The Help

Mile : He really went through all of this Build?

Build : Yeah P. I know everything he went through because I was with him during that time.

Mile : No wonder he ignored me when we saw each other again. I feel pity now. We should help him from his brothers!

Build : Yeah that's what we are planning P. But we don't know how to do it. We fought with his brothers before but we really can't beat them P. So that's why we are trying to ask for your help. Do you have any idea how to help him P?

Mile : I think I have an idea. I'll ask for help from my brothers.

Build : But Apo's brothers are really strong P since they have been drinking his blood. Oh I forgot to tell you, Apo said anyone that drink his blood will get enormous strengths.

Mile : This is going to be hard then. I'll need to ask my brothers advices first. I'm sure they will help us.

Build : Are you sure P? It's gonna be very dangerous P. They might even died while fighting. Are you really okay to ask for their help?

Mile : Hey! They're my brothers of course they will do anything for their brother. My family is not like Apo's family. We will always help each other but about the plan how to do it, I'll ask their advices first before I can tell you guys.

Build : Thank you P. If they really gonna help, it's gonna help us alot P.

Mile : Umm..so I'll ask them first. I'll tell you later.

Build : Get it P. Thank you so much P.

Mile : It's okay. He is someone I love anyhow so I must help! Okay I'll go now to ask them. Any news I'll tell you later.

Build : Okay P. Please update us later.

Mile : Alright. I'll go now. Bye guys. Sleep early and don't worry anymore.

Mile get up from the floor and head to the door and open it. He looks at them for the last time before he close the door again. He head to his room. While he is lying on his bed, his phone is ringing. He get a call from his mom and he immediately answer it.

Mom : Hi Mile. How is your day today?

Mile : Hi Mom. It's great that you're calling me right now. I need to hear your opinions about something.

Mom : Yeah what is it? I'm always ready to hear you out.

Mile : Mom, I can't tell you in details for now. But I have to ask you something. This is about Apo.

Mom : What's wrong with him? Did you do anything to make him mad again? Just when you barely make him talk with you again? What is it this time?

Mile : Mom! It's not about that. I'm not always making him mad okay.

Mom : Well since you go there, that's what I've been hearing from you.

Mile : Mom...stop it! It's not because of me this time.

Mom : Okay2.. I'll stop. So what's wrong?

Mile : Mom, did you know that Apo is an human?

Mom : Huh? Isn't he from a vampire family? That's how we met his family last time right. How can he be an human?

Mile : Yeah, that's what I was thinking too when I heard that. I didn't know he wasn't a vampire until today.

Mom : There's so many mystery in his family huh? So what is it that you want to ask for my opinions? Is it about this? That he is an human that is differen from you?

Mile : No that's not what I'm trying to ask you for. I heard today that he is being treated unfairly by his family members because he is an human in a vampire family.

Mom : Huh? How can a family do that to a family? So disgraceful. So what did they do to him?

Mile : Yeah right. I was mad when I heard that. His friends said that he was treated like a thrash by his family and he is being treated as a blood bag by his brothers. His brothers have been drinking his blood since he was 4 years old. Can you imagine that Mom? Since 4 years old!!

Mom : What a life he needs to go through. I felt so sorry to him. How can he live like that for so long? So is he okay right now Mile?

Mile : This is what I'm trying to ask your opinions mom. He is being control by his brothers right now. He can't come to university and he even needs to cut off all relationship with his friends. I want to ask you what should I do to help him. I just can't let him be like that alone. Help me mom!

Mom : That's really bad! Hmmm...should I go ask for help from your dad? He must have some idea how to help you.

Mile : No, not dad. He's already really busy right now. I don't want to add on his burdens with my problems now.

Mom : So what should we do now to help him?

Mile : I'm thinking to ask P Mew and P Mee help. Do you think they will help me mom? This will be a very difficult things to do, since they might get kill if they help us.

Mom : What? Why? They are just a normal pureblood vampire family like us right? How can it be so dangerous?

Mile : Apo told his friends that if someone drink his blood, it will make them get enormous strengths. I'm worried about my brothers safety if that's really the case.

Mom : Oh really? Then I'll ask their opinions first for you. Don't worry I'll talk nicely with them for you.

Mile : Thank you mom! I really don't know what I can do if not for you.

Mom : Anything for you my baby. Don't worry okay. I'll talk to them first.

Mile : Okay mom. Thank you again. I'll get going now. Good night mom.

Mom : Yeah good night my baby.