Part 5

[Build]

I wake up this morning with Bible on my side and hugging me. I look at his face and start to imagine what happened between us last night and start blushing.

I look at Bible until I decided to go get a shower before Bible wakes up. I move slowly on the bed so that Bible won't wake up. I sit up on the bed for awhile and kiss Bible on his lips before I start to get up from the bed and go to take a shower.

After about 15 minutes I come back and wear my clothes before I go to wake up Bible from his sleep. I walk near the bed to wake him up and start caress his face gently to wake him up.

Build : Bible! Bible! Wake up! Bible! Bib! Wake up!

Bible : *groans* Yeah Build okay. I'll get up now but what did you call me just now?

Build : What? I called you Bible.

Bible : No I heard you called me something just now. What was it? Hmmm... Bib right?

Build : Yeah I called you that just now. What? You don't like it? Then I won't call you like that again.

Bible : Who said I don't like it? I like it. You can call me like that whenever you want.

Build : No! I won't call you like that anymore! I don't want to get tease by our friends especially Ohm and Jeff. No! I don't want that.

Bible : But I like what you called me though. I won't get to hear it anymore? Hmmm?

Build : If you like it I'll call you that only when there are the two of us. Is that okay with you?

Bible : Yeah sure. I like it when you call me like that. Can I hear it again?

Build : What? I already call you earlier. I'm not going to do it again.

Bible : But you said that you will call that when there are only the two of us. Right now there are only us here, so can I hear that again? Hmmmm?

Build : Yeah okay. I didn't know you can act like a child too huh? This is the first time I saw your face like that.

Bible : Well we are boyfriends now so I don't need to keep cool in front of you anymore. I'll show you all of my side that I didn't show to anyone else before. It's special for you.*touch Build's nose tip*

Build : Hahaha. I'm excited to know all of your sides then.

Bible : So when can I hear that name again naa?

Build : *blush* Bib! You satisfied now?

Bible : Yeah I am Biu.

Build : Huh Biu? Are you calling me Biu?

Bible : Yeah I was. Since you gave me a nickname, I thought it's better if I give you a nickname too. So I decided to call you Biu starting today. It's okay right?

Build : Yeah I like that name.*blush*

Bible : Ahhhh why are you so cute today? It makes me want to do what we did last night again.

Build : Bib! It's only morning right now! Are you that horny? I really don't expect this kind of side of yours.

Bible : Well what can I do? You are just so cute! So can we?

Build : No! Just go take a shower now! We have class this morning right! Look at the time already! We need to get ready now. Go take a shower now!

Bible : Yeah I got it.*disappointed face* You are safe today because we have a class this morning. If not I would have push you on the bed again.

Build : Stop talking! Go take a shower now!

I pull him up from the bed and push him out of the door so that he go take a shower.  Bible just let me push him and didn't resist at all. When he is already outside of the room, I said to him go take a shower now and close the door again. I can hear Bible sighs loudly on the door before he walk away from here. I guess he has gone to take a shower now.

While waiting for him to finish his shower,  I get ready in front of the mirror. After 10 minutes, Bible comes back from the shower and come hug me on the back, he also kiss me on the cheek before I push him away from me and said to him to get ready faster.

10 minutes later, both of us are already ready and we head to our class. When we get out of the room, Bible holds my hand but I rejected because I'm afraid if someone see it. Bible didn't bother about that and holds my hand again. This time I just let it and we walk to the class together while holding hands.

We spend the day today being busy on class and workshop until night. When it's already 9pm we get back to our dorm and go take a shower together and fall asleep together on the same bed that day.

_____________________________

It's the End.
Hope you like it the short story of BibleBuild. I'm thinking to make a whole story about them when I'm finished with MileApo. What do you think? Should I make a continuation story about them?