Part 4

[Mile]

After we're done putting all of the bags inside the car, we head inside the mall again while holding hands. We walk around to look for a shop that sells houseware things. While we're walking, we pass on an ice cream shop and I can see that Apo is eyeing the shop.

Mile : Do you want to get in Po?

Apo : Can we P? I'm suddenly hungry again after we walk so much before.

Mile : Yeah sure. Let's go in if you want to eat but is ice cream enough to fill your stomach? If you want, you can eat again.

Apo : No I think it's enough with only ice cream. I'll just eat this and then when we're done buying all the stuff we can eat before we leave.

Mile : Okay then. Let's get inside and eat some ice cream.

We head inside the shop and I can see that the shop looks so cute with decoration like cats on the walls and frames of cats and also chairs and tables design like a cat.

Apo : P, look all of the designs are based on cat. It's so cute right? P help me take some pictures.

Mile : Yeah okay, but let's order first then we can take some pictures okay? I'll help take the pictures for you.

Apo : Yeah okay then. Let's order first.

We head to the counter to order the ice cream. Almost all the menu of the ice cream have decorations of cat on them. I can see that Apo's having a hard time to choose since it seems like he wants to taste all of the ice cream.

Mile : Po, just pick 2 types for today. Later we'll come back again to eat another types naa.

Apo : Yeah okay P.

He picks 2 types of ice cream and head to the picture spot asking me to take his pictures. I just follow him and take the pictures. We even have taken a few couple pictures together. After a while, we start to take a sit since he's tired now.

The ice cream comes as soon as we take a seat. The server put both of the ice cream in front of Apo since he is the one that order them earlier. Apo just said thank you to him and he start to eat the ice cream.

Apo : P, try this one. It's so delicious P. Come, I'll give you a mouthful of them. Say ahhh..

Mile : Ahhhhhh......it's not my taste Po. It's okay you can eat them. Don't need to worry about me naa. Just eat them.

Apo : But I want you to enjoy them too. It's not fun if only me eating them.

Mile : Ah okay2. I'll eat them too. Okay? Now eat Po.

He becomes cheerful again when he sees I'm eating too. For me the ice cream are so sweet and I can't really eat sweet stuff but since Apo want me to eat, I'll eat them for him. After about 30 minutes later, we're done eating and I pay for the ice cream.

After that we go search for the housewares and we buy some couple things to be put in my room. We buy the things and head to a restaurant to eat before we head back to the dorm again.

We arrived at the dorm around 8pm, so we go to take a shower first after we've done putting the bags inside the room. After we're done with the shower, we start to organise all of the things we bought earlier. I organise the housewares and Apo will organise his clothes inside the wardrobe.

We're done after about 40 minutes later and lay on the bed because we're so tired after walking around for the whole day today and immediately organising all of the stuffs one we're back.

Mile : Po, are you hungry? We can go outside to eat?

Apo : No I'm okay P. I'm still stuff from eating earlier. Let's just take a rest first. I'm so tired right now.

Mile : Yeah okay I got it. Take a rest Po.

I start to play with my phone for awhile before I can hear that Apo is snoring slowly. I look at him and I can see that he is already sleeping. I just smile looking at him and kiss his cheeks for awhile. Then I cover him with the blanket.

Then, I play with my phone again then suddenly I can hear Apo's phone is ringing, I pick it up since it's Build that's calling.

Mile : Yeah Build. Why?

Build : Oh P. Why you're the one picking up Apo's phone? Where is he P?

Mile : Oh Po is already sleeping right now. So that's why I pick it up. He was so tired after we walk around all day at the mall today.

Build : Oh I see. Then it's okay P. I thought I want to invite both of you to come eat with us but since he's already sleeping, let's do it next time then.

Mile : Yeah okay Build. Let's do next time naa. Even I'm tired right now to get out.

Build : Okay P. Then goodbye.

I hang the phone and start to play with my phone again and just like that I fall asleep a few minutes later on the bed.