What a surprise

I was alone in my own little room after the show was done. It was time to get out of my things but being a Siren, I still felt the beat in my body and started to sing for myself. It was something I always did and I liked it. No one could stop me from doing this.

I'm up all night online

I'm looking up my symptomsTell myself I'm fineBut my system just ain't listenin' like (Ooh)This ain't normal how I'm feelin', no (Ooh)Runnin' higher than a fever

Before I knew it, I was vibing to the song while also getting my own stuff one by one to get out of these tight jeans and things. It was really not comfortable being in them. 

Too bad that I did ignore the people outside my room.

Staff: I love hearing his voice.

Staff 2: He is at it again? Ohh how blessed we are to work around him.

Staff: I agree.

These were the peoples that were supposed to get me some refreshments but they would always come in later just to listen to my nonesense of humming and singing. 

When my palms start to sweat

I feel it in my stomachThis is how I getEvery time I know you're comin' over (Ooh)Sometimes I think that I might die with you (Ooh)It's like I'm almost too in love with you

Still it didn't annoy me at all for some reasons. I didn't had anything against them doing this. If they wanted to do it, then they were my guest to listen in. I loved doing this and there was nothing that could stop me not even me myself and I.

However there was something else I should have seen.

It was the feeling of being watched that I dismissed soo easily.

Ah, ah-ah, ah-ah

Ooh-ooh-oohOh, it feels like

Too bad that it came right at me and bit my ass. It was right after I finished dressing up that someone gave me something I was searching for and I just accepted the help thinking it was one of my staff members. Did I turn around?

Nope.

My stupid ass trust the people around me too much. I knew it better really! Still I was too focused on my singing.

My hearts gonna beat so fast, gonna beat so fast

Gonna beat so fast that it might stopOh, it feels likeMy hearts gonna beat so fast, gonna beat so fastGonna beat so fast that it might stopHit my chest likeWooh, ooh-ooh-ooh, wooh, ooh-ooh-oohBoom, boom, boomWooh, ooh-ooh-ooh, wooh, ooh-ooh-oohBoom, boom, boom

As stupid as I was I even closed my eyes while singing it all out of my system. It also made me remember my past and how lucky I was. I had to do this. I still felt hyped and being out on the stage was my destiny and it was my future. I knew that much. It was the only thing that felt right.

I could say that much because I was sold to work at a very young age. There was nothing I really haven't tried out until now. 

My parents hated me. If I had to say anything then it was that they just adopted me because they had to adopt a child to avoide some scandal. Both of them were fallen celebrities who loved the luxury life and travel a lot and of course I had to come up with the expenses.

Kiss my neck

Whisper in my earYou ain't seen nothing yetCool me down and catch my breath like (Ooh)This is ain't normal how I'm feeling, no (Ooh)Say whatever, I'll believe it 'cause

I've been on a fisher boat for weeks catching tuna and also storing the fish. I was on deck scrubbing it till I got sea sick. I've done everything you could do as an errand boy on that ship.

Then I was in the jungle once too. They took me with them and sold me there to work on the fields. I had to tend to a lot of fruits and was constantly in the sun which didn't work out for me. 

After that I was also sold to a place in the mountains where I was stuck in a mine. Again it wasn't the environment I could live in as a siren.

Ah, ah-ah, ah-ah

Ooh-ooh-oohWhen you're touching myAh, ah-ah, ah-ahOoh-ooh-oohOh, it feels like

There were some conditions that came with being a siren. While I wasn't connected to the sea like a fish, I still couldn't take extreme heat at all. Same goes for extreme coldness like the antarctica. 

Yes I was sent there too. They wanted me as fish bate more or less.... Well I was hired to do some ice picking. It sounded dumb and I felt dumb doing it but apparently people were willing to buy for a lot of money.

It was insane.

My hearts gonna beat so fast, gonna beat so fast

Gonna beat so fast that it might stopOh, it feels likeMy hearts gonna beat so fast, gonna beat so fastGonna beat so fast that it might stopHit my chest likeWooh, ooh-ooh-ooh, wooh, ooh-ooh-oohBoom, boom, boomWooh, ooh-ooh-ooh, wooh, ooh-ooh-oohBoom, boom, boom

Still it wasn't the worst I've been through. I still rememeber that one time they selled my body away. 

The difference between all the works and this one was that till then I had to do thing and work hard but here I was literally strepped on a bed and peopled payed to toy with my body and listen to my screames. They said that they loved hearing my angelic scream and made me moan. 

That was when I was 13. It was 3 years ago... I couldn't controll my body and they also filled me up with aphrodesiacs making me feel all hot....

It was the worst time I had.... after that I ran away and a year ago I went into the show business as a singer... God how glad I am to have escaped that world.

(Ooh-ooh-ooh)

My hearts gonna beat so fast, gonna beat so fastGonna beat so fast that it might stop

???: Are you okay?

It was at that moment that I turned around to see someone standing there which looked well.... as if they just ran away from a mental asylum.. it was that crazy.