Hell's coming with me

The whole school thing was starting to annoy me. It wasn't enough that he made me attend school but he also forced me into a carrage to ride there and then sit in an aditoring just to switch my role with another students. This was how I was freaking out on the podium in front of so many people.

To top that one off, there was a small note in front of me which was even more ridiculous.

Sing, Irumachi! ~ Your grandpa

Who the heck put this bullshit into his head?!

That is ridiculous!

Why in the name of god should I do that?

I was more than just frozen right there on the spot in front of so many people that I couldn't help but do what he wanted me to do. Was there a better way after all? They were expecting something from me. 

Okay...

I am left with no chance other than do this...

Fine!

I don't care then!

Let's do it!

If I get in trouble he will bail me out as my grandpa after all.

It's not as if this is his fault to begin with!

Seriously!

Why did you do this?!

Was this really neccessary?

I took a deep breath and closed my eyes to think about what I should do. The thing was I could sing and I wanted to sing but the question was which song was I about to do. Since they were all demons, I thought about a very special song which should make them all feel happy. As my grandpa said, it's a rare feeling for them after all.

They all laughed as he turned around slow

They said you ain't welcome 'round here anymoreYou just might as well goHe wiped the blood from his face as he slowly came to his kneesHe said I'll be back when you least expect itAnd hell's coming with meHell's coming with me

I started to sing very slow since I knew something about this song. It was the beet that was nice and it would get better. The moment I opened my eyes, I could feel it. I had them all in controll. 

There was not a single demon who wasn't gasping right now. Did I care tho no?

I wanted to get their attention. 

If I was already on the stage why not own it? 

This the place I belonged after all! 

There is a hill at the bottom of the valley

Where all the poor souls go when they dieAnd if you listen real closeYou can hear em' like a ghostSaying you're never gonna make it out aliveThere is a town at the bottom of that hillThey got a secret that they keep like a slaveThey got a black magic preacher (ooh)We'd do well to let him teach herYou'll be heading up that hill to the grave

Now the thing was clear. No one was ready for me but that wasn't my problem. I had my fun and it was about time they were about to learn about me. If this my debute then so be it. I was ready for it. More than ready.

And it is well, with my soul

You line your pockets full of money that you steal from the poorAnd on your way down to hell, you hear me ring that bellI'd pay the devil twice as much to keep your soul

At first everyone was just looking at me with mouth wide open but the more I got into the song, the more I could feel it. They were trying to hold back but the moment the first demon bursted out screaming "LOUDER!" the other followed. I was ready to give them what they wanted with a huge smile on my face. 

This was it!

This was what I wanted. There was not even a single person who wasn't captured in my song. 

I got them all good.

There was a drifter passing through that little valley

See he had promised he was coming back to town (coming back to town)They didn't know him by his face, or by the gun around his waist (ooh)But he come back to burn that town to the ground

The chearing I heard was one thing but the energy in the room was different and I was close to jumping down and go around. This was a show that no one would forget for sure. It was something like a one in the life chance. Of course since I was here, I would make sure that this was not a one in the lifetime thing.

One glance at the side to teacher told me everything they were as shocked as the students but they were vibing to this and then there was my grandpa who smiled at me.

First there was fire, then there was smoke

Then that preacher man was hangin' by a ropeThen they all fell to their knees and begged that drifterBegged him please, as he raised his fist before he spoke

I knew that this was it!

This was my grandfather wanted and I was happy about it too!

The attention that I got was like extasy to me. It was great, it felt good and it was the same feeling that I had back on earth. 

That's it!

That the place I belong!

Here it is!

Here I will stay!

I will make them remember my name and that's it!

The happiness I felt as over the top and as I was smiling I stopped for a moment to take a deep breath and contine. 

I am the righteous hand of God
And I am the devil that you forgot
And I told you one day you will see
That I'll be back I guarantee
And that hell's coming, hell's coming
Hell, hell's coming with me

All the demons in the room were on edge and the moment I stopped they stopped screaming in anticipation. It was as if I was a drug for them. If so then I was for sure a deadly one. They were all now in my trap and with that I was sure to spread my voice wide so that everyone could hear it. If this could help me survive then I would use it till I was getting tired of it which was never!

I enjoyed this feeling as well asfter all!

And it is well, with my soul

You line your pockets full of money that you steal from the poorAnd on your way down to hell, you hear me ring that bellAnd I said, hell's coming with me (hell's coming with me)

Once I was done, I was breathing heavily since I put everything I had into my voice. It made me exhausted for a bit but it was worth it. The faces, expressions and the attention I got as well as the energy was more than enough to compensate me for it.

Sullivan: Let this be one great school year!

My grandpa came over clapping his hand and smiling. At this point the teachers had to try and make the students calm down which was rather hard after seeing how they were acting and Opera made sure to escord me to a safe place a bit away from everyone else until I found myself all alone with a raven in the inner garden of the school.