Part 5

[Mile]

Today I got class only until 3pm. So I decided to go back to dorm to take some rest for awhile. I've been so busy these past days that makes me lose so many of my sleep time. As soon as I reach my room, I lay on my bed and after a while I start to fall asleep on my bed.

I woke up around 8pm tonight. As soon as I woke up, I head to the bathroom to take a shower so I can feel refresh. When I'm back to my room, I check my phone to call Build.

Mile : Hello Build. P Mile here.

Build : Oh hello P. Yeah why are you calling me right now?

Mile : Oh there's nothing. I'm hungry so I thought I want to ask you to join me too.

Build : Oh sure P. Where should we go?

Mile : Let's meet at the noodle store in front of our university. I heard the noodle there is delicious. Let's go there. You can bring your friends too.

Build : Okay P. Let's meet there later. I'll bring our roommates from school.

Mile : Okay see you there.

With that I ended the call and get ready to go out to meet them. After a few minutes I'm done and I head there by myself. I drive my car to the store that we promised to meet.

When I arrived, I can't see them. So I think they are not here yet. So I decided to wait for them. I hope I'll get to meet Apo again tonight. I was waiting with so much anticipation.

After about 10 minutes later, I can see Build is walking to the store so I decided to wave to him. He saw me waving and wave to me too and walk to me with his friends.

Build : Hi P. Sorry we're a little late. Jeff took so much time to dress up eventhough I told him we are only going to the store in front of the university.

Jeff : Well you can't blame me Build. I'm an idol here. I need to take care of my image. Look, there are already people taking picture of me.

Ohm : Yeah right Mr Popular. Can we take a seat now? Or should we bring a new chair for you?

After that they start arguing with themselves while sitting. I just smile at them. I can see that they are still as close as they were at school.

Bible : Okay stop now. We're not here to hear you guys arguing. We're here to eat. You guys don't even said hi to P Mile yet.

Jeff/Ohm : Oh sorry P. Hi P. How have you been?

Mile : I'm fine. It's nice to see you guys are still close like before huh.

Ohm : Hahha P. We're never gonna change P.

Mile : It's good then. Hey, where is Apo? He didn't come too?

Build : Oh Apo didn't stay at dorm P. He stayed at his house. That's why he is not here.

Mile : Oh I see. I thought I would be able to meet him tonight but it's okay. I missed you guys. How have you been? Are you adjusting well with university life's now?

We just keep talking like that because it's been a long time since we meet each other while ordering what to eat. We keep talking even after our food arrived. Build even said sorry about the incident that he was punching me.

Build : P I'm sorry for punching you before. I was so emotional then. In my head I'm only thinking about Apo that's why I did that. Sorry P.

Mile : It's okay Build. I can understand you. I know you did all of that for him. He already asked for my forgiveness before for you.

Build : Oh really P? Thank you P for understanding me.

Mile : It's okay. It's already in the past anyway. Let's stop talking about that. Hey can I ask you something.

Build : Yeah what is it P?

Mile : Is Apo okay? Why is he so different now?

Build : There's nothing wrong with him P. He is fine like always.

Bible : Yeah P. There's nothing wrong at all with him. Why you ask P?

Mile : I can see that he's trying to distance himself from me. Why is that? Is he mad with me?

Build : Not at all P. You're overthinking right now P. There's nothing P.

Mile : Don't try to lie to me Build Bible. I can see that you guys are trying to hide something from me. Tell me what is it.

Bible : We can't say much P.

Build : Yeah sorry P. The only thing that I can say is he is having some problems with his family. If you want to know more you should ask him by yourself. We can't tell you. Sorry P.

Mile : Oh it's okay. Then can you give me his number? I'll try to contact him myself.

Build and Bible look at each other for awhile. It's like they are talking using their eyes. After a while they are nodding their head.

Build : Okay P. I'll give you his number. But please don't disturb him too much P.

Mile : Okay I got it.

Just like that, they sent Apo's number to me. Immediately after I got Apo's number I saved his number while smiling so widely. I finally can get close to him again now.