Part 5

[Apo]

I was shocked when I see my friends in my room and even P Mile is here. I can understand that my friends are here but why is P Mile here too? I'm not ready to meet him again yet.

After we talk for awhile, finally I know why he is here with them. I was surprised when he said that he missed me. Did he really missed me? Why? I thought to ask him about that but before I can ask him, someone knock on my room's door. I look to them and asked them to hide and be quiet.

After that I head to my door and open it. It is one of the butlers of my brothers. He said that P Aat is calling for me to go to his room. I only nodded to him and follow him to P Aat room. I just hope they are gonna be okay in my room.

I get inside my brother room and when I'm inside I can see that all of them are here in his room. I thought they must want to suck my blood right now. So I close the door and come nearer them. As soon as I'm near them, P Aroon push me to the floor.

Aat : Hey bastard! What did you do today at the office? What is this?

Apo : What's wrong P?*i look at the paper that he gave me*

Aat : This! Can't you see that there are one 0 less here?

I read the paper carefully and finally I can see the mistake that he said.

Apo : I'm sorry P. After I'm done typing that document I gave it to P Arthit to check.

Arthit : Hey! You bastard! You're trying to say that this is my mistake then?*he kicks me on my stomach*

Apo : ughh.. Isn't it P? I already told you to check them earlier before you can give them to P Aat. It's not my mistake.

Arthit : You are really something huh? You dare to accuse me huh?*start to beat him harder*

Aat : *grabs Apo's hair viciously* Hey you bastard! You should have been the one to type correctly! How dare you to blame my brother?

Then all of them start to beat me on the floor. I just defense myself discreetly so that they won't know. I can't show that I'm defensing myself in open. If they can see that, they will hit me harder. It's not good since my friends are here. I can't let them see me in bruises. Once they are done, they order me to leave the room. I get up slowly because of the injury and head back to my room.

In front of the door of my room, I tried to stand properly so that they won't know that I was beaten up by my brothers. Once I'm confident, I get inside my room and lock the door.

Build : Apo!! What's wrong with you? Why are you like this?

Mile : Did your brothers do this to you?

Apo : Hey guys I'm okay. I'm already used to their habits of hitting me if anything happened. Don't worry, today they are not hitting me badly as before. It's okay guys. Don't worry okay. Let's sit first.

They bring me to sit on the bed. I move slowly since my body is really aching right now after being beaten up. All of them look at me with worried face.

Apo : Hey guys. I said I'm fine. Don't worry okay. This is not bad. Believe in me.

Bible : But Po, we can't see you like this. It really hurts my heart looking at you like this.

Apo : No it's okay guys. You have met me today. So it's better for you guys to go back now. I'm afraid my brothers will get to know that you guys here.

Jeff : No. We need to help you first. Come let us help you put some cream on your injuries.

Apo : No it's okay guys. I can do it by myself. Go now please?

Mile : But Po..

Apo : Okay shut up everyone! I know you guys are concerned about me. But I'm really okay. Don't worry about me okay. Go back now.

I start to push them to the veranda's door and push them outside of my room. I said bye to them and close the door immediately. I can see that they want to say something to me but because I've already close the door, they just stand there blankly.

After a while, I can hear that they are going. I release a relieved sighs and sit down on the floor. I persuaded myself that it is okay. This is nothing Apo. You went through something more awful than this before. It's okay Po. You can handle this yourself.

But even after I said all of that in my head, I really can't stop my tears to flow on my cheeks. Finally after awhile, I start to cry on the floor. I really just hope someone can stop my suffering. I really can't go on living like this. I keep on crying on the floor. My crying keep getting harder and harder

Suddenly my veranda's door is open again. It was P Mile that open the door. I was surprised when I saw him. He comes near me and hug me. I tried to stop crying but when he pat my back gently I can't hold the tears anymore. I cried on his chest. He keeps on comforting me. He didn't say anything and just hug me. I keep on crying on his chest without caring of my looks right now.