Part 4

[Mile]

After we're done eating at the restaurant, I sent them back to the dorm before I head to my faculty again to go to my class. After I arrived, Kinn and the others arrived also. We sit at our usual place, in the back of the class.

Skips to after class,

Vegas : Kinn, let's go take Pete and Porsche and others with us. They need to work with you tonight right.

Kinn : Yeah, I'm already planning to do that.

Vegas : That's great then. Let's go. Bye Mile Tay. See you guys tomorrow.

Mile : Yeah see you.

After they left, I'm gossiping with Tay behind their backs.

Mile : They really cannot separate so long with Porsche and Pete huh?

Tay : Well that's what we call love.

Mile : Whatever. Even I'm in love. But I'm not as worst as them.

Tay : Well that's because you're not together with Apo yet. Just look when you guys are together. I'll be left all alone. I hope I'll find love too.

Mile : Whatever. Even when I'm in relationship with Apo, I'm not going to be like that. I'm sure.

Tay : Do you want to bet with me? When you become an item with Apo you are going to be more worst than they are right now. I bet.

Mile : No I'm not gonna be like that.

Tay : So let's bet then. Who lose will buy the winner something that he want. You dare?

Mile : Yeah let's do it. I'm not afraid with you Tay.

Tay : Okay nice! I'm gonna win for sure. Let's just see Mile.

Mile : Whatever. I'm gonna go back now. See you tomorrow.

Tay : Yeah see you. Bye.

I walk to my room at the dorm. I go to take a shower immediately after I arrive at my room. When I'm back from my shower,my phone rings. It's from P Mew, I immediately answer the phone.

Mile : Yeah P. What's up?

Mew : Hi baby. How is your day today?

Mile : It's fine P. Why are you calling me P? Anything wrong?

Mew : Oh I'm telling you I'm going to you in 3 days. I've talk with my friends and they are okay to help you.

Mile : Really P?? That's great!! Who are your friends that are coming?

Mew : You remember Gulf and his little brother Nanon right? They are the one coming here.

Mile : Yeah I remember them. Only 2 of them coming P? I'll book the hotel for you guys.

Mew : Your P Mee friend should be coming too. Her name is Mai. Maybe you don't know her. That's all I think.

Mile : Ahh got it P. I'll book the room for you guys. Please say thank you to your friends and P Mee friend too okay? I'm really grateful they are willing to help us.

Mew : Yeah got it. Okay baby, I'm gonna go first. I still have some work to settle. I'm only calling you to tell those. See you in 3 days my sweet brother.

Mile : Yeah P I got it. Goodbye P. I love you P. See you later P.

As soon as my brother end the call, immediately I call Apo. At first he wasn't answering my call but I tried again and this time he answered the call.

Apo : Hello P. Sorry I didn't answer your first call. I have some work earlier.

Mile : Hello Po. No it's okay. Yeah, I'm calling you to tell you something important.

Apo : What is it P?

Mile : Last night after I got back to my room, I talked with my brothers about you. Just now he called me to tell me that he is coming in 3 days here with his friends. He is willing to help us Po!!

Apo : Really P? You're not joking right?

Mile : Yeah of course I'm not joking Po. Who do you think I am? I won't make a joke about something like this.

Apo : *crying* Oh my god P!! I'm so happy!! Finally I'm going to get my freedom again!

Mile : Po don't cry please. I can't hear you crying, it will make me want to go to you. This is a good news Po. Let's stay happy.

Apo : Yeah P, sorry. I was just so happy that I can't hold my tears anymore.

Mile : Yeah I understand you. Po....I really miss you. Can I go see you tonight?

Apo : P, we just met last night. You make it sound like we haven't met for a long time. Hahah

Mile : Yeah I know, but I missed you so much. What can I do then. So can I go meet you today Po?

Apo : P, sorry. I'm not at home right now. I went to a business trip with my brothers. I'm afraid they will get to know. How about we meet when your brothers come here? Let's meet them together at the airport. Is that okay P?

Mile : Ummm....okay if you said that. I'll endure until then. I just hope I can see you for awhile. Hey can you send me a picture? I really missed you Po.

Apo : No I don't want to. I'm shy. I never did something like that P.

Mile : Please Po? I just want to watch your face. Can't you? Just one. Hmmmmm?

Apo : No P. I'll get going now. See you later at the airport. Bye.

Mile : Po wait....

Apo ends the phone call there. I just sighs and lay on my bed. After about 10 minutes later, I got a message from Apo. I check the message and it is his picture in pajama. I smile widely after seeing that picture and send my picture to him too.

Thank you Po for the picture 😘😘. Here I give you my picture too. Don't look at them for so long. Hahaha good night my love.

Apo didn't reply my message. I let it be. He must be so embarrassed right now. I look at his picture until I fall asleep.