Edge of my life

You know that feeling of exitement and anxiety before you have to go to the stage? No? Well it was all to familiar to me and I was having Asmodeus with me. From what I saw I really was the only male singer here backstage. Did I care tho? No. I was prepared to battle my stand and let them know where they belong.

I wonder how popular Akudolls or DevilDols or however they are called are?

Whelp, ama find it out soon.

I decided to get the things on and get out of the room I was assigned to just to be able and watch the most popular Akudol sing. For me it was a bit lacking but she sure could pull up a good show. The demons were all hyped from her song but I was sure to get them on a whole other level.

Alice: Are you ready Iruma-san?

Me: I am.

Smiling at my new friend, I was sure to give them something they would never forget at all.

Alice: Good luck out there Master.

Me: Just watch me take it over.

That was all I said before it was my turn to get up and I walked proudly up and passed the star of this stage or more like the previous one. I could hear the announcer state my name as Neris. It was a synonym for Siren which Grandpa came up.

E-e-e edge of my lifeE-e-e edge of my lifeE-e-e edge of my lifeMy life (yeah)

Last dollar just got spentFirst of the month comesGot to pay rentWhere'd the money goSlipping through my handsI'm working with these hands

It was the moment I was the moment I was on the stage and opened my mouth that I saw them all shut up. At first I got a lot of boohoo-ing because I was a guy on a stage but the moment I started singing they shut up.

I will show you who I am!

Don't underestimate me!

I can do this!

I am ME!

Without even listening to the feedback I got at first I was standing firm there and taking over the crowds hearts in a heartbeat. It was over the moment I started using my own Siren ability mixed within this song. I wasn't scared of them knowing who I am. I wasn't scared to change this world. 

Little Johnny needs a lunch box

Little Suzy needs clothes and it won't stopBanks calling us upAnd they don't careIt's more then than I can bare

It was time to show them something new anyways. Now it was my time and I was sure to make it count! 

Let me hear you all!

Come on louder!

I gotta, gotta believe

I can more than surviveStill one trick up my sleeveWe're gonna make this one shineI gotta, gotta believeI can more than surviveStill one trick up my sleeveWe're gonna make this one shine

As if they could hear my own thoughts I could hear them cheer me up a lot louder than the previous star and that showed that I took over her place. There wasn't any going back now and I knew that much. It was my time of the life and I loved it.