Part 5

[Mile]

When we arrive at the store, all of us get out of the car and go to take a seat at the vacant table. We make an order and start to talk with each other again.

Apo : Guys, we have something to tell you guys.

Build : Hmm what's up Po?

Apo : We have decided to move out of the dorm. P Mile currently searching for a house for us to stay.

Build : Huh? Why suddenly?

Apo : You can ask P Mile about that. I'm just following his decision.

Mile : Why are pushing this to me Po? I thought you like the idea too?

Apo : I do like the idea but I want you to tell them why you're thinking to move out. It's your idea right.

Mile : Yeah I know it's my idea but I did said that if you don't like it, you can tell me. You don't need to follow just because I said to move out.

Apo : P, don't misunderstand me. I didn't mean that I didn't like the idea. I just want to know why you suddenly thinking about that. That's all. That's why I asked you to explain to them.

Mile : Huu.. I thought you dislike the idea that's why you said it like that. I'm relieved now.

Apo : Sorry P if you feel bad about what I said. I didn't mean to hurt your feelings.

Mile : No it's okay Po. It was me that misunderstanding you. I'm sorry na.

Build : Are you done? So now can I know the reasons please?

Mile : Oh sorry Build, I was overthinking just now. Sorry you guys need to hear all of that.

Build : No it's okay P. So, the reasons?

Mile : Oh, it's only because I would like to live with Apo in our own house. That's all. Nothing serious.

Bible : Oh.. I can understand that. Of course you would like to provide the best for your love one. You're okay with that right Build?

Build : Yeah I'm alright with it, as long as Apo is happy and because I believed in P Mile is able to take care of Apo. So I'm okay with it.

Apo : Huuu... I'm relieved now that I have told you guys. I'm afraid that you won't let us to move out.

Build : Po, it's only because I believed in P Mile okay? But you need to promise me something too.

Apo : What promise?

Build : You guys have to meet us twice every week. Promise?

Mile : Oh that's easy. Don't worry, you guys can meet Apo twice every week. I'll keep my promise.

Build : Good. Then you're okay to move out. I won't complain about anything else.

Apo : Hehe thanks Build. I love you.

Build : Yeah me too Po.

After that, the foods that we order arrived and we start to eat after it was served. We talked about any interesting occasion that happened to us after our last meet up.

After 30 minutes later, all of us have finished eating so we decided to go back. I park my car at my usual spot and head to my room with Apo. We separate with Build and the others after we get down from the car.

In our room, both of us change our clothes to pyjamas and lay on the bed. As soon as I sit on the bed, there's a message coming from Kinn. I check the messages and it is the pictures of his house that he promised to send before. I thank him and show the pictures to Apo.

Mile : Baby, here the house of Kinn. What do you think about it? *pass the phone to Apo*

Apo : *looking at the photos* Hmmmm...this house is pretty nice. I like this one than the last one you showed me.

Mile : Then should we just decide on this house? What do you think?

Apo : Hmm before that, is it near with our university?

Mile : Kinn told me it's pretty near here. It's okay, let me ask him first tomorrow.

Apo : Sure P. I hope it's near. I really like this house rather than the other house. I like the vibes of the house.

Mile : Okay baby, I'll ask him tomorrow. It seems like you really like this house huh?

Apo : Well it look dashing and so pretty *coughs* and it looks perfect for both of us. *shy*

Mile : I'm glad you're thinking about us baby. Yeah I do agree with you that this house is nice.

Apo : P, I'm already sleepy now. Can we go to sleep now?

Mile : *laughs slowly* Okay baby. You can sleep first if you want. I'll play with my phone for a little bit more.

Apo : Okay P. I'll sleep first. Good night P.

Mile : *kiss Apo's cheek* Yeah good night baby.

After that, I play with my phone for a little bit more. After about 20 minutes I think it's time for me to sleep. So I put my phone on the bed table and look at Apo while he's sleeping. I switch off the light and slip my arm behind Apo's head while laying beside him. Then I hug him and fall asleep a bit later.