Challenge accepted!

You would have thought after I was done that the chaos was over, little did I knew that it was just the start of it. Now as I was waiting there for Opera or Sullivan to come and get me, I saw this beautiful tree which I went closer and that was where trouble was awaiting me.

If I only never went there because all of the sudden I had this guy standing in front of me as if I owed him an explenation.

Demon: You stole my place.

Me: Pardon?'

Demon: That speech was mine. I earned it.

Me: I am sorry for that. I didn't know something like this would happen.

Demon: I hate people like you who just rely on their relationship.

Me: Pardon?!

Say what again?

It's not as if I wanted to be there!

How many times do I have to appologize for him to get that?

Demon: Oh you heard me right.

Me: Look there is a misund-

Demon: Shut up. I am challanging you to a duel.

Me: HUH?!

As if that wasn't enough he all of the sudden started to go into a fighting pose and after that charge at me. That was soo unreasonable and I didn't know how to fight at all. So the least thing I could do was dodge.

Me: Ahm listen dude... there is a mis... wow... carefull with that.

Demon: Will you stand still!

Me: You are nuts!

That was all I said before continueing dodging his punches before he changed up strategy and immediately went on to create fire balls throwing at me. This was ridiculous. I was quite in a situation here and I didn't know what to do.

Now that wasn't soo true. Threre was one thing I could do and that ws sing and drain his energy. Sirens did always drain energy but we never take a lot of energy but just a bit to satisfy our need but if this was about to continue like this then by god, I didn't care at all.

Me: I've had it with you!

Demon: Finally. Fight me seriously.

Me: You are and idiot!

Demon: Say that again!

Moving too fast, life is moving in slow-mo

I'm a God, better ask if you don't knowHomie, better put your pride asideI'm a Benz and you're more like a VolvoYour best stuff looks like my worstSynapses fire and burstGot the whole crew with me'Bout to deal damage, you know we ain't average

The moment I started to sing, I started draining the energy from him or more like around him. I never knew I could do it and was focusing on his emotional state since he was in a rage but the more energy I was taking the smaller the flames around us became.

Demon: THE FUCKING HELL!

I ain't gonna say this again but this is my time

Better look in my eyes, I'm a genius in disguiseWear my heart on my sleeveAnd you forced to oblige to a king in his prime

I dodged the first couple of attempts of hitting me but I also had it with him. I might now know how to fight properly but even a nobody like me knew to deliver some solid punches so the moment I had him confused enough, I went in and punched him, which made him stumble and then fall backwards.

Everybody get in line
Sit back, watch the stars alignI finesse live my life on the lineWas a diamond in the rough and now I shine
Ay, no one can stop us, they'll try but they won't
Ay, nada nos puede parar, oh, no

That apparently wasn't enough for him because the next thing he did was stand up and look at me.

Does this guy never give up or learn anything?

I am already taking his energy away...

How can he still stand and how did I even do that?

He shouldn't be angry anymore.

How can he still look at me like that...

As tought demons are build different.

As I was thinking that I saw him try to do something with his flames again but I was taking them away from him. I couldn't descibe how I was doing it but apparently I was doing it.

We're wide awake now, our eyes are wide open

We're running this world, we keeping it turningWe're living like giants, yeah, giantsWe're bigger than giants, we giantsSleeping giantsSleeping, sleeping giants, yah

It was just for a short time that he actually looked at me before going at me for a punch. Now it was a fist fight between a humanly being and a demon. Oh great! My chances were close to Zero I would have said if not for my great dodging skills. 

Shutting it down, been underground

Now my people all up in this placeSpinning this thing, gold on my ringRoyalty up in my veinsI'm loco, think I'm so coldI stay stunting, ain't no goin' backNow they ask where QiQi's atI'm like, you can't hang with that

The fight continued for quite sometime until he just started slowing down. That was my chance and I knew it. It was now or never and that was a fact. Just like that I dodged, went closer and punched him in the face one last time. It was that punch that delivered the final blow since he went down and was completly knocked out. It was only now that I stopped singing the small piece oflyric of a greater work.

What an idiot!

How dare he even come at me?

Huh...

Wait...

What is all that cheerin?

Only now was I looking around and saw that there were students all around us and cheering me on. They were geniously cheering me up and now they were thrilled about this and all I could do was watch this with a slightly open mouth.

What in the...

What's wrong with you all!

I just... I didn't even wanted this...

ARG!

Better get this dude to the infirmary...

Seeing as it was my fault how he was on the ground, I also decided to bring him there to get treated or to be more precise sleep it off an replenish his energy.