I AM NERIS!

It was only after I was done that Kuromu was asked to get on the stage. I was done and it was beautiful I was soo sucessfull that the crowd was still cheering. There was a small break between the end results and when they were read down we both were on the stage. It was only now that the girl had to give up. 

After all there were hundrets of demons asking for me and not for her.

Kuromu: Tsk!

Me: Your time is over Kuromu.

Kuromu: We will see about this.

No one could hear us argue on the stage but when the result came, it was clear and it was no other than my grandpa Sullivan who read them down to the world.

Sullivan: The winner of this Akudol competition is no other than Neris. Congratulation Neris.

I stepped forward and gave my thanks to everyone. There was nothing Kuromu could do by now. The demons have spoken and so it was a done deal. From then on out, I was an Akudol and I was not any Akudol. No I became the most popular one. There was no one not knowing about Neris and the best part of this, everyone knew my face.

I never hid it at all. This was how my name was attached to Neris. For those who didn't know me, I was Neris but for the people in school as well as my grandpa I was Iruma.

That reminded me, school was a rather peacful place too. Even though I was place in the Abnormal Class with Kuromu together, it was somewhat nice. Of course there were fights between us and we would give each other battles in terms of songs. However each time I would win and my name was living on.

There was however something odd and that my own familiar. It was the fact that I was human but I got Kalego. He looked very angry and grumpy but he was very nice to me for some resons. The same went to Alice but out of everything Alice turned into a second Opera just for me. This guy took serving me to a whole other level.

This was how I was yet on another Devilstage as an Akudol.

Alice: Iruma-san, are you feeling okay?

Me: I feel more than okay. 

I smiled at him as I went to the stage. No one really knew from where I came or what I've been doing all my life but myself. It wasn't important where I came from or what I did but the support that I got. To be honest the support was the most important thing that I ever got. Never did I knew what parental love meant until Sullivan showed me the right way and started spoiling me.

In my case it my grandfather who was still watching over me and Opera who was helping him out. There there was my very own serving demon Alice who not only pledged offically his loyalty but also bound his soul to mine. Thanks to that I was now enjoying the livespam of a demon. On that point it was my grandpa who came up with the whole thing and Kalego had to just watch everything happen.

Kalego might have been just a demon in Babyls but he was also the one demon I got as a familiar. To top that one off, he also was a huge fan of Neris. It turned out that I had a huge effect on each demon that they were all respecting me. No one was trying to harm me unless it was another Akudol.

Kalego: Show them what you got kid.

Me: Will do Sensei!

I will make you proud of being my familiar.

Watch me closely!

Since I was once again in a stadium both demons came with me as my body guards. No one could know what was about to happen and where my path would leaving me but once was clear. I had a bright future ahead of me with all these demons as supporters.

I am ready for whatever!

Bring it on!

I am waiting for you!

Just like that I went to the stage where it was filled with a lot of demons. There soo many different kinds of demons and of course Fafnir and his birds were there for me. Since I established a name for myself these birds were actually helping me out with special effects since I never had wings and couldn't fly. Besdies that the people loved this interaction between me and my birds.

Me: ARE YOU READY?!

Crowds: NERIS!

Crowds: NERIS!

Crowds: NERIS!

My name was called and it was like a hymn to me which made me smile.

It's show time!

I've got fire for a heart

I'm not scared of the darkYou've never seen it look so easy

This was how I was continuing my legacy of a Siren in the demon world. This was my beginning and the time was now! This was my story of how I became Neris! One who is a sign of happiness and hope for any future gernation. No one was actually ready for when I came but they welcomed me and I was sure to live in the moment.

I was myself after all.

I had fun and I was enjoying life.

I was a Siren!

And most importanly I was NERIS!

~~END~~

A/N: Thanks for reading this story and I hoped you enjoyed reading this!