The blood

[Apo]

It's been a few days after we went on the double date with Bible and Build but here I'm still thinking about that day because it's been a long time since I last have fun like that with my friends and P Mile was also there with me.

Porsche : Hey! What are you thinking about? You have been in such a deep thoughts since earlier.

Pete : Tell us what you were thinking about.

Apo : Nothing. I'm just remembering the day that I went on double date with Build and Bible.

Porsche : Huh? When did you go? Where did you go?

Apo : Last weekend. We went to the zoo and theme parks. I tried all the extreme rides there. It was so fun!

Pete : Huh? Why didn't you invite us too? I would like to try them too.

Apo : Oh sorry. I just thought you guys need to work, so that's why I didn't invite you guys. Sorry.

Porsche : Even if we take a break for a day, is there anyone that dare to say anything to us huh? Let's go with us next time. I want to try the rides too.

Apo : Okay sure, let's make a plan then. When we're free, let's go there together. You guys can ask P Kinn and P Vegas too.

Porsche : Up to my mood whether I want to invite him or not.

Pete : Yeah same with me. Let's just go with us only. Don't need to invite them too.

Apo : It's up to you guys then but I'm sure that P Mile gonna join too. It's better to bring his friends together too so they won't disturb us.

Porsche : Yeah that's right! Let's do that then.

Apo : Okay then, when all of you guys are free. Tell me naa. We'll go together.

Pete : Yeah okay Po.

We stop talking when the lecturer come inside the class. After talking for awhile, he start the class. We focus on the lecture and doesn't talk anymore. When the class is almost finished, the lecturer told us that next month is the final exam. He said we better get ready from now on and then he get out of the class.

Arm : Huh? Next month already time for final exam? We're dead!

Pol : Yeah, what should we do! Po! Help us!

Pete : Yeah Po! You gotta help us study! You are the smart one between us. Please help us!

Porsche: Help us Po!

Apo : Yeah I can help you guys studying. But do you guys have time though? Don't you need to work?

Porsche : Don't worry, I'll tell Kinn about this. He will let us free for this month. No worries.

Apo : Okay then, let's start studying next week then. I still need to organise my notes first. How about that?

Porsche : Oh okay. We'll only follow you Po.

Apo : Okay then. Let's go eat first. I'm hungry now.

Pete : Yeah okay. Let's go then.

So we pack our things and head to the cafeteria. As usual, when we are a little bit late, there are so many students already buying their foods. As soon as we get inside the cafeteria, I can see P Mile waving to me at a table. We go to him.

Mile : You guys are late today. Kinn, Vegas and Tay already go to buy the foods. You guys can sit here with me.

Porsche : Oh okay then. Thanks P.

Mile : Come Po. Sit with me.

I just nodded my head and go to sit beside him.

Mile : Po, I have something to say to you. I'll tell you when we are back to our room later.

Apo : What is it P? Can't you tell me right now?

Mile : We'll talk when we are in our room later. It's hard to tell you here.

Apo : Oh okay then P. Okay I'll wait until then.

Arm : What about me and Pol foods P? Are they gonna buy for us too?

Mile : Yeah don't worry. They remembered about you guys. They already said they will buy yours too.

Arm : Huuu. Okay then P. I thought they wouldn't care about us.

Mile : How can they forget about you guys when you are friends with their boyfriends. Don't worry, they will buy your foods too.

Porsche : So P, I heard from Po earlier that you guys went on a double dates last weekend huh?

Mile : Yeah we are. Why?

Pete : Next time please bring us too. We want to try all the rides too.

Mile : Aren't you guys working? Can you guys skip a day?

Porsche : What can they do to us P? Hahahha

Mile : Yeah I forgot that you have your boss as your boyfriend so no one can get mad at you. Okay then, let's go together next time. Do you want me to invite Kinn and Vegas too?

Porsche : Yeah if they're free. Let's go together next time.

Mile : Okay. I'll tell them later.

While we're talking, P Kinn, P Vegas and P Tay brings the foods. We help them to put the foods on the table and then we start eating. We've done eating 30 minutes later and P Mile and his friends excuse themselves because they have class after this. We only nodded our head and head to our class too.