Part 3

[Mile]

After I hang up the phone with my family, I immediately fallen asleep that night.

Skips to tomorrow lunch,

Kinn : Mile, let's go eat with Porsche and his friends. You can invite juniors from your high school too.

Mile : Yeah sure, let me ask them first. Where should we go to eat?

Kinn : Hmmmm..since we have class on 3pm and Porsche too. So how about outside? Call?

Mile : I'm okay. I'll ask them first whether they are okay.

Kinn : Okay sure. I'll go take Porsche and his friends in the meantime. Then I'll come back here to pick up you guys. You can call them first.

Mile : Mmm okay. See you later.

Kinn head to his car to go pick up Porsche and his friends at their faculty. I call Build to invite him out.

Mile : Hello Build, do you have class after this?

Build : Hello P. No I don't P. Why?

Mile : Let's go eat outside with my friends and Porsche friends. Do you want to join?

Build : Sure P. I'll invite Bible too. Can you come take us at our faculty then P?

Mile : Yeah, I'll go take you later. How about Jeff and Ohm? Can they come too?

Build : Yeah I'll ask first P. As I know they don't have class anymore but I'll ask first whether they want to join too. In the meantime you can come pick us up here P.

Mile : Yeah sure. I'll go there now. Please ask them.

Build : Yeah P. Bye then.

Then I tell Vegas and Tay what he told me earlier.

Mile : They're coming too so Vegas, I think you need to bring your car too. We can't fit all of them in just 2 cars.

Vegas : Yeah sure. I'll make Arm drive my car later once they are here.

Mile : Okay, I'll go to take Build at his faculty. See you guys later.

Then I head to my car and drive to Build's and Bible's faculty. When I arrive, I can see that they are already waiting for me. I stop my car infront of them and open the window a little bit to ask them to come in.

Mile : Come in Build Bible.

Build : P, can you wait for awhile? Jeff and Ohm are on the way here already. Let's wait for them.

Mile : Yeah sure. Come in first. It's hot outside.

Build/Bible : Yeah okay P. Thank you.

We wait for Jeff and Ohm for awhile. After 2 minutes we can see that they are walking to us. Build open the window and waves to them.

Jeff/Ohm : Sorry, are we late?

Mile : No not at all. Come in.

Jeff/Ohm : Okay thanks P.

They open the door to get inside my car.

Build : So P where are we going?

Mile : We're going to a bbq restaurant. You guys okay right? It's better for us vampires to eat meat than other food right?

Build : Yeah that's right P. So P how did it go last night after you went back to Apo's room?

I feel like I shouldn't tell them that Apo was crying last night after they left. They might feel bad about it so I decided to lie to them.

Mile : Oh, he was okay last night. After I came back, he was putting some cream on his injuries. So I helped him once I get inside his room.

Build : Oh how was his injuries P? Is it bad? We can see that he was bleeding right last night?

Mile : It's not that bad I think. The blood must be from his nose. From what I see the injuries are not that bad. Just a little bruise on his arms and legs.

Bible : That's bad P if he has bruises on his body. What did his brothers did to him for him to be like that! I really wanna kill them!

Mile : Apo said that he is already numb to those injuries. So he doesn't felt so much pain last night. He's not even flinch when I applied the cream.

Bible : Look! He shouldn't have to be numb to those things. I can only imagine how many times he has been beaten for him to be numb like that. I felt so sorry to him!

Jeff : Yeah P. We should really get him out of there immediately. I can't stand it when he is still in there.

Mile : Yeah I'm agreeing with all of you. But we can't do it by ourselves. We will need to ask for help from my brothers first.

Build : Yeah P while we're talking about your brothers, how is it P? Have you told them?

Mile : Ummm I have told them. They are okay to help us. Let's wait for them to come here. Then we can go to attack Apo's brothers.

Ohm : Oh really P? That's really great!!

Build : Hmm that's right. Please said thank you to them for us later P. We are really grateful to their help.

Mile : Uhm sure. I'll tell them later. Don't worry naa. Okay let's go. We have arrive at the restaurant.

Ohm : Yeah let's go P. Thanks for bringing us here.

We get down from the car. We get inside the restaurant and head to the table that Kinn and the others already took sit on.