What... What is going on?

Me: ...

I was speechless once again. Like I found myself sitting at a chair and have this demon in front of me with huge eyes which were begging me to say yes. On top of that he just stood there watching me till I calmed down enough.

Sullivan: Be my grandson.

It wasn't even a question at all. He just came at me saying that. Now I was even more speechless. Did he know that I was a Siren? Did he took me away because of my voice. No wait. It couldn't be that since he said my parents sold me off to him.

Me: *sigh*

What did my stupid parents get me into?

This is... What is this even?

I am more than buffed!

Like what am I even supposed to say on that one?

He is a demon!

He can eat me up!

He can cook, roast and kill me!

Damn!

What in the world am I supposed to do?

Sullivan: I can understand that this is hard for you but I want you to know that I bought you because I want you to be my grandchild Iruma-chan.

Me: ...

Sullivan: Iruma?

Me: You for real?

Sullivan: Yes. I bought you to be my grandchild.

Me: Do you have any kids? I mean buying a grandchild is a bit...

Sullivan: I just want one soo badly.

Me: ...

Sullivan: Will you be my grandchild please?

Me: But why tho?

Sullivan: Well all my friends at the gathering are all talking about their grandchildren and I want to spoil one myself.

Me: .... Why me?

Sullivan: Because you are perfect.

Me: In what way?

Sullivan: You are not human to begin with.

Me: That obvious?

Sullivan: To most of the demons no but I do know about sirens so yes.

Me: Oh...

Sullivan: Still do not be discouraged. I promise you the best life you ever had. Otherwise I will eat you!

Me: ... ahm... do I have choice?

Really now?

Do I have one or not?

I mean he just said he gonna eat me?

I don't want to be eaten....

And I did enjoy my own life...

Why did it had to change at all?

I mean for real now why?

I don't get it at all.

Sullivan: Yes of course. I will let you decide if you want to stay here or not.

I looked at the man who was begging me to stay here. I would say if I didn't know it better which I don't that he was desperate. Somehow it did broke my heart seeing him like this. An old man who didn't want anything more than to have grandchildren without even a son. Who wouldn't want that at all in life?

A family did sound nice. I always wanted to have one but mine are well idiots and are not human like at all. They were more cruel than this demon when I was looking at them now. I mean my parents had the audacity to adopt me just to sell me off and make me work hard. Still who in the world sells their own child to be a prostitude and get basically raped?

NO ONE!

He doesn't look that bad...

I might even go with it...

I mean why not?

Yes I was a singer but if he is willing to protect me then why not...

I am sure I can find something to do here as well....

I just hope he will care for me till I die.

Am I to fast to decide this or am I just sick of my own life?

I am tired of always having to do something.

On the stage I feel alive and just me!

I wonder if they have a stage here.... 

If they have one, I'll say yes for sure. 

Me: Ahm... is there anything I should worry or know?

Sullivan: Nothing at all. I will care for you as if you were my own flesh and blood.

Me: Is there a stage here too?

Sullivan: We do have something called devildol which basically is like a stage you were on.

Me: You think, I can get on there?

Sulliva: If you want too, then I'll see what I can do.

...

He would... I mean you would do that?!

I am in!

I don't care anymore!

If he is wolling to care for me and I can continue to sing which is more importantly, I don't care where I am.

I am in.

It might me nice getting spoiled for once.

I mean he did say he wanted a grandchild to spoil them.

Might be nice being here.

My manager is nagging at me all the time...

It's nice being on the stage but everything else... I don't know if it is really the life I wanted... It's kinda restricted.

BUT BETTER than what I was used too.

Compared to the hell I went though it's heaven.

Anyways, that's it!

I am in!

Me: Then sure. I would love to be your grandchild.

Sullivan: YES! Thank you so much Iruma-chan. You will not regret this. OPERA!

That was all he said before he screamed a name and before I knew it, confetty was all around me and another demon came in with a red cat tail and ears or was this hair. I couldn't tell and I wasn't that interrested in it. 

Opera: Yes?

Sullivan: Get the room ready for my new grandchild.

Opera: It is already ready.

Sulliva: I love to hear that.

They both looked at me in a very kind way and I could tell I did a good decision. I had a feeling this might have been one of the best decision in my entire life.

Sullivan: Come on, let me show you your room.

That was all he said before the chair kinda started floating behind this man while he was walking down the hallways. You know... I could have walked behind or right beside him but nope. I was basically carried around like a king and it felt a bit too much.

Still he looked happy and since he was my new grandfather I was happy seeing him happy too.