will be me!